Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Yemi Alade Reacts As Nigeria becomes Country With Most extremely Poor People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Reacts As Nigeria becomes Country With Most extremely Poor People (548 Views)

Lifestyle Audit Law: Yemi Alade Reacts / Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes / Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Reacts As Nigeria becomes Country With Most extremely Poor People by bryner: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
The Singer spoke out hard on Instagram

She wrote “So it Turns out that Nigeria has finally won first position in SOMETHING!

Just the other day,I randomly said that i couldnt help but notice how it seems poor people are getting poorer .People are not looking well at all! Things are not looking better,There is so much suffering and bitterness in the world and Nigeria is now the FACE OF POVERTY.

The business that are thriving now are the ones we used to look down on ,Professional Makeup Artists,Photographers,Wig Makers,Tailors etc.

We are literally empowering each other! Our economy isn’t getting better because the government isn’t investing in HUMAN RESOURCES;THE PEOPLE.
Money is in circulation but only at the top! The Economy can never be balanced ! Invest in your People Nigeria! Empower worthy youths with loans.
Make Water , electricity,Transport and security available for the poor and EVERYTHING WILL TURN AROUND QUICKER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!
My prayer is for God to Hand pick a worthy leader for us come 2019! He did it for israel when they cried for a King,Please do it for Us.

But then again,What do I Know?

I have faith in Nigeria ,We have turned nothing to something.Imagine if we had EVERYTHING!! …WE COULD MAKE ANYTHING!”

http://www.vondanews.com/yemi-alade-reacts-as-nigeria-tops-india-as-country-with-most-people-living-in-extreme-poverty-2/

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts As Nigeria becomes Country With Most extremely Poor People by Anigreat: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
shocked

Idiotic Buhari has finish this country kpatakpata.

We are in for it, this is just the beginning.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts As Nigeria becomes Country With Most extremely Poor People by porchbaby(f): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
that is what happens when we HV slowpokes and thief's ruling Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Female US Army Twerks At Work / "Swt Mother I No Go 4get U" - Miracle Says As He Celebrates His Mum On Her Bday! / Lady Who Decided To See If Her BF Is Faithful Gets A Tracker On Him(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.