Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) (10797 Views)

ASUU Strike: No School In Kogi Has Been On Strike In The Last 5 Years / Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video / FUOYE Students Protest ‘no School Fees, No Examination’ Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by ThompsonJotham: 4:55am On Jun 28, 2018
..The Management of The Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Decided in their last two previous Senate meeting that Student who couldn't show their school fee payment slip at the entrance of the lecture hall shouldn't be allowed to receive lectures.

The "No School fees, No lecture" decision from the Senate caused different reaction from student of the University community

The Student Union Government led by Comrade Esabu Joseph quickly went into an emergency meeting with his Excos and quickly Informed the Vice chancellor Prof I. A Onimawo on the stand of the Union.

The Vice chancellor immediately called for an emergency Senate sitting to inform the Senate of the Union stand

The senate hereby suspend the No School fees, No lecture directive until July 16th 2018

Thompson Jotham
+2348132759775
Media Aid to the President SUG

1 Like

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by ThompsonJotham: 5:09am On Jun 28, 2018
Union press release after Management

Mynd44
Seun
Fynestboi
Lalasticala

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by ThompsonJotham: 5:20am On Jun 28, 2018
Management react

1 Share

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by pyyxxaro: 5:33am On Jun 28, 2018
Another Anointed University AAU cool

8 Likes

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by emeijeh(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2018
That school has been reduced to a glorified secondary school since 1999.

Ambrose Alli will be weeping, wherever he is.

11 Likes

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by inoki247: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Asun Association University.. Abi wetin b d full name

3 Likes

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by mamaa88(f): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Ok
Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by nony43(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2018
G
Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by freemanbubble: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2018
anything is possible.
everybody needs money.
nobody wants to live a dime

imagine i mistakenly took wema bank pen yesterday after some money gram transaction from Oman.
only for their staff who attended to me at their desk to call me that i should bring back the Biro.
mehhhhn. so Nigeria don worse reach like this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by captainbell: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2018
No school fees, no exam
Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by SenorFax(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Another Anointed University AAU cool

7 Likes

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by sureheaven(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2018
So AAU has turned to private primary and secondary schools where pupils and students are not allowed to write exams because they owe school fees.

The school manage shld adopt another strategy to deal with debtors not by sending away from writing exams.
Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by Aypoppin(m): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2018
I love my country
Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by Sijo01(f): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2018
It has graduated from no school fees no exam, to no school fees, no lecture in this buhari regime. OK o
Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by patyowr: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2018
I'm not in support of no school fees, No lecture but I blame it on poverty. How would a student leave home for school without tuition fee? I blame the government for the failure to provide jobs for the parents

4 Likes

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by lilmaydee(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2018
All these advanced secondary schools always coming out with mumu policy. Imagine no school fees no lecture not even exam. Nigerian education system is in shambles

2 Likes

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by Christmasdon(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2018
what's the need for doing A Clearance.then?

1 Like

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by rocoh(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Na wa o. Poverty is a crime in this country, but who wants to be poor? No one wants to be poor but the Country is designed to impoverish most of its people unless you are ready to cut corners. There is poverty in our land and the leaders do not seem to care. Do Nigerians really want to be rich? No , they just need an environment where there is Justice, fairness and equity where a man can live a dignified life. He can cloth himself reasonably, eat good food, send his children to good schools, can buy a car if he wants and his life is secured.At least the basic things of life are guaranteed, such that if he wants to be rich he knows the environment is favourable for him and that will be his own personal hustle not a situation where the very basic things have been taken away from you.

1 Like

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2018
#ThisIsAAU
Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by Paullardricky: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by Cosmore9(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Nice step from the SUG.
Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by DrayZee: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2018
lilmaydee:
All these advanced secondary schools always coming out with mumu policy. Imagine no school fees no lecture not even exam. Nigerian education system is in shambles
Are they supposed to teach for free?
You conclude that the policy shows Nigeria's educational system is in shambles. Doesn't that same policy exist in other countries?
When students will go and use their school fees for betting and lose it all, you expect the University to suffer for it?
Later when they rank the university <10000 in the world, you'll start complaining that you want to leave the country. You don't know its things like this that cause low performance of the University.
As much as Nigeria has subsidized education, you people still don't want to pay fees.

5 Likes

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by hotplate: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2018
perfection always washing is dirty nynen outside, trying to make the union seems they are relevant, I hope you also come and tell nairaland how the union or rather the president you talk abt suspended other executive member cos he was accused of money laundering

2 Likes

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by munas: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2018
What are they reacting for?

How will the school be run without school fees?

I dont really get it.

You have to pay your school fees.

In my university days,if you dont pay school fees,you wont get course form,and if you dont have course form to register your courses and get your coourse adviser to sign,then forget it,there will be no results.

Let them pay and write their exams....

5 Likes

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by loadedvibes: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2018
Lol.. pay your school fees joor.. in those days sug ne get power.. but now no level.

Anyway i get iphone 8 256gb fir sale o.. AAU people come and buy.
https://www.nairaland.com/4586144/like-new-apple-iphone-8

1 Like

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2018
Nice move, I wish our Arm Force is this active, Fulani Herdsman would have been a thing of the past

1 Like

Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by Metuh: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Oshiomole increased the school fees from 45k to 166k and students were allowed to pay in installments.

You turn around to start rushing them to pay everything at once, what manner of madness is that

After all no student can write exam without paying the tuition fees since the exams are CBT.

The rubbish policy has been suspended tho. Nonsense
Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by lilmaydee(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2018
DrayZee:

You conclude that the policy shows Nigeria's educational system is in shambles. Doesn't that same policy exist in other countries?
When students will go and use their school fees for betting and lose it all, you expect the University to suffer for it?
No they are not but I think exam would have been the appropriate time to do that because the students will eventually pay their school fees. My school tried that shit of no school fees no lectures and they knew how far.
Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by ehinmowo: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2018
DrayZee:

Later when they rank the university <10000 in the world, you'll start complaining that you want to leave the country. You don't know its things like this that cause low performance of the University.
As much as Nigeria has subsidized education, you people still don't want to pay fees.

Dt school is poo in many ways. Including blocking of tests.
Re: AAU Imposes "No School Fees, No Lecture" On Student (SUG React) by Jig5aw(f): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2018
How so?
emeijeh:
That school has been reduced to a glorified secondary school since 1999.

Ambrose Alli will be weeping, wherever he is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Age Limit For Varsity Admissions Backward - Punch Editorial Board / A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly / JAMB Closes Registration For 2018 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.