Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) (43327 Views)

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Udoskybest: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2018
She is even lucky d guy allowed her to sleep over on his own bed

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Jabarzee(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2018
Berger to ajah because of prick
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by nelsonebby(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2018
otimothy:
Truth be told the guy really tried, going by her pics I would have gone to drop her off that same night, ain't waking up to no Antichrist.
I won’t even fucck her for free

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Gamesmart: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2018
nelsonebby:

In the first picture, she dey fool the guy with padded bra.

No chest.

No shape.

No yansh.

Worwor face.

Why guy no go face im laptop?

5 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by nedu2000(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2018
From berger to ajah but if u tell her to get her PVC to vote in 2019 she will say she doesn't have time

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by anochuko01(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2018
please, just go in twitter to read the threads. I'm almost dead heregrin
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by wemimsy(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2018
If i comot house from Berger to Ibadan, i will get there before this useless gurl wey leave house early momo from Berger to Ajah cos of preeq.
Ladies tire me ooooo....
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by ShakurM(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Ekpanfly:
I wouldn't have replied but so you know, she is a Feminist and for a feminist to say the Truth that what that girl did was wrong in this age of ITK kinda kids then she earns my respect.
Wooow. Big title it must be being a feminist. angry. Nothing special in that comment bro  but continue the inferiority complex   
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by otimothy(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2018
nelsonebby:

I will because of the normal "thank you for coming", make I no do business loss, if you know what I mean.
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Puah(f): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Correct person, you know whats up...
Abeos:

It was a third-party online wannabe feminist that started the rape stories, when the guy came to defend himself she went mute
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Puah(f): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
She shot herself in the leg..lol
Why did she decide to dig up a long forgotten issue now?
on a serious note..
there is this trend with some bitter ladies these days, when they don't get what they want, they accuse the man of rape.
Only God knows the number of innocent men who have been accused wrongly.
Stay woke guys,
Stay safe Ladies..
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
ShakurM:

Wooow. Big title it must be being a feminist. angry. Nothing special in that comment bro  but continue the inferiority complex   
Who be this one for God's sake undecided

Bros mooooove!!!

Keep your opinion in your pockets bruv no one cares.

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Michelle55:
mtcheew..abeg carry yourself park one side make I see better people
comman sign consent form ooo

1 Share

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by ShakurM(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ekpanfly:
you are entitled to your own opinion. Before you spill trash will your illmannered mouth check my posts to see if I have always glorified a Feminist. I saw something good and I appreciated it.

PS: You won't see my mentioned again EKPA!
Its 2018 and asslicking is still terrible.            
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Saha7(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
2 minute silence for doz guys dt fell d victim of 2face girls grin grin tongue
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by BluntBoy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
She is fugly, damn.
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
And i have a hoe with massive Ass from berger i want to smash and I am in lekki area. Gotta b extra vigilant.
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by wemimsy(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2018
And the Gods r angry cos of what she did............ Berger is on fire
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
But the girl package herself well for her filtered picscheesy. I can imagine d guy's disappointment when he saw her life and direct.
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Mikee19(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is the most beautiful thing I've read on nairaland! You have too much sense! May God bless you greatly

Sterope:
She said she was forced to have sex with him. Then she added 'rape trauma' to it. There are no alternative interpretion to tha because when someone forces you to have sex with them, it is rape. You did not want it. He knows that you did not want it. He did not cajole her to have sex with him, he coerced her to have sex with him.

She is disgruntled about how he treated her. She may not have totally wanted the sex but she went with it. That is not force, it is not his fault. It was her fault. She made the decision to have sex with him even though admittedly he was a jerk. Her bitterness led her to use the word 'force'. She was not forced. That babe need to work on her will.

This is not the first time I have seen women blame men for their own lack of strong will and ability to make goof and quick decisions. Some of them need to learn what rape is. Rape is non consensual sex. It doesn't have to be a fight matter, it could be threat or use of tool. It is not when you are doubtful about a guy's intention but you still proceed to have sex with him which you regret later and then blame him for having a sweet mouth or for being deliciously persistent at that moment.

You are unsure whether he is going to be a jerk after sex, don't have sex with him. If he is an jerk before sex, your decision. Either way, learn to move on and better still, abstain till marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Mikee19(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
True stuff. But it's now harder still...

delishpot:

And the solution is not to ignore or mockpeople who claim they are victims of rape because we all know that it gave boys some power to carry out rape because they know that people would mock the girl and shame her for being a victim. That is why they can scare a victim into silence by threatning to expose her experience. They even record the episode and say we shall disgrace you with the video. Did you ask yourself what gave them that courage? Yes it was because they were also taking advantage of the privilege they had in the street courts. At any point in time there are more men raping women than there are women shouting false rapes by men.. Dont sound as if only women let things get into their heads abeg.
Solution is to punish any woman whom it has been proven without reasonable doubt used the rape word out of spite and anger. If false accusrrs and true rapiat are severly punished then we are on track. Let us not cut off the head to cure headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by wealthtrak: 7:35pm On May 05, 2021
CastedBlog:
Lady Accuses Man of Rape for Choosing Laptop over her, After Spending 1hr to Meet him in Lagos (Photos)

Berger to Ajah is currently Trending on Twitter with over 20k tweets, and if you're wondering what could be the reason, Am here for you..

Here's how it started, A Lady that Stays at Berger Lagos state transported herself to Ajah, spent over 1hr on the road just to meet her new 'boyfriend' whom she has been chatting with on Twitter for sometime.

Now if you stay in Lagos, You'd Understand the Distance From Berger to Ajah, The traffic, and You'd spend nothing less than 700 to Ajah, Thats how far the place is..

The Lady B_moree_ on Getting to Ajah was expecting this guy Uche to go gaga and drizzle over her body, But the opposite was the answer, So he decided to focus on his Laptop, And had less of her time, Leaving her lonely all night as she past the Night There..

In revenge for neglecting her, The lady sent a message to Damilola Marcus (@OmogeDami) telling Them that a Guy raped after she Transported herself from Berger to Ajah to visit him...

And Boom, Nigerians have floated the name Berger to Ajah is now trending with funny reactions see below!

P.S: She has reacted to the news, and according to her calling him a rapist, was not her intention.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-accuses-man-of-rape-for-choosing.html

Still relevant in time and
space.

Emotional, anger-induced
false accusation.angry
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by wealthtrak: 7:55pm On May 05, 2021
Sterope:
She said she was forced to have sex with him. Then she added 'rape trauma' to it. There are no alternative interpretion to tha because when someone forces you to have sex with them, it is rape. You did not want it. He knows that you did not want it. He did not cajole her to have sex with him, he coerced her to have sex with him.

She is disgruntled about how he treated her. She may not have totally wanted the sex but she went with it. That is not force, it is not his fault. It was her fault. She made the decision to have sex with him even though admittedly he was a jerk. Her bitterness led her to use the word 'force'. She was not forced. That babe need to work on her will.

This is not the first time I have seen women blame men for their own lack of strong will and ability to make goof and quick decisions. Some of them need to learn what rape is. Rape is non consensual sex. It doesn't have to be a fight matter, it could be threat or use of tool. It is not when you are doubtful about a guy's intention but you still proceed to have sex with him which you regret later and then blame him for having a sweet mouth or for being deliciously persistent at that moment.

You are unsure whether he is going to be a jerk after sex, don't have sex with him. If he is an jerk before sex, your decision. Either way, learn to move on and better still, abstain till marriage.

Well said.

Key phrase...
"A lack of STRONG will"... Deep!
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Unrated900(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2021
Puzzypleazer:
lol, but guy you suppose give am preek na. i dont blame her. why make her go through all that stress and dont give her good preek

Cos the girl Dey snap half picture so the guy nor quick see her fully
That kain thing fit happen to any Omo boy
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Unrated900(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2021
Puzzypleazer:
lol, but guy you suppose give am preek na. i dont blame her. why make her go through all that stress and dont give her good preek

Cos the girl Dey snap half picture so the guy nor quick see her fully
That kain thing fit happen to any Omo boi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'From Charging My Phone, I Landed In Prison' - Suspect / Two Armed Robbers Carrying Pump-Action Guns Arrested In Anambra (photos) / ₦25Billion Worth Of Cocaine Smuggled On A Private Plane From Colombia To Uk(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.