Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template (899 Views)

Help Me Get This wordpress Template/ theme For A Fee. / Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template / I Need A Cargo And Logistics Wordpress Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by SageTravels: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Pls I want to change my template to a travel agency WordPress template. check my blog and advice

http://www.sagetravels.com
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by Dajugba: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Your theme is mobile compatible and open fine from opera browser. Why do you want to change it?
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by SageTravels: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dajugba:
Your theme is mobile compatible and open fine from opera browser. Why do you want to change it?

I just want a booking Engine. a place where visitors can book a flight and tour comfortably
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by Dajugba: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
USE news paper theme. 8.5, it has the features you want
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by SageTravels: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2018
Dajugba:
USE news paper theme. 8.5, it has the features you want

what's the name. does it have booking platform
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by Dajugba: 7:27am On Jun 28, 2018
SageTravels:

No theme comes as you described. You will need a programmer to do some coding and customize it that way
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by bedfordng(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
SageTravels:

booking can be done with woocommerce and it is even better as you can decide to integrate online payment and SMS features so when any visitors book for a flight or hotel. you get SMS alert instantly and the visitors too receive instant SMS too. this way you respond within few minute and strike the deal immediately before they change mind.

I can set this on your wordpress if you are ready to pay for the service
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by SageTravels: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dajugba:

No theme comes as you described. You will need a programmer to do some coding and customize it that way

can you do it
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by SageTravels: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
bedfordng:
booking can be done with woocommerce and it is even better as you can decide to integrate online payment and SMS features so when any visitors book for a flight or hotel. you get SMS alert instantly and the visitors too receive instant SMS too. this way you respond within few minute and strike the deal immediately before they change mind.

I can set this on your wordpress if you are ready to pay for the service

are you sure? can the customers also check flight with the woocommerce
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by bedfordng(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
SageTravels:

are you sure? can the customers also check flight with the woocommerce
oopps. you want a platform for customers to be able to check flight. that is a custom job which will cost you.

was thinking maybe you just need something simple that enables visitors to book for travel packages.

moreover I don't do custom jobs for now
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by SageTravels: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
bedfordng:
oopps. you want a platform for customers to be able to check flight. that is a custom job which will cost you.

was thinking maybe you just need something simple that enables visitors to book for travel packages.

moreover I don't do custom jobs for now

No. I want people to book flight not tour
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by Dajugba: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
SageTravels:

can you do it

no, but I think you can get good programmers on Nairaland
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by bedfordng(m): 12:48am On Jun 29, 2018
SageTravels:

you mean to book flight directly from your site and pay to the flight company or they book it on your site and pay you directly.
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by darexkey(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2018
SageTravels:
Pls I want to change my template to a travel agency WordPress template. check my blog and advice

I have a premium agency theme or plugins than can help you to achieve the goal for your website. Chat me up on whatsapp 07039359066
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by SageTravels: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2018
bedfordng:
you mean to book flight directly from your site and pay to the flight company or they book it on your site and pay you directly.

both. I have an affiliate link with travelstart. I'm currently using their iframe. first I found out that if you don't have a strong network the iframe will not displace. secondly I would have love to see it in homepage like Julia travels own or wakanow. that's all I want.

check Sagetravels.com/flights
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by CaptaiinG(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2018
Why are you using Newspapers themes for a travel agency website, newspaper is mostly used for blogs.
You need a travel agency themes that comes with a booking

Contact me on this number, call or whatsapp 08137675483 so I can help you out
Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by godwinweb(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
contact us lets give you the best wordpress travel agency templates. whatsapp: 090 60 141 365
SageTravels:

Re: Who Has Travel Agency Wordpress Template by mattsejuro(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
SageTravels:

its API u need...
I av dat of travelpayout..and its somtin I can help u install on ur site..for easy flight and hotel booking..
contact me..08_13_749_56_03

(1) (Reply)

Web Designing And Blogs / Share Your Views On Nairafresh Forum Now / Do You Stay In Abuja? Do You Need A Website For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.