Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) (31282 Views)

Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Fatherscrush: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin grin heaven candidate
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by GODWINLOWSKI: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
ALLAH AND MOHAMMED EILL SURELY REWARD HIM WITH 14 VIRGINS. ALLAH WAKUBARU
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by raymytech1: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
mamatayour:
End time people . Instead of killing why can't u divorce her and live your own life.

Not easy to forget like that, she deserves to die
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Emycord: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
OK
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Trustme2(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
The man just wanted to relocate both of them to face judgment simultaneously hopefully before an unjust God
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
ON THEIR WAY TO HEAVEN, I WISH THEM SAFE TRIP BACK HOME
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by HULSH(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
mamatayour:
End time people . Instead of killing why can't u divorce her and live your own life.

On a second thought, while not kill her and prove she took her life upon discovery of her inability to close her legs?
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why is cheating n murder the order of the day now??..... Abi its that the way now?? undecided undecided.

Meanwhile check my SIGNATURE
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by AnanseK(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fitnesskristy:
I've said may times that 'you can be black minded and marry a white minded person' it would only cause disaster. If you have only studied the lady well, you would know if such could cheat!

Well, i've been thinking about this..... Are you guys thinking towards what i'm thinking?

just take a look at the woman's feet. There are every tendecy that the woman killed the man. Good investigations will show that red spot on the woman's feet. She may had the man killed and then kill herself too! If the man was the one who kill the woman, how come she has blood on her feet?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7328577_save_jpeg45a942a53311679c9cfaa99ea2c4f573

Blood on sole of feet, good observation. But does it really matter now?

......but what do i know? NOTHING

Fitness kristy.....
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by LordReed(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Adeoba10:
Where are the genius, come over here to solve the reak puzzle

Murder
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by mamatayour(f): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
raymytech1:

Not easy to forget like that, she deserves to die
but death is to harsh just like that now. What about the children they left behind just in case they have any together
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by mimimile93: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Issame:
A South African man commits suicide by shooting himself after murdering his wife for cheating on him.

A tweeter user shared the news wrote:

Consequences of cheating��

Husband shot his wife before turning the gun on himself.

Left: Cheating Wife
Right: Real Husband

Ladies! Yekelani amadoda abantu. Go make your own money & stop what you’re doing. Really is enough now!!

#LandExpropriation #DeLille #SarsEnquiry

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/man-shots-himself-after-murdering-his-cheating-wife/

Why killing yourself?

You would have served time and come out like I did..
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by efemena5050(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Daeylar:
If he wanted to die, he should have just killed himself, alone, why drag the woman with him?

Since when is the punishment for cheating death? undecided

If it's that's how people are killed for cheating, how many men/women will be left in S.A?
insipidus malinctus glo glo gis in a saprophytic lakwadie.......
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by MotorGuru: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Adeoba10:
murder.

the victim was left handed. The gun is on the right hand.
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Hardrive(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
I've said it before, verify the personality of the person you are dating or trying to date. The man could have just left the woman alone but due to his perfectionist nature decided to do what comes naturally to him. Someone above even said it is not easy to forgive. Nature just has a way of purifying itself.
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Follygunners: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Adeoba10:

Genius no dey NL, abeg. Go solve ur puzzle. angry
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by agarawu23(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
If I hear say I kill myself for one bitch. U cheat, I send your a$$ out and start all over.
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Blonchilli(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fitnesskristy:
I've said may times that 'you can be black minded and marry a white minded person' it would only cause disaster. If you have only studied the lady well, you would know if such could cheat!

Well, i've been thinking about this..... Are you guys thinking towards what i'm thinking?

just take a look at the woman's feet. There are every tendecy that the woman killed the man. Good investigations will show that red spot on the woman's feet. She may had the man killed and then kill herself too! If the man was the one who kill the woman, how come she has blood on her feet?

Fitness kristy.....
The place look like there was a struggle. Probably the blood might have spill on her feet after he pulled the trigger. Moreover probably there was sign of violence on her body

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by martyns303(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
Adeoba10:

murder!!! for it to be suicide, the gun has to be on his left hand, considering the blood splash....
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Barzinime(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Some people just cant handle heartbreaks
The woman must have known that but still went ahead to cheat
And that is the end result
Daeylar:
If he wanted to die, he should have just killed himself, alone, why drag the woman with him?

Since when is the punishment for cheating death? undecided

If it's that's how people are killed for cheating, how many men/women will be left in S.A?
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by IFNOTGOD(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
instead of killing ursef over a cheating lady walk away though not easy but try

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by zabson(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fitnesskristy:

Fitness kristy.....

Good observation guy!

but what if he had her killed and then he had to move her to the side and in the process of moving her, her feet got soiled with blood?
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Ayodelevictor(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hmm women why are thou doing this to men
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Fitnesskristy(f): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
zabson:

Good observation guy!

but what if he had her killed and then he had to move her to the side and in the process of moving her, her feet got soiled with blood?

Guy?
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by tgmservice: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fitnesskristy:

Fitness kristy.....
mumuu feeling lik detective with ur stewpid analysis

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Fitnesskristy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Blonchilli:

The place look like there was a struggle. Probably the blood might have spill on her feet after he pulled the trigger. Moreover probably there was sign of violence on her body

That was not a blood splash sign!
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Fitnesskristy(f): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
zabson:

Good observation guy!

What do I know?
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by BIXYBABE: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
I know a lot of people will judge the man and call him harsh names but it is hard and almost impossible to understand the feeling when some you love with all your heart and being betrays you, murder is never the answer but people should learn not to play with people's emotions........ angry
U av wrote what is on my mind. If guy love, they love with their while heart
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by NdiaraIGBO: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
BIXYBABE:

U av wrote what is on my mind. If guy love, they love with their while heart

And whose fault is that?

Love with all your heart and you are a MUMU!

In today's world assume your woman is public property.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Whino(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
sirxbit:
Watin e cum gain last last
I tire oo
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Didi2d(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Omo Na the boyfriend kill them.

My opinion
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by NdiaraIGBO: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
sirxbit:
Watin e cum gain last last

Good question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo / Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri / Bandits Who Kidnapped 63 Women In Katsina Release Video Of The Bride & Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.