Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Why Are You Not Going To Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are You Not Going To Church Today? (395 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Not Going To Church Because Of Naira Scarcity? / Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Not Going To Church Today? by Ihatemylife999: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2018
its a waste of time, rather use the time 2 work on my goals
Re: Why Are You Not Going To Church Today? by gabbijason(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Because am going
Re: Why Are You Not Going To Church Today? by tballeyy(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2018
because of their offering and tithe I can't give any pastor my kobo. instead I will give patient that needs help in the hospital
Re: Why Are You Not Going To Church Today? by DannyJ19(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2018
tballeyy:
because of their offering and tithe I can't give any pastor my kobo. instead I will give patient that needs help in the hospital
its not compulsory to give offering and tithe na ....
Re: Why Are You Not Going To Church Today? by tballeyy(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2018
by join a Nigeria police forces
Re: Why Are You Not Going To Church Today? by prinsam30: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2018
bcoz I don't any man of god to scam me
Re: Why Are You Not Going To Church Today? by Shelumiel: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
tballeyy:
It is written , " do not neglect the fellowship of brethren." (Hebrews10:25). God is interest in your person, not your tithe or your money ;for these things cannot be given to God .

(1) (Reply)

The Bible never says we shall die and burn in hell forever. Eye opener. / 10 Bible Verses That Are Always Misunderstood / Folks The World Over Are Still Expecting The Lord God Almighty To Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.