Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) (31281 Views)

Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by galaxy2020(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
The man is a fool , for a woman? You choose to commit murder and suicide? Is she the only woman in the world?
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by godofuck231: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Adeoba10:
Where are the genius, come over here to solve the reak puzzle
the struggle leaves the evidence of suicide not gen
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
I have never heard of polygamous husband killing wife over cheating...or commiting suicide. Never!

Guys, marry mutiple women and save yourself the horror.
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by cococandy(f): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
raymytech1:
A cheating husband deserves death,

Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by victorjoe(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fitnesskristy:
I've said may times that 'you can be black minded and marry a white minded person' it would only cause disaster. If you have only studied the lady well, you would know if such could cheat!

Well, i've been thinking about this..... Are you guys thinking towards what i'm thinking?

just take a look at the woman's feet. There are every tendecy that the woman killed the man. Good investigations will show that red spot on the woman's feet. She may had the man killed and then kill herself too! If the man was the one who kill the woman, how come she has blood on her feet?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7328577_save_jpeg45a942a53311679c9cfaa99ea2c4f573

......but what do i know? NOTHING

Fitness kristy.....

What if she was injured first and was trying to escape with blood dripping all over and she was stepping in the blood before he finally finished her? Ehn oga Sherlock Holmes.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fitnesskristy:
I've said may times that 'you can be black minded and marry a white minded person' it would only cause disaster. If you have only studied the lady well, you would know if such could cheat!

Well, i've been thinking about this..... Are you guys thinking towards what i'm thinking?

just take a look at the woman's feet. There are every tendecy that the woman killed the man. Good investigations will show that red spot on the woman's feet. She may had the man killed and then kill herself too! If the man was the one who kill the woman, how come she has blood on her feet?

Fitness kristy.....

...and the gun is also lying close to the lady...hmmmm
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by NdiaraIGBO: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Igbo man!
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Liberator007(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Issame:
A South African man commits suicide by shooting himself after murdering his wife for cheating on him.

A tweeter user shared the news wrote:

Consequences of cheating��

Husband shot his wife before turning the gun on himself.

Left: Cheating Wife
Right: Real Husband

Ladies! Yekelani amadoda abantu. Go make your own money & stop what you’re doing. Really is enough now!!

#LandExpropriation #DeLille #SarsEnquiry

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/man-shots-himself-after-murdering-his-cheating-wife/

This is so sad. There is a saying in Yoruba Land that a cheating woman who doesn't kill herself will kill her husband. Now, this one has killed both
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Follygunners:
Female population to male are 65% : 35%. Too many ladies to go around. undecided

Why kill the b!tch? It ain't worth it. angry

Divorce her and get a better and younger one... cool

Rest In Peices to both of them. angry
who would still cheat and he would keep divorcing grin
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by terrywyte: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
So who witnessed this
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by pjfrank05(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
[Wow shocked. You know nothing John quote author=Fitnesskristy post=68874200]I've said may times that 'you can be black minded and marry a white minded person' it would only cause disaster. If you have only studied the lady well, you would know if such could cheat!

Fitness kristy.....[/quote]
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Bahddo(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
Daeylar:
If he wanted to die, he should have just killed himself, alone, why drag the woman with him?

Since when is the punishment for cheating death? undecided

If it's that's how people are killed for cheating, how many men/women will be left in S.A?
since Bible times actually.
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by fortune1968: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
A useless man .

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by dochenaj: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Now let them go continue this debacle in Hell.
Re: South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Drug dealers sentenced to death and killed immediately in front of school children in China

https://insurancealm..com/2018/06/drug-dealers-sentenced-to-death-and.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo / Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri / Bandits Who Kidnapped 63 Women In Katsina Release Video Of The Bride & Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.