Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Prayer Can Save Your Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Can Save Your Marriage (592 Views)

COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede / You Need To Read This – See How Fasting And Prayer Can Change Your Love Life. / Thy Kingdom Come: The Prayer That Changes The World The Lord's Prayer Can Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Can Save Your Marriage by Revadebola: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2018
PRAYERS CAN SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE.

Genesis chapter 2, confirms that God established the institution of marriage.
The devil and his cohorts fights marriages with different devices : frequent and unnecessary misunderstandings, sicknesses, barrenness, financial hardship, unfaithfulness , separation, divorce, even sudden death.

Most often, behind every marital problems, are the devil and enemies at work.
Fervent and daily prayers for your spouse and marriage will save your marriage.
Bind and rebuke evil forces working against your marriage.

Matthew 18:18 (KJV)
"Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven".

Pray for the genuine salvation in Christ of your spouse.
Pray for good communication, love and faithfulness between you and your spouse.
Pray for provisions, good health and long life.
I perceive, if you pray in tongues the more for your spouse, your marriage will be saved.
Spend at least 30 minutes every day praying on your marriage. Before the end of 30 days, you will testify of positive changes.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. in Jesus Name, I bind every evil powers behind the misunderstanding in my marriage.
2. Holy Spirit give my spouse and I better understanding of each other.
3. Lord Jesus Christ come and be the head of my home.
4. I decree, harmony, love and prosperity in my home.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn More / Will You Be Approved In The End?! / Was John Allen Chau Trying To Cause Rapture?? He Contacted Last Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.