Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,335 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

6 Video Editing App For Android Users - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 6 Video Editing App For Android Users (1149 Views)

Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. / What Are Best Video Editing App For Android? / The Best Three Video Editing App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Video Editing App For Android Users by sisiviki2020: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
A lot of people like to make videos to create life memories and share with family, friends and business associate.
Technology has made it easier for you to shoot a video using your smartphone instead of shooting with professional cameras or camcorders, everyone can now easily create a video whenever and wherever they want using your smartphone.
Video is now making hit in the business world, with videos your client trust you and they can easy buy product from you.
in just some few minute you can make a short review about your product and edit it with these app and you are off for sale.
Without wasting anytime am going to show you top 5 video editing apps for Android.

5 Video Editing Apps For Androids.

1: KineMaster

KineMaster is one of the professional video editing apps for Android, supporting images and texts, cutting and trimming, multiple layers of video, multiple tracks of audio and 3D transition.
KineMaster can be used by both professionals and armatures.
you can visit my blog following the link to see my Android video app http://sisiviki.com/6-video-editing-app-for-android-users/

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designer Needed To Design A Company Logo / See What Happens When You Have Ph.d In Graphic Work (photoshop) / 4gb Ram, Core I3. Good Enough For Adobe Illustrator??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.