Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Airtel *431# No More Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel *431# No More Working (2570 Views)

Help! My Gmail And Google Accounts No More Working On My Android. / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / My Note 4 Pro Mouthpiece No More Working, I Just By Bought It Today New! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel *431# No More Working by abula112(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2018
who noticed airtel bis sub is no more working, the sub 1k for 3gb, stoped working.. when u press *431#, it tells u to dial *144# insread, but the plans dere are 1k for 1.5gb, pls any solution?
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by walex1991(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
It's a blackberry plan, and blackberry plans have been discontinued
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by abula112(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
walex1991:
It's a blackberry plan, and blackberry plans have been discontinued
this is really bad is dere any alternative?
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by stephens2012(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
No alternative for now. Unless u r eligible for d double data offer
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
If you felt cheated by any of the Mobile service providers just like @9mobileng just did to me now, you can call @NgComCommission (NCC) via 622.

It is toll free!

Don't keep silent anymore!

2 Likes

Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by walex1991(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
abula112:

this is really bad is dere any alternative?
There isn't o. just the normal Android subscriptions
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by eldee365: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2018
abula112:
who noticed airtel bis sub is no more working, the sub 1k for 3gb, stoped working.. when u press *431#, it tells u to dial *144# insread, but the plans dere are 1k for 1.5gb, pls any solution?
I just tried it, it's still working perfectly.
check Another Airtel sim, mate.
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by fuckboys: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2018
eldee365:

I just tried it, it's still working perfectly.
check Another Airtel sim, mate.
does this *431# plan work for Android?
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by fuckboys: 7:35am On Jun 29, 2018
abula112:
there's a plan there for 1k5 for 3.5gb, that's what I use and that's the best Airtel plan so far
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by toofit007: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2018
fuckboys:
there's a plan there for 1k5 for 3.5gb, that's what I use and that's the best Airtel plan so far
pls what is the code.
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by Tokziby: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Teetopz:
If you felt cheated by any of the Mobile service providers just like @9mobileng just did to me now, you can call @NgComCommission (NCC) via 622.

It is toll free!

Don't keep silent anymore!
What solution did they give?? Cos Airtel has been siphoning my credit and it has happen up to 3 times but they kept telling me I subscribed to some useless service, which resulted from pop up ads while browsing. But I'm not a kid and I never press any accept to any pop up but always closing the browser. I challenged them that how is it possible for mere pop ups to have access to my lines to the point of stealing the credits and they got no answer. Also if there must be any credit deducted from lines there must be sms to notify the user. I'm beginning to think this is the latest fraud being perpetrated by Airtel.

1 Like

Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Sorry about that call the line and send a dm to ncc via twitter.
Tokziby:

What solution did they give?? Cos Airtel has been siphoning my credit and it has happen up to 3 times but they kept telling me I subscribed to some useless service, which resulted from pop up ads while browsing. But I'm not a kid and I never press any accept to any pop up but always closing the browser. I challenged them that how is it possible for mere pop ups to have access to my lines to the point of stealing the credits and they got no answer. Also if there must be any credit deducted from lines there must be sms to notify the user. I'm beginning to think this is the latest fraud being perpetrated by Airtel.
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by Tokziby: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Tokziby:

Thanks
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by abula112(m): 6:19am On Jun 30, 2018
fuckboys:
pls how do i subscribe for it
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by eldee365: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2018
fuckboys:
does this *431# plan work for Android?
yes, you need to tweak imei, Google how to use Airtel BB sub on Android, follow the instructions religiously.
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by anubabab: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
fuckboys:

Guy answer and tell us the code... Or else I fit tear u oo!
Re: Airtel *431# No More Working by fuckboys: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2018
anubabab:

Guy answer and tell us the code... Or else I fit tear u oo!
grin grin baba no vex oo, it's there na. Option 2

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate 9mobile 1gb For N200 & 5gb For N1000 / The Elephone Thread / How To Clone SIM CARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.