Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) (43332 Views)

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Abeos(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2018
pocohantas:
But the girl didn't accuse him of rape from the chats I am reading.

She didn't want it to get to rape, so she obliged.
That's not a rape accusation to me.

She is pained they had sex. So, she doesn't want it to look like it was all her choice. Some girls do that, still bad though.

It was a third-party online wannabe feminist that started the rape stories, when the guy came to defend himself she went mute

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Gamesmart: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2018
pocohantas:
But the girl didn't accuse him of rape from the chats I am reading.

She didn't want it to get to rape, so she obliged.
That's not a rape accusation to me.

She is pained they had sex. So, she doesn't want it to look like it was all her choice. Some girls do that, still bad though.

So she is "just" insinuating he is a rapist?

She left her house and trekked a long journey, like the Isrealites to the Promised Land, where she decided to sleep over at a guy's house but she did not want sex?

What did she want? Holy ghost service?

Continue fooling yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Gamesmart: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2018
bukatyne:
I have always seperated between random & pedophile rape cases and 'I visited him and he raped me' stuff.

I will still ask till tomorrow; 'why did you visit him'?

Again, people never cease to amaze me..... you left all the girls you can see and easily get feedback on around you to the one on twitter at Berger.

Do you know if she is a ghost? HIV patient?Thief? Ritualist? Prostitute? Kidnapper?

Ditto the girl. I am 100% sure she did not tell her parents where she was going to. And if she wasn't foolish, she had rape trauma because she had been raped before and still carried her bags from one end of Lagos to another to meet a guy she jammed on Twitter.

These people get liver sha.

And Social Media has made people crazy that things they should discuss over the phone, they bring out on SM and disgrace themselves especially on what isn't even true.

This girl has successfully told us that:

1. She is immoral
2. She is slimy and craftive.

Despite the society giving men passes to more foolishness, most of th wisely know that not all dirty linen should be washed outside.

Some ladies could learn from that.

Don't get yourself into trouble o.

Feminists will come and tell you "Rape is rape"!

Anyone that believes that nonsense that she has "rape trauma" is on his/her own. That is just to buttress her nonsense and discredited claim, which she is now trying to change after the guy brought chat evidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by ENG1110: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2018
1. I think the guy should sue her for defamation of character
2. The lady that broke the story should also be sued. You released a story about rape without verifying or contacting the guy to hear his side.
3. Stories like this make it harder for people to believe rape victims. This lady just did lots of harm to real rape victims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Gamesmart: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2018
Sterope:
She said she was forced to have sex with him. Then she added 'rape trauma' to it. There are no alternative interpretion to tha because when someone forces you to have sex with them, it is rape. You did not want it. He knows that you did not want it. He did not cajole her to have sex with him, he coerced her to have sex with him.

She is disgruntled about how he treated her. She may not have totally wanted the sex but she went with it. That is not force, it is not his fault. It was her fault. She made the decision to have sex with him even though admittedly he was a jerk. Her bitterness led her to use the word 'force'. She was not forced. That babe need to work on her will.

This is not the first time I have seen women blame men for their own lack of strong will and ability to make goof and quick decisions. Some of them need to learn what rape is. Rape is non consensual sex. It doesn't have to be a fight matter, it could be threat or use of tool. It is not when you are doubtful about a guy's intention but you still proceed to have sex with him which you regret later and then blame him for having a sweet mouth or for being deliciously persistent at that moment.

You are unsure whether he is going to be a jerk after sex, don't have sex with him. If he is an jerk before sex, your decision. Either way, learn to move on and better still, abstain till marriage.

Round of applause!
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Gamesmart: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2018
eyeview:
It is in the nature of women to abuse any privilege or power. Thats why its never good to let them have so much power in any scenario. It gets into their head.
Ever since the new trend of rape case being taken serious in Nigeria, almost every girl claim raped at every turn. Have heard cases of a girl sleeping with a guy and because the guy fell short of her expectation sexually, she claimed rape.
This guy is saved because he has their chat saved. What if he didn't?

This is a serious problem and reality when it comes to most women.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by anubabab: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Ode.... U no even fine

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by delishpot: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2018
Bunch of foolish and stupid girls. They will never learn and never succeed in life at this rate. What if he was a dangerous man? Some women sef need to be tied down and flogged for years. They should free the man abeg. The only person he has talk with is God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by georgeonyia: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2018
Not even one girl has commented on this one...
What an embarrassment grin
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Eberex(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2018
I can definitely relate. If the gal turned out to be a FINE gal and beauty, my guy wouldn't have touched the laptop. But what do you expect after travelling all the way from Berger to Ajah? traffic, stress plus the sweat all over her. I bet her make-up would have been messy by the time she got to the dude's house.

The first sight of her broke the camel's back. But being the kind of person he is, a gentleman, he allowed her to stay over (if he could send her back that day he would, trust me).

If na me na hin i go do too o! if no laptop, na movie i go watch till daybreak
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by delishpot: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2018
eyeview:
It is in the nature of women to abuse any privilege or power. Thats why its never good to let them have so much power in any scenario. It gets into their head.
Ever since the new trend of rape case being taken serious in Nigeria, almost every girl claim raped at every turn. Have heard cases of a girl sleeping with a guy and because the guy fell short of her expectation sexually, she claimed rape.

And the solution is not to ignore or mockpeople who claim they are victims of rape because we all know that it gave boys some power to carry out rape because they know that people would mock the girl and shame her for being a victim. That is why they can scare a victim into silence by threatning to expose her experience. They even record the episode and say we shall disgrace you with the video. Did you ask yourself what gave them that courage? Yes it was because they were also taking advantage of the privilege they had in the street courts. At any point in time there are more men raping women than there are women shouting false rapes by men.. Dont sound as if only women let things get into their heads abeg.
Solution is to punish any woman whom it has been proven without reasonable doubt used the rape word out of spite and anger. If false accusrrs and true rapiat are severly punished then we are on track. Let us not cut off the head to cure headache.
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Michelle55: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2018
cheesy my babe travel all the way from Egypt to canaanland to collect preeq.. odiegwu oh. if the tin too hold you, Shebi vibrator / Love Machine dey na.. why go through the stress of going on a long journey to collect common preek wey no reach hot dogs size. mtcheew, babe just fall hands sha!! why am I not seeing any female in this thread?

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by ShakurM(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Hmmm you earned my respect today. Very matured
Haba What's so special about the comment undecided         

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by joan1678(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2018
Just take a second and IMAGINE if Uche never had proofs.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Chidinmaemma: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2018
Meeting a guy in person for the first time after chatting on social media for a while, she decided to go look for him and even had extra clothes to pass the night at his place. What a sloth!! some girls truely lack dignity, self respect and home training. No wonder most of them we don't get to hear about end up being raped, killed and used for rituals. God help us oooo
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2018
The guy no try at all, the guy for manage am.....
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by PreciousBro: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2018
Lol nawa o
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by NnamdiN: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Gals of today are useless. Add dem on fb,insta, twitter. Dem go come ur house. First day u go nack. If u share to 3 of ur friends all go nack too smh
that makes them useless?
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by otimothy(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2018
anyimontana:
lol,ma nigga

You know as e dey go na.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2018
if a man is gonna like u let it be cos he has seen how u r naturally. not with all the makeup and filter rubbish. then when he loses interest you say all men are scum

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2018
ShakurM:

Haba What's so special about the comment undecided         
I wouldn't have replied but so you know, she is a Feminist and for a feminist to say the Truth that what that girl did was wrong in this age of ITK kinda kids then she earns my respect.
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2018
when u ordered for shawama n they delivered u egg roll....

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2018
Michelle55:
cheesy my babe travel all the way from Egypt to canaanland to collect preeq.. odiegwu oh. if the tin too hold you, Shebi vibrator / Love Machine dey na.. why go through the stress of going on a long journey to collect common preek wey no reach hot dogs size. mtcheew, babe just fall hands sha!! why am I not seeing any female in this thread?
Na all this kind things Dem dey see you oo aproko! Coman give me food am late for work cheesy
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by pocohantas(f): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Sterope:
She said she was forced to have sex with him. Then she added 'rape trauma' to it. There are no alternative interpretion to tha because when someone forces you to have sex with them, it is rape. You did not want it. He knows that you did not want it. He did not cajole her to have sex with him, he coerced her to have sex with him.

She is disgruntled about how he treated her. She may not have totally wanted the sex but she went with it. That is not force, it is not his fault. It was her fault. She made the decision to have sex with him even though admittedly he was a jerk. Her bitterness led her to use the word 'force'. She was not forced. That babe need to work on her will.

This is not the first time I have seen women blame men for their own lack of strong will and ability to make goof and quick decisions. Some of them need to learn what rape is. Rape is non consensual sex. It doesn't have to be a fight matter, it could be threat or use of tool. It is not when you are doubtful about a guy's intention but you still proceed to have sex with him which you regret later and then blame him for having a sweet mouth or for being deliciously persistent at that moment.

You are unsure whether he is going to be a jerk after sex, don't have sex with him. If he is an jerk before sex, your decision. Either way, learn to move on and better still, abstain till marriage.

You are right babe, I had to go read it again.
She used the word "literally forced".

The highlighted sums it up. That's what I feel happened.
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by brownhawk: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2018
My advice to guys. Never trust a woman u personally find ugly by face
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by pauladonis(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2018
"If some of these girls didn't have pvssies, they would be bounties on their heads"

- Kevin Hart.
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by adesina746: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2018
eyeview:

My broda u get plenty sense. God bless you. There can be nothing like gender equality as men are created to always oversee women. It is in the nature of women to be sentimental and abuse priviledges based on their emotions but men on the other side are factual instead of being sentimental but them no go wan dey their place. That is why there are too many divorce in the society. Too kings in a marraige. Women should not be given power at all . They are meant to be assistants or deputy under a man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by jeff1607(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2018
cezarman:
Is she mixed? She looks like a Chinese Calabar girl. The face he saw online just wasn't thesame with what he saw when she got to his place. He wanted to manage but the continuous sight of her face would've left him traumatised. That's the outcome of deception. Stop deceiving guys with makeup and photo effects.

So many guys have been framed with the rape shii. Just so unfortunate most people don't bother investigating when they hear rape.
Be careful with ladies, They're very dangerous.

And keep evidence, just incasesmiley

simply put the guy was scammed

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by valdes00(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
When you order pizzza and they deliver "Egg roll"......... angry angry Classic case of 'deceptive marketing'......... angry
Hahahahhahahaha just ki me abeg
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by valdes00(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2018
Some One said --- she once left Lagos to Jos for dick and the most frightening moment was when she had an accident and people died at the spot. Sad news is they r no longer together. she for just die Sara death.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Michelle55: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Na all this kind things Dem dey see you oo aproko! Coman give me food am late for work cheesy
mtcheew..abeg carry yourself park one side make I see better people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) / Edo Police Parade Three Suspected Cultists Arrested For Assaulting A Lady / Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.