Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. (683 Views)

What Are Best Video Editing App For Android? / 6 Video Editing App For Android Users / The Best Three Video Editing App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. by Onlinefarmstore: 4:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Hi everyone, kindly help recommend a good app that can be used to edit or make documentary or Any semi or standard videos on mobile.

Background:

I run a business (https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal) and we make a lots of videos based on my travels, and FARMS I want to start a YouTube channel, but the only challenge I have now is a videos editing app that can do a standard job for me.

Please kindly recommend a good video editing app.

I use an IPhone 12 and a Samsung S21 ultra
Re: Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. by jamesbonded: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Hi everyone, kindly help recommend a good app that can be used to edit or make documentary or Any semi or standard videos on mobile.

Background:

I run a business (https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal) and we make a lots of videos based on my travels, and FARMS I want to start a YouTube channel, but the only challenge I have now is a videos editing app that can do a standard job for me.

Please kindly recommend a good video editing app.

I use an IPhone 12 and a Samsung S21 ultra

Try online editors if you have data to burn (or can wake up around 1am for cheap night plan... The internet peak around 1am and 3am)... Try Kapwing or even Canva.

Offline (although I have never used it, I heard Adobe Rush was excellent). Just go to your app store and try as much apps as you can download until you find what suits you. A computer is always the best and fastest for video editing though (but use what you have now).

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. by LincolnOnyeabor: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Try Filmora app, Canva, or Power Director.

I can also handle the job for you if you so desire.
Re: Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. by LincolnOnyeabor: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
jamesbonded:

Try online editors if you have data to burn (or can wake up around 1am for cheap night plan... The internet peak around 1am and 3am)... Try Kapwing or even Canva.

Offline (although I have never used it, I heard Adobe Rush was excellent). Just go to your app store and try as much apps as you can download until you find what suits you. A computer is always the best and fastest for video editing though (but use what you have now).

By online editors you mean what apps/platforms exactly?? And yeah, I've been working with what I have ba as a laptop isn't available presently.

The results have been pretty awesome if I'm to say.
Re: Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. by Onlinefarmstore: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
jamesbonded:

Online is out. Though data isn't my issue, but I need something I could use to make a mini documentary etc on phone, can't really be travelling with my laptop, use and drop as I make contents very plenty from my farms and travel
Re: Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. by jamesbonded: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:

By online editors you mean what apps/platforms exactly?? And yeah, I've been working with what I have ba as a laptop isn't available presently.

The results have been pretty awesome if I'm to say.

It means the app would be using your data to connect to their server/cloud. The only advantage is that, you pick up from where you stopped from a different devices that is connected to the internet. Kapwing and Canva would use your data. A one hours editing can take up to 100MB but they have templates and features that makes your video look very professional.
Re: Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. by LincolnOnyeabor: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
jamesbonded:

It means the app would be using your data to connect to their server/cloud. The only advantage is that, you pick up from where you stopped from a different devices that is connected to the internet. Kapwing and Canva would use your data. A one hours editing can take up to 100MB but they have templates and features that makes your video look very professional.

Okay.

Understood.
Re: Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. by Onlinefarmstore: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
jamesbonded:

I see, but I need more options if you do have thanks very much, if you have the time spare and look at the page so you could under Stand my requests
Re: Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. by jamesbonded: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

Online is out. Though data isn't my issue, but I need something I could use to make a mini documentary etc on phone, can't really be travelling with my laptop, use and drop as I make contents very plenty from my farms and travel

In that case use the cloud based apps. If they are things that requires laptop, you can use any PC with browser and do the editing. I think laptop would save you tens of hours sha.
Re: Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. by Onlinefarmstore: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
jamesbonded:

In that case use the cloud based apps. If there things that requires laptop, you can use any PF with browser and do the editing. I think laptop would save you tens of hours sha.

Laptop is out, I make on spot documentation or videos see my previous trends
Re: Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. by jamesbonded: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

Laptop is out, I make on spot documentation or videos see my previous trends

Also check Dee Nimmin on YouTube since you are mobile phone content creator.

Good luck.
Re: Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. by Onlinefarmstore: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
jamesbonded:

Also check Dee Nimmin on YouTube since you are mobile phone content creator.

Good luck.
What does the person create contents on?
Re: Recommend A Video Editing App For Phone. by jamesbonded: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

What does the person create contents on?

100% Mobile and on a professional quality/level. It would expose you to all the tools and knowledge you need to optimize your phone to make videos.

Just check his videos out... If I keep talking on this thread, I would get banned by the anti spam bots (it has already happen on my main Narialand account, this is just a burner account I used a few years ago).

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

SI Team Wants To Enable You Propel/boost Your Career, Brand & Business / How To Report Offensive Content On Youtube 2021 / Learn The New Business Of The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.