Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) (43159 Views)

Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by einsteine(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
lordkay10:
And he had to call a cameraman, looks staged. Why do these so-called celebrities take pictures of their daily lives to post on social media? It's sickening

No, it's not sickening.

He is a comedian who does a lot of work on camera.

It would be sickening if a non-celebrity did this.

Thanks.
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by SoapQueen(f): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Keneeby:

Look for him and have him. His is very handsome
You sure he would have me? I'm not pretty!
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Bamz(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Imustreturn:
Am just getting well since after that nyt

Aww Pele
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by patani(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
newsynews:

South African comedian, Trevor Noah has shared pictures showing him rocking the famous Super Eagles jersey. The pictures also show how tensed he was when he watched the Nigeria Vs Argentina game which ended 2-1.

Sharing the pictures, Trevor Noah wrote: ''My heart was on a Naija rollercoaster yesterday! Thank you Nigeria for the wild ride.''

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/06/trevor-noah-nigeria-vs-argentina.html
you called Trevor Noah South African comedian? Abeg, that guys is an international comedian
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by bennynaza(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
He should come and play 5 for us. Afterall he resemble those our defenders
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Just for d cameras.

Most south africans are actually very happy we are out of d world cup, same with Ghanaians.

True talk bro.
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by bidemz(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
JABAIDO:
For memes!
the ones we have are more than enough, he should save himself the memes
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Senselin:
The boys played that night without acknowledging the death of over 200 persons in Plateau State. No Black band, nothing!
and u think pple wear black bands anyhow without approval

1 Like

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
SoapQueen:
See as man fresh like today bread.

angry

Today bread indeed!!!
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by miqos02(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Supersport are happy we are out
why did u say that?
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by OldBeer: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Imustreturn:
I swear the last time I felt like this was 2006.. U can imagine that long. This me feeling like that after 2006.

Am not fully recovered even
kai the way this post made me laugh ehn!
Be strong
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Imustreturn(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
cry cry
OldBeer:
kai the way this post made me laugh ehn!
Be strong
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by aliblaginfo: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
that's betting for u
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
lordkay10:
And he had to call a cameraman, looks staged. Why do these so-called celebrities take pictures of their daily lives to post on social media? It's sickening
They are in the SHOWbiz, the business of showing yourself. If they stop appearing they lose their fans(meaning their audience, which also means their customers, which translate to the food on their table). Don't get sick because a man is going about his business cool
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by wisdomkid: 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
magicminister:
NIGERIA DISAPPOINTED THE WHOLE OF AFRICA. Argentina had a population of about 50 million, Nigeria has the population of over 150million. We are 3 times the size of Argentina in terms of poplulation.
Do you really mean to tell me that we cannot groom and raise a super national squad!

We need to groom and raise a young team, invest in them.

P.S. I know alot of people will ask me about china, usa, india, australia and co.... Those countries have sports that they CARE ABOUT AND excel in.

US = Basketball
India = Cricket
China = Table tennis/ Badmintong

We claim to care and love the game of football but why are we not investing massively in scouting for local talents, grooming them and dominating the game

Being your friend, will be a honor.
You're wise
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by newslifeop: 1:36am On Jun 29, 2018
ohh
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by jacoik(m): 4:18am On Jun 29, 2018
Evablizin:
Nice,these pictures are good to be used as memes, especially the 4th pix.
pls is memes because I always see it on nl but don't know d meaning
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by ireneidiva(f): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2018
magicminister:
NIGERIA DISAPPOINTED THE WHOLE OF AFRICA. Argentina had a population of about 50 million, Nigeria has the population of over 150million. We are 3 times the size of Argentina in terms of poplulation.
Do you really mean to tell me that we cannot groom and raise a super national squad!

P.S. I know alot of people will ask me about china, usa, india, australia and co.... Those countries have sports that they CARE ABOUT AND excel in.

US = Basketball
India = Cricket

We claim to care and love the game of football but why are we not investing massively in scouting for local talents, grooming them and dominating the game
Nigeria= female football
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Timewilltell(f): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2018
patani:
you called Trevor Noah South African comedian? Abeg, that guys is an international comedian

That yeye ugly xenophobe you call international ? You are stupid if you don't know naija has many bigger names that this cursed South African.
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by energylee(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
magicminister:

US = Basketball
India = Cricket

We sef sabi play with lappytoppy naaaa
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by DaystarBilly(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68906589][/quote] don make sense laidat
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by obaaderemi: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
troublemakea:

this is between i n you my dad isn't involved there was not need mentioning him in it

you not seeing anything good in ur country is not patriotic
That man you quoted is a fool. How can one base football prowess on population?
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by obaaderemi: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
ndidibabe:
Football is not an African thing.We are not flexible.
And yet we beat Brazil to win Olympic gold.
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by patani(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Timewilltell:

That yeye ugly xenophobe you call international ? You are stupid if you don't know naija has many bigger names that this cursed South African.

People like you who abuse people online are cowards in real life. I expressed my opinion and you call me stupid? I reserve my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie / Oge Okoye's Children ( New Pictures) / The Luxurious Gifts Lagos Socialite Gave Her Daughter After Graduation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.