Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens (18356 Views)

Infinix Zero X Review: 60x Periscope Zoom Lens, Does It Work / Infinix Zero X Pro First Impression With 108MP OIS, 120Hz, OLED, Periscope Lens / Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by nightbuzzer: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hi nairalanders

Last week, YouTuber Tech Arena24 revealed the display, RAM, and storage details of the upcoming Infinix Zero X Pro smartphone. Now, the YouTuber is back with a first look of the actual Zero X Pro handset. In addition, he also shared a few more information on its specifications.

Infinix Zero X Pro design

An image of Zero X Pro that was shared by Tech Arena24 last week revealed that its display will feature a tiny punch-hole at the top-center position. Shown below is a fresh image, which gives a good look at its rear design. It is mentioned in the image that it features Gorilla Glass protection for the back panel.

A protruding triple-camera unit with a quad-LED flash can be seen at the top-left corner. The topmost camera which protrudes further is an OIS-assisted 108-megapixel camera. The triple-camera system also includes a square-shaped periscope zoom lensThe right edge of the device has a volume rocker and a power key.

Infinix Zero X specifications (Rumored)

It was revealed last week that the Infinix Zero X Pro has a 6.7-inch AMOLED display that offers a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The screen is integrated with a fingerprint scanner. The Helio G96 chip, which was announced last month will be powering the Zero X. It offers 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of built-in storage.

The rear camera setup has a 108-megapixel main camera with OIS, an ultrawide snapper, and a periscope telephoto lens that offers up to 60x digital zoom. For selfies, it features a 16-megapixel front-facing camera. The device will come preinstalled with Android 11 OS, which will tag along with Infinix voice assistant.

A 5,000mAh battery is present under the hood of the Zero X Pro. It can be powered up using a 40W fast charger in less than 50 minutes. The handset is expected to release in Asian and African markets in the next few weeks.

Source - [url][/url]https://www.gizmochina.com/2021/09/05/infinix-zero-x-pro-to-feature-108mp-triple-camera-with-ois-periscope-zoom-lens-and-more/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by RGBshield: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na so ... Level done change grin grin #Teaminfinix

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by alphaNomega: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Infinix Zero X Pro design

This subheading should be scrapped from all phone reviews. They all look the same with the candy bar form factor. I miss those days of Nokia phones with designs worth writing about

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by SunshineHQ(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
shamelessly copied redmi note 10 pro design

30 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by RGBshield: 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
SunshineHQ:
you are dumb for saying this do you know how many brands redmi has copied their designs ? Redmi UI is copied from iphone so ?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by malcolmjmoney(m): 4:54am On Sep 07, 2021
� � Oya since it's just camera � that they are using to advertise their products nothing special that the phone � can do.. If only it could give accurate predictions ����

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by chus22: 4:54am On Sep 07, 2021
Samsung is still the best of best.
ANDY UBAH has already taken anambra state

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by veekid(m): 4:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Nonsense phone

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by dmostcheerful(f): 4:56am On Sep 07, 2021
What is the price?

9 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by coolxpat(m): 4:58am On Sep 07, 2021
One Plus fan

7 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by money121(m): 5:00am On Sep 07, 2021
Android na ur mate

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:03am On Sep 07, 2021
108mp wen I don use tire for Redmi note 10 pro.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:11am On Sep 07, 2021
Infinix to the world cheesy
Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by Hateandthunder: 5:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by Kenneth10110(m): 5:18am On Sep 07, 2021
this one go reach 240k like phantom X ill rather go for IPhone or Samsung at that price.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by benjamin007: 5:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Neatly used iPhone 8 plus for sale 120k
Interested buyers contact me 07044154707

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by AleAirHub(m): 5:22am On Sep 07, 2021
Shameless phone including Tecno, why will phone lose camera value after three months of use?. angry angry angry angry

I no fit recommend this trash for my enemy to use.

grin grin grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 07, 2021
Trash phone

Trashion doing their usual thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by preciousMI1(f): 5:38am On Sep 07, 2021
tetralogyfallot:
My redmi note 9 pro battery is a scam... Barely one year and I regret switching to redmi from infinix... How's the note 10pro battery please

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by Oluwadare316(m): 5:40am On Sep 07, 2021
tetralogyfallot:
pls how good is it?
Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by Benresmy(m): 5:40am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 07, 2021
Trash. 108 mp=8mp and 40w =no watt. Only fulls and unscrupulous people buys transitions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by MightyHand(m): 6:03am On Sep 07, 2021
Infinix / Tecno just collaborate with Nigeria marketers to scam we the citizens...
Everything about the phone is backward and fake, imagine you buy a phone with fake spec, i.e the hotspots just disappeared and stoped working...

I know UK Govt would never allow such brand to cheats on her citizen, it can only happens in the zoo and co

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by bewla(m): 6:14am On Sep 07, 2021
dmostcheerful:
What is the price?
Let me pack behind you

Let me no when you get the answer

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by lacicrips(m): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Crap.
Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by skywalker240(m): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2021
Rubbish brand and scammers has created another stupid marketing thread.
mtchewwww

we no go buy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by fineboynl(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2021
When it comes to camera MP I think the software optimization count more than the MP itself.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by skywalker240(m): 6:52am On Sep 07, 2021
RGBshield:
you are dumb for saying this do you know how many brands redmi has copied their designs ? Redmi UI is copied from iphone so ?
So its a justification if infinix copy? You are even dumber
Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by skywalker240(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2021
MightyHand:
Infinix / Tecno just collaborate with Nigeria marketers to scam we the citizens...
Everything about the phone is backward and fake, imagine you buy a phone with fake spec, i.e the hotspots just disappeared and stoped working...

I know UK Govt would never allow such brand to cheats on her citizen, it can only happens in the zoo and co
Gbamsolutely Gbammer Gbamest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by GardenOfGod(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse is a cultist
Re: Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens by AlphaStorm: 6:57am On Sep 07, 2021
SunshineHQ:

Redmi has copied apple, htc and samsung for years

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro / /////////////////// / What's The Best Affordable Powerbank For NYSC Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.