Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

How Long Does It Take Before You Introduce A Man To Your Parents - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Does It Take Before You Introduce A Man To Your Parents (1333 Views)

Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. / Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS / Values, Morals Or Beliefs Your Parents Instilled In You? (2) (3) (4)

How Long Does It Take Before You Introduce A Man To Your Parents by akinnaija(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2007
Hello friends, a girl friend of mine asked me if it was ok for her to take a man she just met barely a month to her parents, she met this guy through another fellow (more like match making), and the guy straight off is talking about marriage. And shortly says he wants to meet her parents. what have you guys got to say? When I told her, that she is a little hasty about it, she said she has to do something now, if she wants to get married!!!
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Introduce A Man To Your Parents by Seun(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2007
Why is the man already talking about marriage? Is it to get her to sleep with him? Or is he inexperienced?
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Introduce A Man To Your Parents by FKseun(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2007
She has to thread carefully. Why not study the man before she introduces the guy. If she's in such a hurry, before she knows what, she would have introduced 20 men to her family. lol grin
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Introduce A Man To Your Parents by mamaput(f): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2007
I think the parents should know the man be4 all the talk of marrage. Then its too late or difficult to stop it . What if the man is just useless.
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Introduce A Man To Your Parents by Pearlesq(f): 1:43am On Apr 09, 2007
I would introduce a man to my family only after he has made his intentions known by introducing me to his family first.
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Introduce A Man To Your Parents by raham4real(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2007
Haba! Bearly a month? Its ideal at least both party should get to each other ie.(character wise,behaviour)etc plz i'l advice one month is not enough to realy know who your true dream man is made up of.or else you might rush into getting married & end up rushing to divorce each.
Re: How Long Does It Take Before You Introduce A Man To Your Parents by ultrafem(f): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2007
@topic
scary thought

Why Do U Like This Part Of 9jaland Forum Than Others. / How About Multivation Category? / Wrong Allegations Against Tope Alabi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8