Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept (13278 Views)

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by wakabobo: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2018
@iamwakabobo

A bricklayer , Achibong Koko, has been arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly defiling a five-year-old girl.

During a press briefing on Wednesday, the state Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, said

, “Information was received by the Divisional Police Officer, Onireke division, that a five-year-old girl had been defiled. A team of detectives was mobilised to the area, where the suspect, Achibong Koko, was arrested.

“According to the mother of the victim, the daughter left her room while she was asleep.“The victim was taken to a hospital where a doctor carried out an examination. The examination report revealed that the hymen of the victim had been ruptured as a result of the defilement.”

Koko, an indigene of Akwa-Ibom State, denied the allegation.

He said,

“I did not do anything to the girl. I did not even see the girl that afternoon. I was sleeping in my neighbour’s house around 3pm when I heard a noise outside. My friend told me that people were looking for us outside.

“They said the small girl had been defiled and that when they asked her who did it, she pointed at my room.

“The girl pointed at me at home and in the station that I did it; I don’t know why. Maybe because we stay in the same compound.”

The mother of the victim, Umoru Hajara, alleged that the suspect took her daughter from her side.

She said,

“I never knew she was no longer beside me. My aunt, who observed the way my daughter was walking, woke me up. When I saw her as well, I was forced to check her. I pulled down her pants and saw sperms on her body. I asked her who did it and she pointed to a particular room. When we got there, we didn’t meet anyone.

“I went to report to the leader of my area, Alhaji Bello. But unknown to us, the suspect was in his friend’s room. Both of them were called out, and they asked my daughter who violated her. She pointed at him.”

https://wakabobo.com/labourer-arrested-for-raping-5-year-old-girl-while-mum-slept/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by adadike(f): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Castrate him immediately

5 Likes

Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by wakabobo: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2018
adadike:
Castrate him immediately

lol

1 Like

Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Fatherscrush: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2018
Good
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by adedayourt(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Just came to check name
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Oblongata: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
what pleasure would a 5 year old girl give?

no wonder some herdsmen believe cows are better than human

2 Likes

Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Folashade2016(f): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Look at his face. They are everywhere evry time and every opportunity this bloody paedophile takes opportunity.
#Spit.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Benblaq(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Annang people can fall hand abeg
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by engrjacuzzi: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
rape is just occurring on daily basis... he deserves to be jailed
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sm men have lost their minds to behave like animals so they must be treated like animals. Even Monkeys don't rape their young.
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by dynicks(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Off with his dick!!

give him the DICKSON TREATMENT!!

Take him away!!

1 Like

Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Kendumazy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Kendumazy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by patrickcollins: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hmmm, this is complex the man might be innocent, he might equally be guilty how do we solve this problem.But since sperm was found on the little girls body, is there any technology that can be used to ascertain whether is from the accused, pls some should throw more light on this.

5 Likes

Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Curiouspet: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jeez.... Paedophile.... Uncle,ashawo is just #500...in other news

Okay... .if you are interested in making money online legitimately by sharing a post on your facebook timeline ,reading and commenting on news on a site.... Note. You only get paid monthly... Message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to put you through on the registration process
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Timagex(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
Na Nigerian flag he wear sef.... shocked smiley smiley wink
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by eluquenson(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
the man looks wretched
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by sirjentul05(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Konji is a Bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#mr Jentul #
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Zoehill(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
HUMANITY IS DEAD..............MAN TO MAN IS SO UNJUST
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Mac2016(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
I hope they didnt foolishly washed away the sperm on the girl's body without taking sample for verification of the rapist via DNA. DNA is not solely for paternity test.
I hope the correct offender would be identified via science and not by pointing fingers alone...their neighborhood seems crowded.

Science is a great tool.

2 Likes

Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by okomile(f): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
My slogan is
Break his balls

No pity
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by yushbaby(f): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by patrickcollins: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
I am not here in defence of the accused, but this is Nigeria, many are in prison suffering for a crime they know nothing about.This case cannot be solved by pointing accusing finger, thorough investigation must be carried out using DNA analysis, finger prints and other means necessary.After the process if the accused is found guilty, life imprisonment or death by hanging on his scrotum should be a welcomed idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Switruth: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mehn... I blame the mother.... The story get k leg abeg..... You were sleeping when your daughter left and when you woke up she has been raped. If Im your husband na that day we marry reach. Careless women everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by davillian(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
His head should be chopped off
Or he should be shot with a double barrel at close range .
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Demonicide(f): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Anything with hole they go after.
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Rosebloom: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
proper investigations should be carried out
Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
patrickcollins:
Hmmm, this is complex the man might be innocent, he might equally be guilty how do we solve this problem.But since sperm was found on the little girls body, is there any technology that can be used to ascertain whether is from the accused, pls some should throw more light on this.

DNA test... The main reason why people don't throw the rape accusation anyhow in developed countries is because they know a DNA test will be conducted and if nothing is found they'll be in serious trouble.

1 Like

Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by mzTarsh(f): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Benblaq:
Annang people can fall hand abeg
you dey mad ni.... how many annang people wey you don hear dey answer archibong? ilad

1 Like

Re: Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept by patrickcollins: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hanseel1:

DNA test... The main reason why people don't throw the rape accusation anyhow in developed countries is because they know a DNA test will be conducted and if nothing is found they'll be in serious trouble.
Na true talk, pointing accusing fingers is not enough to prove one guilty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mastermind Of Abakaliki Jail Break, Awaiting Trial Since 2007- Prisons Boss / Anambra: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap Five Persons In Obiano’s Community / Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.