Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/06/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/06/18 (398 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/06/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/06/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/06/18 by dallyemmy: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/06/18 by dallyemmy: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Prayer Points
1.Thank you, Father, for your love, mercy and grace, that have kept me, still standing, in faith, till now, in Jesus' name.
2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.
3.Father, let every spirit of rebellion, stubbornness and disobedience, in my life, be consumed, by your fire, in Jesus' name.
4.Father, let me never, in my quest to please men, to go and displease you, in Jesus' name.
5.Father, give me the grace, to be able to bear and endure any shame that may come with waiting on you, for any particular need in my life, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, please, give me a patient spirit; a spirit that pays attention to details, in order not to fall short of any of your instructions, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, grant me grace, not to buckle under pressure, and help me to triumph like your son triumphed against the devil in the wilderness, in Jesus' name.
8.Father, please, heal every wound and remove every scar, shame and reproach, of past misdeeds, errors and mistakes, from my life, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, give me the grace, never to defile myself, with the filthy lucre, of this world, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, let me never succumb or yield to pressures, to compromise your standards or instructions, no matter how strong or tempting, in Jesus' name.
11.Thank you Father, for frustrating all the devices and tokens of liars, in the life of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/06/18 by dallyemmy: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Wednesday, June 27, 2018) - The Price of Being God's Standard.

1.Thank you, Jesus for being a perfect example for us to follow and for your daily intercessions for us.

2.Thank you, Father, for the grace to still be on my feet, standing in faith, for you, inspite of all the persecutions from the enemies of the cross.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, as your standard in this world, let nothing be able to separate me from the love of Christ, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, paralyse every enemy of the gospel in my life; and help me to renew my mind daily, in your word, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, frustrate every effort of the enemies of the cross to discourage all your servants, labouring faithfully in your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, on this narrow and lonely path, empower me to be willing to pay the price, to avoid contamination or compromising your standard, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, you that stood by Paul and Elijah, in their moments of persecution, please, stand by me and strengthen me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, grant me grace to endure antagonism and persecution and to stand firm, as your standard in this crooked and perversed generation, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, destroy every faulty foundation in your church; let your own standard prevail, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, empower your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, to stand firm, in the face of persecutions and animosities, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

My Reply To A Christian Apologist On Nairaland. / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Displaced Persons On The Plateau / Why Are You Not Going To Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.