Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,448 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers (6911 Views)

Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by emma321(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2018
Governor Nyesom Wike on Tuesday ordered Rivers State University to deal with lecturers involved in sexual harassment of students.

Wike, who spoke at the 30th convocation of the university held in Port Harcourt, also directed sanction against management staff involved in admission fraud.

The governor stated that his administration would not tolerate any stain on the moral standard of the university.

He assured the institution that the state government would act decisively on the recommendations of the governing council on allegations of admission racketing in the university.

Wike said, “I wish to restate that this institution occupies an exalted status in this country. We love it and we will not tolerate any stain on its moral standard and position as a centre of learning and character building.

“Therefore, I want to assure you that the government will act decisively on the recommendations of the Governing Council in respect of the allegations of admission racketing by some management staff of the university.

“I hereby further direct the Governing Council to carry out an appropriate action on the allegation of sorting for marks, sexual harassment and other vices in the university and deal appropriately with those found guilty.”

Details: http://anstalk.com/rivers-university-board-to-punish-sex-for-mark-lecturers/

Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by yemmybx(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2018
Good move
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Paperwhite(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2018
So what were they to do before and what have they been doing before? Nonsense! angry
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Follygunners: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by MrLouisVanGaal1: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2018
stories
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Benblaq(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2018
RSU!
my school of great honour!

If I no pay Sir Chris sorting money, i fail,and my mates pass. who lose?

If i stubborn to buy handouts when i get the money, then SS3boys take am for back gate, who lose?

If Sir Dimkpa is interested in my gf Henrietta, and i had refused to release her to him and he fails our two, who lose?

If my course rep, Damiete lies that Mr. Ibanibo is requesting for 10k, instead of 5k, and i pay, i be mumu? No! I'm just avoiding yawa.

If Ss3boys take my phone and my laptop and i secretly go report to MAN o WAR, who will secretly expose me to them, should i still mumu and report?no!

RSU Nkpolu!

birthday bash at 47b Ada-George road loading , i go miss lectures on friday.

Home of doings.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2018
Thunder fire the ref
Thunder fire Iheanacho
Thunder fire Ighalo
Thunder fire Rojo
Thunder fire lecturers sef

Benz C320 2002 Model Convertible. First Body And Full Option
https://www.nairaland.com/4585154/benz-c320-2002-model-convertible
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by sinaj(f): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2018
Wont take their threat serious until they punish one lecturer at least sad
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by MrGreenMavro: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Folashade2016(f): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2018
Good move really good move right there.
anyway check my SIGNATURE
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by valentee(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2018
ok
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by adollapatron: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2018
nigeria is a joke
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Groovenaija360(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Dem go ever catch?

Na Dem Dem
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Sex for Marks can never stop it’s sexual harassment that can stop
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by adollapatron: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2018
purnish ke
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by frankmoney(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2018
Haha so many in ust
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Uchemus(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2018
Does the Governor have to tell them before they know its punishable. which kind backward country be this..
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Adelivinggreat(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2018
The end is close. Jesus that has been talked and preached about is coming. God only answers one prayer now and Its the prayer of forgiveness. Ask for his mercy and forgiveness,turn away from sin, have a pure heart, be kind, tell someone that Jesus is coming. God only takes the prayer of mercy and forgiveness. Any prayer other than forgiveness is a waste of time.
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by dangotesmummy: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2018
How about students sexually harassing lecturers because that one is always de-emphasized
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Christmasdon(m): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2018
but why a lecturer want sex to upgrade marks., the tin dey sweet like this.?
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by jordyspices: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Wike is always high on tramadol na today wat of d chics dem dey use coaster bus come pick go supply him nd his cardinals wnt he punish hime self too
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by Odobaone: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2018
sinaj:
Wont take their threat serious until they punish one lecturer at least sad

But Hanti you no dey school again nau?
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by KingCassy(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2018
Story!!! Who will do the punishing
cry

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by KingCassy(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2018
Story!!! Who will do the punishing....

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by madenigga(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2018
Nothing wud happen.

If RSU cant deal with cultism that has finished the school is it this they can deal with.

In RSU ders all forms of sex abuse from lecturers demanding sex for marks to manowar to evej cultist demanding sex for protection.
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by jrusky(m): 8:52am On Jun 27, 2018
Not only to punish them sack them or whoever that is guilty these idiots called lecturers contributed to decay educational system Nigeria find herself today.

Send those bastards lecturers back to their village to go and farm. Useless animals.
Re: Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers by blackaxe78: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2018
Benblaq:
RSU!
my school of great honour!

If I no pay Sir Chris sorting money, i fail,and my mates pass. who lose?

If i stubborn to buy handouts when i get the money, then SS3boys take am for back gate, who lose?

If Sir Dimkpa is interested in my gf Henrietta, and i had refused to release her to him and he fails our two, who lose?

If my course rep, Damiete lies that Mr. Ibanibo is requesting for 10k, instead of 5k, and i pay, i be mumu? No! I'm just avoiding yawa.

If Ss3boys take my phone and my laptop and i secretly go report to MAN o WAR, who will secretly expose me to them, should i still mumu and report?no!

RSU Nkpolu!

birthday bash at 47b Ada-George road loading , i go miss lectures on friday.

Home of doings.

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

*this Is How AAU Post UTME/DE Screening Score Is Calculated / Weirdest Moments In History / See The Meaning Of The Word 'dope' Before Using It To Describe Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.