Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) (34569 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Checkout Beautiful Photos From University Of Calabar (UNICAL) Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by chiunlimited(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
There are only two universities in the federal Republic of Nigeria, University Of calabar and others!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by chiunlimited(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
More picx

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by chiunlimited(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
More

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by christejames(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
The school looks really beautiful, thanks to photo editing...
Just to clarify you, this phrase, "there is only two universities in Nigeria" is only applicable to UNN, not just because its bearing the nation's name; Nigeria, but because of the quality of graduates it keeps churning out.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by hardbody: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
These pics are doing a whole lot of injustice to this university. It's simply a beautiful university, silently churning out academic gurus over time. Some of its strongest faculties include theatre arts, medicine and law. Of the 8 of us that that graduated second upper in my set, we have a judge, a SAN, a couple of high profile executive management gurus in banks and financial services outfits, we have a law dean, amongst others. If I had to live my life again, i will still be a malabite

49 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by KendrickAyomide: 2:52am On Jun 28, 2018
Trash trash trash

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by Benblaq(m): 5:04am On Jun 28, 2018
Lol mazi Chibs can you see this?
Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by femi4: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2018
That lantern part sha

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by eterisan(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Greatest malabite and malabresses

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by CodeTemplar: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2018
Colourful pictures.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by obembet(f): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2018
Deplorable State Of University Of Calabar Medical Hostel

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by blackaxe78: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2018
School looking like a cattle ranch

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by Sijo01(f): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2018
Fine school with good road network and Pedestrian walkway. Pedestrian stick to their own lane.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by Handsomecole(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2018
Where are the structures??

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by Santdsaint: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2018
I want to thank the OP for these edited photos of this school.But am sorry to say the pictures do not portray the current state of facilities in the school and the fact that the school is going through an infrastructure emergency and really needs help.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by datola: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by jaymejate: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2018
Is unical an agricultural school?

I'll rather stay at home if Na the only school be this

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by rozayx5(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2018
Nigerian school and concrete

Spits

This is what a university should look like

With all the oil money. These are eye sores
undecided

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by joshingjosh(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2018
christejames:
Just to clarify you, this phrase, "there is only two universities in Nigeria" is only applicable to UNN, not just because its bearing the nation's name; Nigeria, but because of the quality of graduates it keeps churning out.

You are right... don't mind OP....m proudly a LION

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by Sijo01(f): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2018
hardbody:
[s]These pics are doing a whole lot of injustice to this university.[/s] It's simply a beautiful university, [s]silently churning out academic gurus over time. Some of its strongest faculties include theatre arts, medicine and law. Of the 8 of us that that graduated second upper in my set, we have a judge, a SAN, a couple of high profile executive management gurus in banks and financial services outfits, we have a law dean, amongst others. If I had to live my life again, i will still be a malabite[/s]

Op is only reviewing the physical structures of the school for admiration of viewers.

Your plenty talk is uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by abc115: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2018
Where are the buildings...The structures are with neither substances nor forms.
You cant compare the glorified Secondary Schools with the First Generation Universities
Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by psychologist(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2018
shambolic, celebrating mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by nceesam(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2018
No pictures of Medical College, Faculty of science, CES building and open pav...
Unical my Unical,
malabite for life.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by Paperwhite(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2018
Fair performance to the university. sad
Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by aklion: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2018
To me Pictures no make the varsity better. I rate the varsity 60%
Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by flavunit: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2018
Beautiful but den of cultists.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by Jenonye(f): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2018
christejames:

You be correct guy!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by H2Ossss(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2018
christejames:

lol... really?? where majority communicate in igbo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by obembet(f): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Photos of where authourities of University of Calabar “stored” projects of past students emerge

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) by HigherEd: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2018
Mm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) / Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo, In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.