Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles (24432 Views)

Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy / Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This / Osi Suave And His Niece Wearing Nigerian Jersey To Play Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by itspzpics(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Checkout this adorable photo of singer Kcee as he rock Super Jersey to super our dear footballers.

You like?

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/kcee-rock-super-eagle-jersey-to-support-the-eagles/

1 Like

Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by itspzpics(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2018

1 Share

Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by kodded(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
the original Jersey is not deep green, its more like lemon lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Big boy, shine on.

Victory is sure tonight , In Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by oshe11: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Las Las Naija go still LOSE
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by yanabasee(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
His brother bought two and dashed him one.....

Kcee living on past-glory.....

He needs to release a hit track or declare his resignation from music as his mentee, LifeofAirforce is becoming whacker by the day!!!

5 Likes

Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
yanabasee:
He brother bought two and dashed him one.....

He needs to release a hit track or declare his resignation from music as his mentee, LifeofAirforce is becoming whacker by the day!!!

Anything for the "Likes" dumb ass , How much is your life worth ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by rozayx5(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
We need a club banger and not pix

undecided
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by sinaj(f): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
kodded:
depends on the phone he snapped it with.
Camera alters pictures atimes.
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by Factfinder1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Whoever scores in today's match should become President, come 2019!! At least that person has GOALs

All this failed artist are using thia Jessy to stay relevant
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by Gangster1ms: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
I don tire cry
Naija go loose
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by Factfinder1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
He still never sabi dress imagine his ugly shoes. Let's no idiot educate me on how expensive the shoe might be
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by Praktikals(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
oshe11:
Omo Ale Nigeria (Bastard Nigerian)

1 Like

Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by HeWrites(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
kodded:

This NAIRALAND

Person wey no get work is checking to see if my watch (jersey) is ORIGINAL.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by princepee: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
The way wey k cee hair dey take go back eeh, very soon tubaba go more hair than him.
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
yanabasee:

Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by OboOlora(f): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Omo Na wah ooooo

See head like half plot of land wey dem pour bitumen

1 Like

Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by rad8(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Iwo ni customized? Oga bought fake. Not even original fake
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by Lilimax(f): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
oshe11:
Na lie we go win
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by oshe11: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lilimax:
Na lie we go win
I pity You
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by Lilimax(f): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
oshe11:
I pity You
We shall see at the end of the game smiley
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by oshe11: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lilimax:
We shall see at the end of the game smiley
I'd quote You

1 Like

Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by kernel507: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
yanabasee:

If you're half the man he is, you will not have time talking about him, rather people will be talking about you.
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by kikiwendy(f): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
He looks cute
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by Neoteny(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Fake jersey

Everything about this douche has always been fake.
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by jordyspices: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kcee na egede na man while d number 7
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by gwama: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
You think you're handsome with your bleaching complexion angry angry angry
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by yanabasee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Anything for the "Likes" dumb ass , How much is your life worth ?

Better than your worthless soul.....You soft-witted slowpoke!!!

I don't do anything for any silly likes....I comment to provoke monkeys like you!!
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by yanabasee(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
kernel507:

If you're half the man he is, you will not have time talking about him, rather people will be talking about you.

Not everyone gets to be talked about.....I don't have to be half a man that he is before people gets to talk about me....

I AM ME.....Shi....Ki....Na...!!
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by Ebread1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
kcee is really fresh oh.
Re: Kcee Rocks Customized Super Eagle Jersey To Support The Eagles by BillL: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
WritingPaperSucks is the first uncensored paper writing review site on the Internet. I do my own research on different writing services, place some orders there and share my feedback with you. If you lookingbest paper writing service welcome to WritingPaperSucks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 / My Mood For 2022 Is To Make Billions — Mercy Aigbe / Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.