Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

From Abuja To Ado-ekiti: Travel Advisory Request - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Abuja To Ado-ekiti: Travel Advisory Request (4661 Views)

Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe / Be Wary Of Northern Cyprus: FG Issues Travel Advisory For Nigerians / Canada Releases Damning Report On Nigeria, Issues Travel Advisory To Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Abuja To Ado-ekiti: Travel Advisory Request by FEGEITOK: 5:01am On Jun 28, 2018
Hello drivers and travelers

1.Which is best in terms of route if one is driving
2. Which motor parks offer transportation from Abuja to Ekiti directly ( or shall I have to go to Akure first)?

Thanks in advance.
Re: From Abuja To Ado-ekiti: Travel Advisory Request by PresidentT(m): 5:46am On Jun 28, 2018
1. Driving: Abuja-Lokoja-Okene-Kabba-Ikare-Ado-Ekiti. You can also use Google map. Very dependable.

2. Public Transport: You can get Ado-Ekiti straight without going through Akure. Check Jabi Utako Park.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: From Abuja To Ado-ekiti: Travel Advisory Request by FEGEITOK: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
PresidentT:
1. Driving: Abuja-Lokoja-Okene-Kabba-Ikare-Ado-Ekiti. You can also use Google map. Very dependable.

2. Public Transport: You can get Ado-Ekiti straight without going through Akure. Check Jabi Utako Park.

Cheers!

I drove.

I left Area 1 roundabout at 10.30am and got to Ado Ekiti by 5.30pm

This includes a stopover of about an hour or so

First time ever

1 Like

Re: From Abuja To Ado-ekiti: Travel Advisory Request by PresidentT(m): 3:22am On Jul 01, 2018
FEGEITOK:

I drove.

I left Area 1 roundabout at 10.30am and got to Ado Ekiti by 5.30pm

This includes a stopover of about an hour or so

First time ever

Nice.... Enjoy your stay bro.
Re: From Abuja To Ado-ekiti: Travel Advisory Request by franadex07: 6:18am On Oct 11, 2019
Anyone with the idea of transport fare (how much) from Abuja to Ado Ekiti pls
Re: From Abuja To Ado-ekiti: Travel Advisory Request by Ojeonomoh: 5:56am On Mar 10, 2020
Helo everyone, please how do i get to ekiti from okene by public transport?
Re: From Abuja To Ado-ekiti: Travel Advisory Request by demoBaba: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2020
Ojeonomoh:
Helo everyone, please how do i get to ekiti from okene by public transport?

When you get to Okene ask any driver where to get Ekiti public transport.

We've so many things to attend to please.

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days / Need Honeymoon Destination!!! / How To Write Letter Of Invitation From The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.