Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 (46185 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by ThisIsOutlaw: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2018
ClassRep001:
I feel for Iceland honestly.

Nigeria just succeeded in killing those guys world cup round of 16 dream and ended up ruining everything up against shitty overrated Argentina.

God punish all ipod youths and Oduduwa descendants in our team. They are all poo

You be oloriburuku..... I swear, if you know what I mean... Each and every one of these guys played well... So shut your stinking mouth and stop typing shit about arewa, odudua or the rest cos you are failure and can't see that we are all one
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by purplekayc(m): 12:58am On Jun 27, 2018
Only if ighalo has scored when he had the chance lipsrsealed
and why couldn't they hold the scoreline till the end?
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by LisaAnne(f): 1:34am On Jun 27, 2018
kyutepanda:
first time i actually cried for football, no village people should be mentioned till the end of this month else i would kill em...........first time i decided to watch soccer the referee showed racism..........am never going to turkey i must make my money in nigeria.....Freezze come back home
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by 360command: 1:42am On Jun 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Are you from mexico?
yes

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by MYHUBBY: 3:54am On Jun 27, 2018
IamGodsGrace:
if daddy freeze no bring Christianity into any matter, his words can never be complete.
only he knows the demons that possessed him.

don't mind that imbeciles. for the fact that I'm not a fan of this pastors and their odd methods, I still feel, that guy had little or no charisma to sensitize Christians, his lifestyle is not of the Bible that he always quote

I will be active back in the page he always post his nonsense to disgraced him publicly soon. very stupid human being

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 27, 2018
ClassRep001:
I feel for Iceland honestly.

Nigeria just succeeded in killing those guys world cup round of 16 dream and ended up ruining everything up against shitty overrated Argentina.

God punish all ipod youths and Oduduwa descendants in our team. They are all poo
This is the problem we have in this country. Mtcheew
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by moonraker(m): 4:47am On Jun 27, 2018
purplekayc:
Only if ighalo has scored when he had the chance lipsrsealed
and why couldn't they hold the scoreline till the end?

You mean like 2 chances?? angry angry angry angry
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Dollabiz: 5:13am On Jun 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by sharpwriter(m): 5:36am On Jun 27, 2018
Just30:
Guy most of us don't care what happens at the world cup were happy we are not part of it. but seriously, why would you start playing defensive in the second half when you obviously had the upper hand during that half over Argentina?
Don't mind the stupid coach... he's mad.
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Bigprick9inches: 5:47am On Jun 27, 2018
real Gs that know know that its was a fixed match
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Larryeyo: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2018
Argentina our more patriotic in their approach to winning... Our Nigerian team require cash!!! BIG LOSERS
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by afamaustin(m): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2018
I will eat pig meat today to console my self
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2018
But these mofos have not reacted to the recent killings in Jos Plateau
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2018
If I was Mike Obi, I would have demanded my colleagues and I stage a walk-out from the field. For robbing us that that penalty.

FIFA hates such confrontation. They will be afraid. Togo did it, it helped them. High time we stop using foreign coaches. Just a terrible outing today mehhhhhhhhhnnn.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by kyutepanda(f): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2018
first time i actually cried for football, no village people should be mentioned till the end of this month else i would kill em...........first time i decided to watch soccer the referee showed racism..........am never going to turkey i must make my money in nigeria.....Freezze come back home
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by BLESSMME: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2018
IamGodsGrace:
if daddy freeze no bring Christianity into any matter, his words can never be complete.
only he knows the demons that possessed him.
I thought I was the only one that noticed it, the guy can be sooooooooo irritating atimes. Why can't he just let some things slide
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by RexTramadol1: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2018
Oritsewhandey:
If I was Mike Obi, I would have demanded my colleagues and I stage a walk-out from the field. For robbing us that that penalty.

FIFA hates such confrontation. They will be afraid. Togo did it, it helped them. High time we stop using foreign coaches. Just a terrible outing today mehhhhhhhhhnnn.

Ticket to Russia no cost

Cry Racism well.........

E go shock you say Senegal go qualify and still go far.

Blame-game is a disease o!
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2018
vivypretty:
all I want to know is where that psychic cat is Cos I am hungry

Mr Psychic cat go be like : Bru ah ah ah ah. I don deceive dem Super sikins.
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by niyot124: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2018
I know say some people go happy about this aka John Dumelo and those yeye Ghanaians or ghanians, who cares undecided
Re: Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 by Twagrill(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
AccessME:
Now let's return to the issue of political killings, maiming and gagging of innocent citizens across the country. Let's fix our house first!

Yesterday hundreds of people were killed in Plateau State and today we want to celebrate football victory without recourse to the dead and their families left behind! Our team played well, but the reality denied us of victory.
i totally agree with you
people were killed and yet we want to celebrate?
They actually played well but somehow, it's not just meant to be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Talks About Her Photoshopped Court Wedding Photo / Mide Martins Rocks Her Husband On The Dance Floor At Grandma's Funeral / "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.