Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro (18324 Views)

The Newly Launched Tecno Pop 3 Plus Price In Nigeria & Specs. / Price, Specs Of Infinix Note 6 In Nigeria / The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by tafat: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Infinix Note 5 Pro also known as Infinix Note 5 Stylus is the more advanced version of Infinix’s most anticipated smartphone of the year, the Infinix Note 5. The Pro version, of course, comes with the Stylus Pen which can be pulled out from the device’s body.

That’s not all, you also get 4GB of RAM, 64GB storage space and might come with dual rear cameras at the rear. It runs on stock Android 8.1 Oreo as well, with a lot of AI gimmicks as well.

Infinix Note 5 Pro Key Specs and Features

・6-inch FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2160 pixels
・Android 8.1 Oreo with 4GB RAM
・Octa-core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T
・64GB built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB
・12MP + 5MP rear camera and 16MP front camera
・4500mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery

Infinix Note 5 Pro Design

Just like the Note 5, the Pro version has a Plastic-like body that reflects light beautifully and amazingly well. At first glance, you won’t have a clue it’s made of Plastic because of how well polished it is. It comes with the Stylus Pen that was missing on the Note 5.

Infinix Note 5 Pro design

The Stylus can be detached from the body whenever you want to use it. Another major difference on the body is the dual rear cameras at the top left corner. It measures 8.4mm in thickness and weighs 173g overall. You can get it in Black, Blue and Grey colours.

Infinix Note 5 Pro Display

Just like the Note 5, the Note 5 Pro ships with the trending 18:9 aspect ratio screen. The full view screen which Infinix calls the Infinity Display should make the details on the screen clear enough for viewers. It also has super minimal top and bottom bezels.

Infinix Note 5 Display
Screen Zize 6.0-inch
Screen Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
Screen Resolution HD+ (1440x2160 pixels)
Pixel Density 402PPI
Screen-to-Body-Ratio 79%
Display Tupe Full View with 18:9 Aspect Ratio
Infinix Note 5 display

The 6-inch FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen on this beauty can easily compete with the screens on most high-end devices. It boasts of 1080 x 2160 pixels in resolution 402 pixels per inch density. The screen also stretches up to 78% screen-to-body ratio.

Hardware and Software

The Note 5 Pro derives its features from the Mediatek Helio P23 MT6763T chip which has a 16nm process technology, so power efficiency should be great. There’s an octa-core processor that clocks at the normal speed of 2.0GHz, while the ARM Mali-G71 MP2 graphics card handles graphics.
Unlike the Note 5, you now get a larger 4GB RAM space for multitasking heavy apps. There’s also a massive 64GB storage space with an option to upgrade up to 128GB using a memory card. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with no user interface (Android One)

Infinix Note 5 Pro Camera

At the rear, we can see dual 12MP + 5MP shooters that has f/2.0 aperture and 1.25 μm pixel size. Of course, the camera is AI-powered and comes with a dual-LED flash. While the 16MP selfie camera has f/2.0 aperture as well and supports Face ID.

Network and Connectivity

The Note 5 Pro supports 4G LTE and accommodates dual Nano SIM, with support for Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm jack, USB port, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot and A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.

The Infinix Note 5 Pro is powered by a non-removable Li-Po 4500mAh battery with fast charging technology. Infinix Note 5 Pro is available on shopping stores, starting from $199 to $249, that’s about (N70,000 – N85,000).

Here is the Infinix Note 5 Pro Full Specs below.

NETWORK
・Network Technology: GSM / WCDMA / LTE
・3G Support: WCDMA: B1 2100MHz / B8 900 MHz
・4G Support: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
・Number of SIM Card: 2 (Nano + Nano)
・Dual SIM Support: Yes

DESIGN
・Material Type: Plastic
・Dimensions: 158 x 75 x 8.4 mm
・Colour: Black, Blue Grey
・Weight: 173g

DISPLAY
・Screen Type: FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
・Size: 6-inch
・Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels
・Pixel Density: 402ppi
・Screen to Body Ratio: 79%

SOFTWARE
・Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo
・Processor: Octa-core 2.0GHz
・Chipset type: Mediatek Helio P23 MT6763T
・Graphics Processing Unit: ARM Mali-G71 MP2

STORAGE
・Memory Card slot: Yes, up to 128GB
・Internal storage: 64GB
・RAM: 4GB

CAMERA
・Back Camera: 12MP + 5MP
・Front Camera: 16MP
・Back Flash: Yes, dual-LED
・Front Flash: Yes

FEATURES
・WiFi Hotspot: Yes
・Bluetooth: Yes
・Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (Rear)
・Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, ambient light, compass, gyroscope
・USB: Yes
・GPS: Yes
・3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes

BATTERY
・Capacity: 4500mAh
・Type: Li-Po
・Standby Time: –
・Talktime: –
・Fast Charging: Yes

Isn't this a cool device indeed?

Source : https://www.phonecorridor.com/2018/06/infinix-note-5-pro-full-specs-price/

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by tafat: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Definitely one of a kind
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Do you know the price yet?
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by saxby(f): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Wow superb device this Note 5 is, my bae suppose do buy me one o kiss
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by saxby(f): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
Do you know the price yet?
the post said about 70k - 85k
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Finally something that can match the Tecno camon x pro...

1 Like

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by TolaBrown06: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Really really nice ....
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Folashade2016(f): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2018
My phone ooooo

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by ruboy(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2018
All are the same thing, name is just the difference.

5 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by AniTech(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2018
Iamvjdamilola:
Finally something that can match the Tecno camon x pro...

Camon x pro camera mega pixels beats this.
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Achillesdam500(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2018
So they couldn't feature Snapdragon on it

2 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2018
grin grin grin. You dey VEX ni ? angry sad sad
OsuMustGo:
[s][/s]

Recycled garbage.

7 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Sisqoman(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Infinix, kisses for them
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by mannycrown: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2018
OsuMustGo:
[s][/s]

Recycled garbage.

Shout up there

2 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by zombieHUNTER: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2018
saxby:
Wow superb device this Note 5 is, my bae suppose do buy me one o kiss

No go double your hustle out there
Stay there dey wait for mugu

8 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by nelsonebby(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2018
85k for Infinix phone shocked
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by zombieHUNTER: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2018
OsuMustGo:
[s][/s]

Recycled garbage.

If they dash you one now
You go collect oh

1 Like

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by dmbb: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2018
I bought one already

2 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by tbadejo25: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2018
cool
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by drtwist(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2018
I bought Infinix note 3 last year used it for just two month the phone started having rebooting problem, took the phone to care in warri like 6time which is two weeks time 6 still they where not able to resolve the issue until I went with some military guys to their shop in which they promise to send it to care this time on special purpose which after care repair it with another mod board, then it started working fine only to used it for 5months again the problem started and this time both flash charging problem. when I took it to their office this time they said the phone have pass warranty last week that I should pay 27000 Nairalanded for new Mod board. I hate Infinix now! The phone frustrate me even to the extend I created this post then https://www.nairaland.com/3986438/frustrated-infinix-note-3

3 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by opyzy(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2018
Since it's dual camera, I hope it supports live focus/portrait mode??
Somebody should please answer this
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by solid3(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2018
These people keep giving us phones that don't last long.

Note 4 Pro that barely a year is already having sub board problems and the most painful one is the main board too. Phone just keeps getting hot after small use.

3 Likes

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2018
the only upside is they managed to put the stylus inside the phone directly this time.
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by fokoyor(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2018
Any phone that can't put their name in the front of the phone is quack and substandard
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by opedaydydx9(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2018
OsuMustGo:
[s][/s]
Recycled garbage.
I will never buy these fones again, ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by johnnyn1(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2018
cheesy

zombieHUNTER:

No go double your hustle out there
Stay there dey wait for mugu
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Patrick33(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2018
Only two mobile phone companies in the world... Samsung and Nokia... What?? You thought I was gonna say iPhone?? ��

1 Like

Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Proffdada: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2018
Finally,they've joined Tecno in selling recycled chips at high price sad
Re: Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro by Omololu2121: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2018
drtwist:
I bought Infinix note 3 last year used it for just two month the phone started having rebooting problem, took the phone to care in warri like 6time which is two weeks time 6 still they where not able to resolve the issue until I went with some military guys to their shop in which they promise to send it to care this time on special purpose which after care repair it with another mod board, then it started working fine only to used it for 5months again the problem started and this time both flash charging problem. when I took it to their office this time they said the phone have pass warranty last week that I should pay 27000 Nairalanded for new Mod board. I hate Infinix now! The phone frustrate me even to the extend I created this post then https://www.nairaland.com/3986438/frustrated-infinix-note-3
my second phone is an infinix note3, and it's now 1 year,2 weeks and 3 days old that I bought it.

You should have asked for a new phone instead of telling them to repair the phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result / Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens / Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.