Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (66996 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Joylove2324(f): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2018
morisnewrain:

No answer yet
Do we say Buhari is unopposed for now?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Joylove2324(f): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2018
SouthSouth1914:

Voting a terrorist as a president is one of the signs of the end time!
You are still yet to answer my question sir
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Joylove2324(f): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2018
Rosay15:
... My dear, I don't knw say u self dey reason am cause d tin self tire person..
Do we now say Buhari is unopposed for now?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by xman4life: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2018
Joylove2324:
Reekado ask the best question here......... Except Buhari...who are we even voting?

All I want to say is that you're beautiful. smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by brainbox80: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2018
Joylove2324:

Does that mean,you can't answer the simple question?or you too doesn't have any alternative except Buhari?
I surely have a candidate winning my heart and will continue to screen others too cos it is needful to screen them more and more that we settle for one with good intentions and workable plan. you and i can even do the job better if we go with a good work plan and intentions, with good sponsors. Nigerians have seen the limits of pmb, so we need better options
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by lovemoi2(f): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Pvc to vote for who?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by brainbox80: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2018
Joylove2324:

Does that mean,you can't answer the simple question?or you too doesn't have any alternative except Buhari?
Most times better politics are played keeping your options to heart afterall it is a game of personal opinions and choices. PUT TRIBAL SENTIMENT AWAY, AND ARE OPENED TO WIDE RANGE OF CHOICES
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Joylove2324(f): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
brainbox80:
Most times better politics are played keeping your options to heart afterall it is a game of personal opinions and choices. PUT TRIBAL SENTIMENT AWAY, AND ARE OPENED TO WIDE RANGE OF CHOICES
I understand your point of view but don't you think you can Still help your candidate by trying to convince more people to support him/her
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Joylove2324(f): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
xman4life:

All I want to say is that you're beautiful. smiley
Lolz......funny you
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Rosay15(f): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
blazer2018:

Oh i see...u don port...leave us 4 dis sh*thole abi... grin

Don't worry we dat remain will try our best to make Naija a better place to live in so dat someday u can return home without fear... grin wink

Wish u all d success and happiness dat country has to offer...cheers
....Amen oh.. Bt no b like dat oh shey person no go come home again , naija is still my country all day... Green white Green, naija is so blessed bt all we lack is good leaders.. Only jah can ve mercy on our country.. Tnks so much dear...
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Rosay15(f): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Joylove2324:

Do we now say Buhari is unopposed for now?
.. He have so many opposition oh, all wat am just trying to say is dat we shouldn't mk d mistake we made abt him cus he just came and deceive us with so many tin and for dat past three years I never see anytin meaningful he has done to d country... D more reason y pple vote him in is d insecurity and he even went ahead and said dey would be buying fuel at d rate of 45 naira, so many tins which he said wen he was campaigning den bt now story ve change everything is just greeting worst everyday.. Is only God dat can ve mercy on our country..
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by brainbox80: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Joylove2324:

I understand your point of view but don't you think you can Still help your candidate by trying to convince more people to support him/her
. Great point, but you see, i am still vetting these guys to see how bad they can sway when the big wings pound on them. If they show enough integrity, then we can sing their praises

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Rosay15(f): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Diso60090:

So na outside Nigeria you dey trow your bad mouth from you better stay there
... Lol.. U don dey vex?? Sorry oh
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by blazer2018: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rosay15:
....Amen oh.. Bt no b like dat oh shey person no go come home again , naija is still my country all day... Green white Green, naija is so blessed bt all we lack is good leaders.. Only jah can ve mercy on our country.. Tnks so much dear...

U're so welcome

U are correct...i believe we will get it right as a nation someday...but i pray it's in our life time sha...
too many selfish individuals in power right now...it shall be well with our country.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Diso60090(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rosay15:

Inbox me
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by Diso60090(m): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rosay15:

You dey near Toronto make i for pick you up
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina by xman4life: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Joylove2324:

Lolz......funny you

Wasn't trying to be funny tho. Was merely stating the fact. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" / Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.