Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,002 members, 7,849,036 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Teacher Allegedly Brutalise Student For Kneeling On Her Handkerchief (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Allegedly Brutalise Student For Kneeling On Her Handkerchief (Photo) (733 Views)

White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Allegedly Brutalise Student For Kneeling On Her Handkerchief (Photo) by PrettyGist: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
GistMore.com

Queens College’s Maths teacher, Hassan, allegedly brutalises female student for kneeling on his handkerchief in Lagos.

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/teacher-allegedly-brutalised-student-kneeling-handkerchief-photo

Re: Teacher Allegedly Brutalise Student For Kneeling On Her Handkerchief (Photo) by PrettyGist: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
angry
Re: Teacher Allegedly Brutalise Student For Kneeling On Her Handkerchief (Photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Very lazy student and lazy generation. When we were of her age, we were steadily beaten with bamboo sticks, tree branches drum sticks and so more. The day I mistakenly poured the food of our principals pretty daughter while playing rough was the day I saw hell. They dragged me to the staff room and beat me like say vigilante dey torture armed robber wen dem catch. The beaten was so severe I was unable to think well for weeks.

So bear the pain young one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Allegedly Brutalise Student For Kneeling On Her Handkerchief (Photo) by princeade86(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
back in the days when teacher will beat u like dis , u wunt even complain at home because ur parents wunt follow u there.
Re: Teacher Allegedly Brutalise Student For Kneeling On Her Handkerchief (Photo) by Fuckyoumod: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Very lazy student and lazy generation. When we were of her age, we were steadily beaten with bamboo sticks, tree branches drum sticks and so more. The day I mistakenly poured the food of our principals pretty daughter while playing rough was the day I saw hell. They dragged me to the staff room and beat me like say vigilante dey torture armed robber wen dem catch. The beaten was so severe I was unable to think well for weeks. education and modernization.

So bear the pain young one.
Your a deplorable fellow..... Its shameful your still 2 centuries away from education and civilization. you were abused and humiliated as a growing child... I'm Sorry about that..

But, its not a justification for children to be abused and humiliated.

I'm not very strong this afternoon....please don't quote me.

Nigeria match is making me shiver!

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Allegedly Brutalise Student For Kneeling On Her Handkerchief (Photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Your a deplorable fellow..... Its shameful your still 2 centuries away from education and civilization. you were abused and humiliated as a growing child... I'm Sorry about that..

But, its not a justification for children to be abused and humiliated.

I'm not very strong this afternoon....please don't quote me.

Nigeria match is making me shiver!

I know you were born with a silver spoon and your mother fed you with breast milk everyday till when you started growing pubic hairs. That's why you are talking like this.
Re: Teacher Allegedly Brutalise Student For Kneeling On Her Handkerchief (Photo) by Ytea(f): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
wink grin grin Chief Azubuike you're still unable to think well, with things I've read here from you, I think the cane is still worrying you. Don't take this to heart. One love.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Allegedly Brutalise Student For Kneeling On Her Handkerchief (Photo) by chiommy123(f): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
if am this girls mother the teacher has some explanations to give
Re: Teacher Allegedly Brutalise Student For Kneeling On Her Handkerchief (Photo) by Fuckyoumod: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I know you were born with a silver spoon and your mother fed you with breast milk everyday till when you started growing pubic hairs. That's why you are talking like this.
guy liv that tin, learn to accept criticism...

My teach flog me for school for coming late and school fees...
Senior students sef flogged me for nothing.. Yea, na school life, we understand and we did same to junior students too.

But guy your own pass be careful... Your own na just abuse, Them abuse you.

But, all this does not mean we should turn away when children are abused.
Re: Teacher Allegedly Brutalise Student For Kneeling On Her Handkerchief (Photo) by mycare(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Fuckyoumod:
guy liv that tin, learn to accept criticism...

My teach flog me for school for coming late and school fees...
Senior students sef flogged me for nothing.. Yea, na school life, we understand and we did same to junior students too.

But guy your own pass be careful... Your own na just abuse, Them abuse you.

But, all this does not mean we should turn away when children are abused.

Lol grin grin grin
You mean ChiefAzubuike is a guy

(1) (Reply)

Bike Rider, Whose joystick Was Stolen At Lagos, Speaks After Retrieving It. / Girl Commits Suicide Because Her Boyfriend left Her / Pastor,his Junior Pastor & Church Member Murdered By Unknown Assailants In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.