Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (66995 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Coneheads(f): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
sunny69:
Football over, back to buhari, ipob, APC, tinubu , slay queen etc.
yesso,that is why thunda shall faya all coneheads grin

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Chibuzoc(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Your PVC is valueless like nigerian lives ask miyetti allah

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by blackaxe78: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Idiot!

Instead of him focusing on his dead career,
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Abeg stop the fake outrage. If you cared so much why didn't you go to support the team at the match. That stadium was basically Buenos Aires. This guy should just close his mouth.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by propet(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Make your rational,Prof.Kingsley
https://tobuildanation.com

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Coneheads(f): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
White007:
As It Is All The Countries That Harbour Or Sponsor Terrorists Are Out Of The World Cup.
Let Those Who Value Human Lives Play Football!
God bless you.
That was my position all thru. Someone even called me a bastard!
The world cup is all about global fiesta of fun,love,peace,harmony,fairness,togetherness.. When your country now equates human life with that of a cow,you have no place in the world cup..

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by morisnewrain(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Joylove2324:
Reekado ask the best question here......... Except Buhari...who are we even voting?
No answer yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by netflicks(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please how did Peter react anybody?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Sirjamo: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
SouthSouth1914:

Voting a terrorist as a president is one of the signs of the end time!
I guess we won the World Cup when your ogogoro master was there!
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Shenky(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Abeyjide post=68855471]super eagles didn't prepared , let say truth. imagine nigeria a stepping stone for Argentine.

Rest In Peace English cry
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by jaxxy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
PVC is the way forward
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Oduwils222(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Pls if any of u here is close to him or see him anywhere near, help me tell him that HE IS MAD AND STUPID.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by akdjr(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Which one be this upcoming artist on again?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Abeyjide: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Shenky post=68856322][/quote]
was in haste when typing it. you can do the needful instead of what you wrote. thanks
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by RexTramadol1: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Truth hurts

And will keep hurting.

Hypocritical Nigerians

Taking a football match more serious like their lives depend on it

Instead of mourning the dead, not even a black band to show respect by the players.

Dem suppose beat Una silly ni

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by IME1: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
undecided

1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
itspzpics:
Paul Okoye has got angry over our lost match to Argentina, he blamed the government for the loss saying the blood of the dead has taken over.

Reekado banks react to this comment. See below

Could this be true?

Gist from praize news

Nice one am with you on DAT

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/blood-of-the-dead-has-taken-over-peter-okoye-blame-fg-for-super-eagle-loss/

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by doubleportion: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
WHY AFRICA WILL NEVER WIN WORLD CUP.

Have you realized that it's only Animals
that play football in Africa?:
Lions of Cameroon Vs Elephants of Cote De'voire,
Super Eagles of Nigeria Vs Squirrels
of Benin,
Hawks of Togo vs Eagles of Mali,
Atlas Lions of Morocco Vs Antelopes of Ethiopia:
I am just wondering if Any African Country can win the World cup with animals.

Don't beat me o, I'm not feeling fine o �������.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by deleo16(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Football over, back to Buhari, Ipob, APC, PDP , tinubu , Reno omokri, daddy freeze, slay queen etc. grin grin
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Rosay15:
... My dear, I don't knw say u self dey reason am cause d tin self tire person..

Then you guys should stop complaining about buhari because it seems you guys still like him.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Temptee101(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
My bones just weak.

No source of joy coming from any quarters in this country. How did Nigeria manage to become a country sef...God why, why bring me to Nigeria
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Tonimordred(m): 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dem dey fine animal wey get horn reeka sef dey show lyk snail....no b ur levels dey react 4 here abeg fine ur size go front
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by ogatboy(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2018
raindodger13:
Abeg stop the fake outrage. If you cared so much why didn't you go to support the team at the match. That stadium was basically Buenos Aires. This guy should just close his mouth.
Nigerians sold their ticket twice the price at the venue
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by blazer2018: 12:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Rosay15:
... My dear, I don't knw say u self dey reason am cause d tin self tire person..

Seems you reside in Ado -Ekiti..Pls with d atmosphere and reality on ground in Ekiti, who do u think will win d forthcoming election in d state... i mean in a free and fair atmosphere, who will carry d day...Eleka or Fayemi?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by seun10k5k(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Stupid human being!

When this Super Pigeons won Iceland, you did not say this?

So why now?
Your own dey come dey go?
may you and your family go through what plateau people are going
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Bestchisom(m): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2018
Mikel wey the cup na
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by joey150(m): 1:08am On Jun 27, 2018
Benita27:
Atiku isn't a better option so I'd rather not get my PVC.
Then you would have automatically voted for whoever wins.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by brainbox80: 1:14am On Jun 27, 2018
Joylove2324:
Reekado ask the best question here......... Except Buhari...who are we even voting?
IF BUHARI REMAINS YOUR BEST AND ONLY OPTION FOR THAT POSITION, THEN IT TELLS ME THAT YOU DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN YOURSELF NOT TO TALK ABOUT SEE A FUTURE IN NIGERIA. ALSO, BE READY TO LEAVE THE NATION NEXT TENURE
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by shalomt4321: 1:28am On Jun 27, 2018
I sure that thing na temporary marker
he no fit try am with permanent marker
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by amyrealsea(f): 2:02am On Jun 27, 2018
Joylove2324:

Vote for Donald Duke or Fela Durotoye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" / Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.