Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Finally! Man Born Without Penis Prepares To Have Sex For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally! Man Born Without Penis Prepares To Have Sex For The First Time (963 Views)

Men Born Without Penis (penile Agenesis) / Meet A Girl Born Without A Face. PHOTOS / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! Man Born Without Penis Prepares To Have Sex For The First Time by MistySHB: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
A 44-year-old British man who was born without a penis is getting himself ready to do it for the first time after doctors have been able to surgically fit a bionic manhood for him.

He has not been able to sleep with his longtime girlfriend, Fedra Fabian, but hopefully, after a six month grace period doctors advised him to wait, he will finally break his virginity.

This issue is rare...

SEE FULL TORY HERE>>https://www.shzboxtoday.net/finally-man-born-without-penis-prepares-to-have-sex-for-the-first-time/
Re: Finally! Man Born Without Penis Prepares To Have Sex For The First Time by Nbote(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lol... Y do I find dis really funny
Re: Finally! Man Born Without Penis Prepares To Have Sex For The First Time by MistySHB: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
LOL because you heard of this for the first time...I find it fascinating, it wowed me being able to use robotic manhood and it works properly with the veins and tissues...
Re: Finally! Man Born Without Penis Prepares To Have Sex For The First Time by Bluezy13(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Person wey get never even fvck

Person wey no get don prepare to fvck
Re: Finally! Man Born Without Penis Prepares To Have Sex For The First Time by MistySHB: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
ABI? LOL....TOTS NO GO KILL PERSON
Bluezy13:
Person wey get never even fvck

Person wey no get don prepare to fvck

(1) (Reply)

If I Must Brush Before Kissing You, We Are Not Meant For Each Other - Chidinma / Granny ‘Who Looks Like Donald Trump’ Spotted On A Bus (photo) / For 1million Followers On Instagram: Actor Alex Ekubo Says "Ask Me Anything"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.