Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). (2727 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
GOLIATH'S SKELETON DISCOVERED IN JERUSALEM.
------------------------------
Recent escavation discovery as disclosed the finding of the bone skeleton of "Goliath of Gath", the warlord who was defeated by "David the sepherd boy" who later became great king in Israel as recorded in the book of 1Samuel. Chapter 17.
The skeleton was found in the "Valley of Elah", in the foothills of the Judean mountains. The bones was dated back to about 2900 to 3000 years ago.
The skeleton was about 2.8meters long,and weigh about 60pounds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by Oyindidi(f): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Wow shocked giant
Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by johnydon22(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2018

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by iamtardey: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
sakamanje tongue

1 Like

Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by SniperSmurf(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Op what's the sauce on this? If there is no source then its bogus.
Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by iamdotune(m): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
The first Skeleton is twice as bigger than the second... Who u think say u dey follow talk.. sho mo age mi ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by Nathp9(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
i thought David Cut Off His Head ,,were Did They See D Head From

3 Likes

Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by CAPSLOCKED: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nathp9:
i thought David Cut Off His Head ,,were Did They See D Head From

LOL..

THERE'S NOTHING HOLY SPIRIT CANNOT DO. ALL YOU NEED IS FAITH.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by Martinez19(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin Africans, how great we have fallen.

4 Likes

Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by dalaman: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
BroTunjiBanjo:
GOLIATH'S SKELETON DISCOVERED IN JERUSALEM.
------------------------------
Recent escavation discovery as disclosed the finding of the bone skeleton of "Goliath of Gath", the warlord who was defeated by "David the sepherd boy" who later became great king in Israel as recorded in the book of 1Samuel. Chapter 17.
The skeleton was found in the "Valley of Elah", in the foothills of the Judean mountains the site of the battle. The bones was dated back to about 2900 to 3000 years ago.
The skeleton was about 6.meters long,and weigh about 60.pounds.

Liar! Will you keep quiet? The skeleton was found in your back yard.

1 Like

Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by budaatum: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why all these things keep getting found in Jerusalem? Na only dem waka come? Abi na only dem sabi?

Someone should post a thread please, "God's skeleton found in Nigeria"! Na dere im die!

2 Likes

Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by Omooba224: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2018
If you believe this skeleton belongs to biblical "Goliath", then you don't need anybody to tell you that you need brain transplant. Believe everything in the Bible at your own peril. There is no crime in credulity sha. The mind believes what some people echo into it. Please if you wanna quote me, quote me with your God-given brain...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by MrPRevailer(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2018
The pictures are real. The Smithsonian's and evolutionists supporters are doing what they can in discrediting evidences like this as fake.
Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by Primesky(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2018
The skeleton may not be that of Goliath. But the bible tells us about giants living around Canaan in those days. This has also been verified by archeologists.

I won't be surprised if the doubting thomoses pick holes in this one too, just so that they won't be mocked. The truth about the authenticity of God word will continue to shame expose and confound the enemies of the Bible. How many tyrants have tried to silence it?. But they all failed, rather, the Bible trumped their propaganda and excelled till today. The word of God can never be gainsayed.
Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2018
Primesky:
The skeleton may not be that of Goliath. But the bible tells us about giants living around Canaan in those days. This has also been verified by archeologists.

I won't be surprised if the doubting thomoses pick holes in this one too, just so that they won't be mocked. The truth about the authenticity of God word will continue to shame expose and confound the enemies of the Bible. How many tyrants have tried to silence it?. But they all failed, rather, the Bible trumped their propaganda and excelled till today. The word of God can never be gainsayed.
Please read up on square/cube law. You will realise that the picture's aren't possible.
Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by budaatum: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Primesky:

You remind me of how my mother used to think. She was taught that Jerusalem and Egypt was in heaven. Imagine her delight when on her way to London in the 60s there was a diversion to Israel and a trip to the pyramids.

If, "verified by archeologists" , (sic), hope you wouldn't mind my asking you show me some?
Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by Primesky(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Please read up on square/cube law. You will realise that the picture's aren't possible.

This is not possible because it's bible related, but if it's Dinosaur, yeah, that's will be very correct, no law will be applied. There were giants in the bible days. Do a little research. The internet and YouTube particularly will help you.
Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by Primesky(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
budaatum:

You remind me of how my mother used to think. She was taught that Jerusalem and Egypt was in heaven. Imagine her delight when on her way to London in the 60s there was a diversion to Israel and a trip to the pyramids.

If, "verified by archeologists" , (sic), hope you wouldn't mind my asking you show me some?

Interesting, your mother used to think those places were in heaven. Did the Bible suggest or imply that anywhere?. What's the relationship between that and the subject matter?. Giant remains have been discovered all over the world, authenticating the Bible's account. But you won't accept that, because the Bible says so.

But if it's Dinosaur remains, then yeah, that will be very correct, no argument. There were giants in the bible days. Do a little research. The internet and YouTube particularly will help you.
Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Primesky:

This is not possible because it's bible related, but if it's Dinosaur, yeah, that's will be very correct, no law will be applied. There were giants in the bible days. Do a little research. The internet and YouTube particularly will help you.
Let me dignify this with a response. There were giants in greek and norse religion so I can say these photos were taken in greece or finland.

If these pictures were real, they would be on the frontpage of every news outlet CNN AND ALJAZEERA would be talking about it.

And before you say is a coverup; know that we are in ingormation age, someone would have taken a video and not a pic so as to not be called fake.

Now you know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by Primesky(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Let me dignify this with a response. There were giants in greek and norse religion so I can say these photos were taken in greece or finland.

If these pictures were real, they would be on the frontpage of every news outlet CNN AND ALJAZEERA would be talking about it.

And before you say is a coverup; know that we are in ingormation age, someone would have taken a video and not a pic so as to not be called fake.

Now you know the truth.

Haahaha... Amazing!. How old are you?. Well never mind. If you truly watch CNN, then you would have seen these images. They almost always report every find. The image in question was not discovered today, not even this year. But I asked you to consult the internet and YouTube. You were talking about video, go to YouTube and see for yourself. Whether you will call all the videos there fake too.

There are videos about Sodom and Gomorrah, carefully documented by reknown scientists. Every finding agreeing with the bible record, just go to YouTube. Except YouTube too is mythical and fake. hahaha...

The bible is God given man's user manual. If you want to truly live, read it and obey it. It contains all the answers man is looking for.
Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by budaatum: 1:55am On Jun 28, 2018
Primesky:

Interesting, your mother used to think those places were in heaven. Did the Bible suggest or imply that anywhere?. What's the relationship between that and the subject matter?. Giant remains have been discovered all over the world, authenticating the Bible's account. But you won't accept that, because the Bible says so.

But if it's Dinosaur remains, then yeah, that will be very correct, no argument. There were giants in the bible days. Do a little research. The internet and YouTube particularly will help you.
The relationship is how people are misinformed. And the evidence I found was to do with a beanstalk, so if you got links to support your claim, provide It and let's see.
Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by Aaronsrod: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2018
MrPRevailer:
The pictures are real. The Smithsonian's and evolutionists supporters are doing what they can in discrediting evidences like this as fake.

My broda you are correct! This scientists must be stopped. Next thing they will be telling us Noahs Ark is not real and snakes cannot speak to men when any man of faith and intelligence knows the word of God is true!
Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by Primesky(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2018
budaatum:

The relationship is how people are misinformed. And the evidence I found was to do with a beanstalk, so if you got links to support your claim, provide It and let's see.

Why are you shying away from the task. Make use of the vast library of the internet and YouTube. Why should I let you accuse me of chosen what I am biased for? So, go search it yourself. I don't own YouTube or the internet, so have no fear. If you're serious about finding the truth, you will. The truth about God is open for all mankind and no one will have excuses to say before God.

Romans 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

May the gracious Lord grant you understanding and salvation through Jesus Christ our saviour. Amen!
Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by budaatum: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
God did not claim giants are on youtube, you did. If you have link to what you are claiming just post one so I can have understanding. Stop asking God to give what you can very easily provide!

Primesky:

Why are you shying away from the task. Make use of the vast library of the internet and YouTube. Why should I let you accuse me of chosen what I am biased for? So, go search it yourself. I don't own YouTube or the internet, so have no fear. If you're serious about finding the truth, you will. The truth about God is open for all mankind and no one will have excuses to say before God.

Romans 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

May the gracious Lord grant you understanding and salvation through Jesus Christ our saviour. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by Primesky(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
budaatum:
God did not claim giants are on youtube, you did. If you have link to what you are claiming just post one so I can have understanding. Stop asking God to give what you can very easily provide!

What a lame excuse. You don't want the reality of truth to hit you in the face. Hahaha... Maybe YouTube is also gullible right?.

Stop putting yourself down OK, it's a dangerous thing to do. You want proofs because you can't seem to find one, if I point to the bible, you will claim what I can't describe. Now go to an open platform all by yourself, no, you won't! It then means you're deliberately doing what you're doing!. It means, you deliberately just want to oppose anything God, otherwise, what's your challenge, what's you problem?.

My dear you have no excuse. You have made a choice not to believe, and that's up to you. You and you alone can answer your own question when the time comes. But you can never claim ignorance of this infallible truth of God's word.

Jesus Christ loves you very much. Wake up and recieve Him today.
Re: Goliath's Skeleton Discovered In Jerusalem (with Pix). by budaatum: 1:26am On Jun 29, 2018
You must believe what you're claiming. Pity you can't hit me in the face with the evidence that's convinced you so I can be convinced too. If you had bothered, I would not even have to believe because I would actually know.

Guess I'll just wait for god to do what you seem too lazy to do. Wonder what god would think of you not bothering though.

Primesky:

What a lame excuse. You don't want the reality of truth to hit you in the face. Hahaha... Maybe YouTube is also gullible right?.

Stop putting yourself down OK, it's a dangerous thing to do. You want proofs because you can't seem to find one, if I point to the bible, you will claim what I can't describe. Now go to an open platform all by yourself, no, you won't! It then means you're deliberately doing what you're doing!. It means, you deliberately just want to oppose anything God, otherwise, what's your challenge, what's you problem?.

My dear you have no excuse. You have made a choice not to believe, and that's up to you. You and you alone can answer your own question when the time comes. But you can never claim ignorance of this infallible truth of God's word.

Jesus Christ loves you very much. Wake up and recieve Him today.

(1) (Reply)

Christian In Love With A Muslim Lady / What Apostle Was The First To Use The Blood Of Jesus for battles? / Happy Birthday To Pope Francis...please Drop Your Wishes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.