Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers (6919 Views)

Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Iduatei(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Benblaq:
RSU!
my school of great honour!

If I no pay Sir Chris sorting money, i fail,and my mates pass. who lose?

If i stubborn to buy handouts when i get the money, then SS3boys take am for back gate, who lose?

If Sir Dimkpa is interested in my gf Henrietta, and i had refused to release her to him and he fails our two, who lose?

If my course rep, Damiete lies that Mr. Ibanibo is requesting for 10k, instead of 5k, and i pay, i be mumu? No! I'm just avoiding yawa.

If Ss3boys take my phone and my laptop and i secretly go report to MAN o WAR, who will secretly expose me to them, should i still mumu and report?no!

RSU Nkpolu!

birthday bash at 47b Ada-George road loading , i go miss lectures on friday.

Home of doings.

This table you're shaking. all this architecture student dem
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Benblaq(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Iduatei:

This table you're shaking. all this architecture student dem
Mr. Oga, you wan trace me come?? I dey NDDC come na
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by xtian234(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Benblaq:
RSU!
my school of great honour!

If I no pay Sir Chris sorting money, i fail,and my mates pass. who lose?

If i stubborn to buy handouts when i get the money, then SS3boys take am for back gate, who lose?

If Sir Dimkpa is interested in my gf Henrietta, and i had refused to release her to him and he fails our two, who lose?

If my course rep, Damiete lies that Mr. Ibanibo is requesting for 10k, instead of 5k, and i pay, i be mumu? No! I'm just avoiding yawa.

If Ss3boys take my phone and my laptop and i secretly go report to MAN o WAR, who will secretly expose me to them, should i still mumu and report?no!

RSU Nkpolu!

birthday bash at 47b Ada-George road loading , i go miss lectures on friday.

Home of doings.

My brother u shabi Book...Abeg do the needful jare
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by nwabuegodstime(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

The College That Looks Like A University In Alapere. / 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos / Why Immigrants Leave Canada And What You Should Know Before Going To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.