Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos (36816 Views)

Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos / Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Fatima Dangote Glows At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by oooduancalmdown: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Forget that one jare!. I have lived in both northern and southeastern Nigeria and believe me the ibos dont even come close to Fulanis and Shua Arabs in terms of beauty. Except you mean curvy bodies but beauty? Hell No!
It is like you don't iboes. They all suffer from one mental problem called delusion. This delusion is why they always say absurd things. They claim to have the most intelligent Africans which is a lie. They say they have the highest no of billionaires and millionaires in Nigeria without proof. One even said Anambra have up to ten dollar billionaires and one hundred thousand naira billionaires. Lie upon lie. How can someone say they have the most beautiful girls in Nigeria when we all have eyes? No be the same ibo girls I see everyday? Girls with yam legs everywhere.
SMH

6 Likes

Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by medexico(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Those of you looking for cleavage... ntooor!
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by vertueptime: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Which iboe girls? You mean those ugly apes I see everyday? Ibos and delusion. You don't have the most beautiful girls in Nigeria. They are lies. People like me will be here to reject and expose your lies.

Igbo girls with short hair, scraped eye brows, make i no talk too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
After the Igbo's, these fulanis are the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria. What they lack in gluteus maximus, mamary glands , dirtiness and tribal marks, they make up for in bedmatics, cooking, hygiene , cleanliness and total care. Their women are almost perfect. To put the icing on the cake, they've got the cash and are independent.
#oneNigeria

You mean Fulani women are independent?

Are you just trying to sound sarcastic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by vertueptime: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hausa / fulani are the finest followed by yoruba then igbo, edo and delta get fine girls too, the last on the list is gombe, niger and .....u can add ur own

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Slimsly100(f): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
Muslims dey do bridal shower
I just dey curious to know o before some people go carry the matter for head grin

I think say them nor like anything western-related? cool
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by FoolishBoy419: 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

It is like you don't iboes. They all suffer from one mental problem called delusion. This delusion is why they always say absurd things. They claim to have the most intelligent Africans which is a lie. They say they have the highest no of billionaires and millionaires in Nigeria without proof. One even said Anambra have up to ten dollar billionaires and one hundred thousand naira billionaires. Lie upon lie. How can someone say they have the most beautiful girls in Nigeria when we all have eyes? No be the same ibo girls I see everyday? Girls with yam legs everywhere.
SMH

Lol take it easy with themgrin. Same nonsense they say about football but despite all the so called biafrans only a few of them are good (e.g Musa). Bragging is in tgeir blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by oooduancalmdown: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Lol take it easy with themgrin. Same nonsense they say about football but despite all the so called biafrans only a few of them are good (e.g Musa). Bragging is in tgeir blood
You are right sha. Even the Musa and Moses who are the best players in super eagles are not ibos. The best defender( Balogun) is not ibo. They love to brag too much

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Butterednuts(f): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nice. If you're still up, please visit https://butterednuts..com/?m=1
Thanks a lot.
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Simbrixton(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fulani women are number one alongside shuwa arab igbos are next edo and yoruba

But yoruba women are the strongest women in the world i don't know why but you can never regret marrying a yoruba woman at least from the financial angle if she loves you she would stand by you when it is hard

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 28, 2018
ogbolu0147:
Is it not this family I heard...one guy dey paro ;Dtwo sisters...interesting

Na the girl be this now. She dey fůck her sister husband now dem wan marry. Cursed people.
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Neoteny(m): 1:35am On Jun 28, 2018
People are getting killed, this tone deaf airheads are here frocking in the bubble of their ostentatious lives.
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by NovenaConcepts: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Beautiful pics, wish her a blissful marriage

For your CV to be rewritten by a professional, email us at novenaconcepts@yahoo.com
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by zudozz: 1:48am On Jun 28, 2018
wetin her papa dey sell...abi na to dey flaunt 9ja money wey they steal?
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Horlamidei(m): 5:07am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
After the Igbo's, these fulanis are the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria. What they lack in gluteus maximus, mamary glands , dirtiness and tribal marks, they make up for in bedmatics, cooking, hygiene , cleanliness and total care. Their women are almost perfect. To put the icing on the cake, they've got the cash and are independent.
#oneNigeria

See ehn, I served in the north, if you see d fulani or the Hausa girls esp the confirm ones even the least out of them, fear will catch you.....if not for dier religion, ehn..! Smh! So no use igbo ahead of dem oh

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2018
Hanseel1:

You mean Fulani women are independent?

Are you just trying to sound sarcastic?

I was too shocked to even respond To him... Hausa ladies are dirty and lazy they love superficial life, prefer go marry into wealth Alot of times their men cheat. And. Clear this azubuike and most one conclude due to pictures they see... ANY one who knows or lives with northern women knows the truth

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 28, 2018
Xda59:

Na the girl be this now. She dey fůck her sister husband now dem wan marry. Cursed people.

. RE YOU SICK? "HOW CAN U CLAIM SUCH FOR GOODNESS SAKE.. JUST DON'T GET ON PUBLIC FORUM TO DEFAME PPLE. SHE ISN'T BEING YOUR FRUSTRSTION OR FAILURES.. IT'S NOT HER D AUG THAT HER DESTINY WAS TO BE BORN INTO RICH HOME AND MARRY INTO ONE..

WORK HARD AND CAUSE YOUR DESTINY OR ACCEPT TO ALWAYS BE IN AWE AND ENVY OF I THERE
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Aldebaran(m): 6:09am On Jun 28, 2018
Good cheesy
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 28, 2018
Simbrixton:

But yoruba women are the strongest women in the world i don't know why but you can never regret marrying a yoruba woman at least from the financial angle if she loves you she would stand by you when it is hard

I 100: agree with u on this.. I'm not yoruba but it's true.. Apart from that yoruba have a lower rate of divorce.. Are u aware North as the highest in Nigeria. AK YOUR SELF THAT WITH ALL THE BEAUTY, POMP AND PAGEANTR HOW COLE? YOU PPLE BEEN TO STOP ASSUMING NORTH CHICK'S ARE IT JUST COS OF HOW THE APPEAR. THEY ARE GOOD IN PRETENDNG
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by PVision2020(m): 6:43am On Jun 28, 2018
Girls on codeine diet. If you know you know.
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by banre(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
#oneNigeria

i agree with you
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Which iboe girls? You mean those ugly apes I see everyday? Ibos and delusion. You don't have the most beautiful girls in Nigeria. They are lies. People like me will be here to reject and expose your lies.
Hater shove it up your ass.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by livinbygrace: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Simbrixton:

Which Yoruba women are the best?You must be dreaming.In as much as i dont want to be tribalistic,truth must be told.Hardly you see an ibo women marrying to different men with multiple children from different fathers which is somehow common in the west.Mind you,i am a Yoruba man from OYO state.
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Simbrixton(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2018
livinbygrace:

Which Yoruba women are the best?You must be dreaming.In as much as i dont want to be tribalistic,truth must be told.Hardly you see an ibo women marrying to different men with multiple children from different fathers which is somehow common in the west.Mind you,i am a Yoruba man from OYO state.
maybe you have been lucky not to meet a correct yoruba woman, my cousin is ten times wealthier than the husband and their marriage is very strong yoruba women are very considerate and wise if you meet a strong one igbos tend to have a high bride price making divorce hard so sometimes even if the woman is cheating the man still continues their commitment is not strong have dated one before so i know
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by oooduancalmdown: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2018
Colourich:
Hater shove it up your ass.
Whatever men. Flat-headed hairy ibo girl
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by oooduancalmdown: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2018
livinbygrace:

Hardly will you see indeed. You must be on drugs. Have you been to ibo land to experience this? You better get da fvck out of here! You are not Yoruba and you will never be.
You fvcking liar! Omo ale jati jati ni e. Omo irankiran oshi

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by oooduancalmdown: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2018
Simbrixton:
maybe you have been lucky not to meet a correct yoruba woman, my cousin is ten times wealthier than the husband and their marriage is very strong yoruba women are very considerate and wise if you meet a strong one igbos tend to have a high bride price making divorce hard so sometimes even if the woman is cheating the man still continues their commitment is not strong have dated one before so i know
Not everyone that claim to be Yoruba is actually Yoruba. There are many nit-wits here

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by oooduancalmdown: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2018
Simbrixton:

Yoruba have more beautiful women than Fulanis. Not all Fulani girls are fine. The head scarf or hijab they put make them beautiful but let them remove it and you will know they are not that beautiful. That headscarf and hijab serve a purpose which is make them look beautiful. Fulani girls are not really fine. Just that they have fair skin girls - which to me is not what beauty is about
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by livinbygrace: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Hardly will you see indeed. You must be on drugs. Have you been to ibo land to experience this? You better get da fvck out of here! You are not Yoruba and you will never be.
You fvcking liar! Omo ale jati jati ni e. Omo irankiran oshi

Say whatever you like,i will not drag any issues or insult you.I have already shared my own observation among the Yorubas.No wonder infidelity cases keeps on springing up from IGANDO axis.Truth is bitter.
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by oooduancalmdown: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2018
livinbygrace:

Say whatever you like,i will not drag any issues or insult you.I have already shared my own observation among the Yorubas.No wonder infidelity cases keeps on springing up from IGANDO axis.Truth is bitter.
You just exposed yourself that you are not Yoruba. You fvcking liar! There are divorce cases all over Nigeria you flat-head! Never in your life should you ever claim to be Yoruba you iboe flat-head! I know una well for here. Oyo kor oyookrika ni.
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Azam101: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Yeye Fooòwl

Even small cleavage una nor fit show us undecided

Ashawo
Re: Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos by Azam101: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

SMH
Legs like Didier Drogba's own!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Appoints Mustapha Chike-Obi As New Board Chairman / Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts / Amusing Names Nigerians Give Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.