Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

World Cup 2018: I’ve Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today – O - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2018: I’ve Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today – O (257 Views)

Kristoffer Barmen Sacked By Brann SK For Organising Sex Party At Club Stadium / Barcelona Team Bus Leaves Lionel Messi At Anfield After Liverpool Defeat / Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: I’ve Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today – O by Sparkben: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Super Eagles captain, John Mikel Obi has recalled that he had once beaten Argentina captain, Lionel Messi at club level and that he hopes to beat him again when Nigeria throws tackles with the La Albiceleste in their all important last group game on Tuesday.

The match will be played at the Krestovsky Stadium, Saint Petersburg by 7pm (Nigeria)

Mikel and Messi first crossed each other’s path in the final of the FIFA U-20 World Cup in the Netherlands in 2005 with the Barcelona superstar lifting the trophy and also best player of the tournament.

Since then, they have met several times at the international and club levels with the Argentine captain having the upper hand most of the time.

Read more: https://www.thevicknews.com/2018/06/world-cup-2018-ive-beaten-messi-at-club.html

(1) (Reply)

Maradona Hit By Blood Pressure After Nigeria, Argentina Match / Realistic Research About Recent World Cup / Russia 2018: We Have No Fear Of Brazil ―kompany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.