Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days (4665 Views)

Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? / Flight To Belize From Lagos / Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days by lilibee: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2011
✆ me 4 details n requirements 07043279008. Keep ur N250k down.It's real, fast, n authentic.
Re: Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days by Vicjustice: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2011
lilibee:

✆ me 4 details n requirements 07043279008. Keep your N250k down.It's real, fast, n authentic.

Man, you're setting a record as the most daring thief in Nairaland.
Re: Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days by lilibee: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2011
@vicjustice, sweetie don't go calling pple thieves. I am a woman wt reputation. If u doubt what someone is saying, y don't u just ignore it. ✆ d number if u want to know more about it. There's no way of convincing ur like unless u c it for urself.
Firstly, there is a new Belizean embassy in abuja n it's d only one in africa. Find out if u wish.

1 Like

Re: Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days by Vicjustice: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2011
lilibee:

@vicjustice, sweetie don't go calling pple thieves. I am a woman wt reputation. If u doubt what someone is saying, y don't u just ignore it. ✆ d number if u want to know more about it. There's no way of convincing your like unless u c it for urself.
Firstly, there is a new Belizean embassy in abuja n it's d only one in africa. Find out if u wish.
   Oh, did i hear you say you're woman or a WOE-man
Re: Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days by suxes2005(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2011
Belize 250k all to get there and
start from fire pan to fire, even if you
are allowed to get there gan self

SHALOM
Re: Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days by lilibee: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2011
Dat's ok vicjustice. I didn't post dis msg to get insulted. I'm assuming u've bn swindled b4. U shd b calling me on this not posting insultive msgs.
It's ok 2 b on d alert 4 fakes bt dearie dis attitude of urs is so not nice.

1 Like

Re: Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days by lilibee: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2011
✆ me on d requirements n d price. I'll get u d visa n u pay after u see it.
U can also ✆ +2348056732551. Unless u try, u'll never know.
Re: Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days by justwise(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2011
lilibee:

✆ me on d requirements n d price. I'll get u d visa n u pay after u see it.
U can also ✆ +2348056732551. Unless u try, u'll never know.

N250K for Belize visa?
Re: Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days by Vicjustice: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
But since when did women become involved in visa scam?
Re: Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days by iz2much: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2011
justwise:

N250K for Belize visa?

i was wondering where u might be.
aya mi ti ja
Re: Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days by justwise(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2011
iz2much:

i was wondering where u might be.
aya mi ti ja

About £1,030.77 for a visa?

1 Like

Re: Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days by steve13(m): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2011
Not even the visa money that am looking at here,am looking at the flight ticket to belize,it will be more than N450k and the person might not go beyond sao paolo airport,they love turning nigerians back there telling u that ur visa is not genuine,poster explain to the house the route they will fly tru to belize,or will you also give them a US visa or DUTCH/ spanish transit visa cos that's the only way to the south & central America beside brazil.
Re: Guaranteed Visa To Belize In 2 Days by suxes2005(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
steve_101:

Not even the visa money that am looking at here,am looking at the flight ticket to belize,it will be more than N450k and the person might not go beyond sao paolo airport,they love turning nigerians back there telling u that your visa is not genuine,poster explain to the house the route they will fly tru to belize,or will you also give them a US visa or DUTCH/ spanish transit visa cos that's the only way to the south & central America beside brazil.

Absolutely right man

I saw 2 guys with my "koro-koro" eye
at the airport last year, smelling, samething
happened to them

SHALOM

(1)

Brandon Manitoba (Canada) / AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia / Republic Of Cyprus Island: The Sland Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.