Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) (64047 Views)

Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) / Two Children Abducted In Benue Found Dead (Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Polaris Bank In Osun. Three Persons Shot Dead. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by Sanchase: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
Interesting story, i had a similar experience with a childhood friend, we went out to a club and he bought a bottle of Remi Martins, two other friends joined making us four, the club was lively, we had suya and this my childhood friend drank half the bottle of Remi Martins, after a few hours the other two guys left with their own car, this childhood friend of mine said "ENTER MAKE WE DEY GO", I said "EHHH"?

He couldn't even use the car key to unlock the car and he wanted to drive, i said to him even if he pay me N100k he will not drive that car, i told him in plain words, i prefer to drive rather because i had 2% of what he had himself, he started arguing and persisted as it was his car, i said ok on one condition, you can drive but i will walk, i walked out to the road and flagged a taxi and guess what ?

The following morning i called him and asked him how the night was, he said he woke up in front of the club with all his car doors open, to summarize the whole thing, he slept in his car as he was SUPER drunk and couldn't even lift his leg.

Lesson Learnt: Stay sober if you have to drive a distance with friends.

victorian:
Men? Men? I wonder how some of them think and reason.

Hmmmm! A male friend invited me to a party somewhere in Surulere. He said we should go in my car but I told him, I will be the one driving. He said no problem. As we were driving down to surulere, he was subtly complaining that he has never entered a car, a woman wil be the one driving and can he drive it instead? I chuckled and I said don't worry just relax. Have been driving for years, u are in safe hands. He said hmm, am making him feel like a woman as he's seated beside me. I said well, this is my car and I handle it like egg, I don't have money for repairs biko. I only trust my hands on this car sorry, don't worry. We will soon get there, Oya direct me. He grumbled sha and we got there. So after eating, drinking. I was watching him., he was drinking bottles of beers after the other and he later finished half bottle of red label join. He laughed, Victorian u are not drinking! U are missing out here. I smiled and I said don't worry about me, am fine with what have eaten and the soft drinks have taken. So party almost finish, and we stood up to leave. He was so drunk and he said wait! Vicky bring the car key lemme drive! U were driving like a woman on our way here, now lemme show u how men drive!
I looked at him with shock and I said God forbid! U are not driving nothing. Just jejely enter the other side of the car, no way will I allow u drive this car. U are drunk!
He got angry he said him drunk? Am not drunk! I just walked to the driver seat, enter and start ignition. And I asked are u coming or I shud go? He entered and he was grumbling drunkingly. I said Oya show me way, to the express. Let's leave this place.

My people, that's how we were going round in circles o. He directed me to two close in that area, instead of a street that should lead us to ojuelegba. I was angry, dissapointed and I was like for God sake, where are we going? Last last we sha, found a way to ojueelegba and he was still grumbling that he's not drunk.
I just shook my head. I said myself, don't worry if u want to die of accident, no be me and u. Lemme just drop u at home , then get back to my house. I can't shout, am tired already.

Some Men don't value their life. Just drive recklessly.

Anyways RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by victorian(f): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sanchase:
Interesting story, i had a similar experience with a childhood friend, we went out to a club and he bought a bottle of Remi Martins, two other friends joined making us four, the club was lively, we had suya and this my childhood friend drank half the bottle of Remi Martins, after a few hours the other two guys left with their own car, this childhood friend of mine said "ENTER MAKE WE DEY GO", I said "EHHH"?

He couldn't even use the car key to unlock the car and he wanted to drive, i said to him even if he pay me N100k he will not drive that car, i told him in plain words, i prefer to drive rather because i had 2% of what he had himself, he started arguing and persisted as it was his car, i said ok on one condition, you can drive but i will walk, i walked out to the road and flagged a taxi and guess what ?

The following morning i called him and asked him how the night was, he said he woke up in front of the club with all his car doors open, to summarize the whole thing, he slept in his car as he was SUPER drunk and couldn't even lift his leg.

Lesson Learnt: Stay sober if you have to drive a distance with friends.

Lol @ Ehhh!

Don't mind him, who he go carry, go grave naim he dey find.

He must argue, he's not drunk. And he's stupendously drunk! That's their way.
I can't enjoy myself to stupor like that.
Thank God u jejely took taxi home.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by Assassin101: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
he was prolly killed and his car set ablaze to rule out the option of murder undecided

now, who could've done this?! angry

3 Likes

Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by moorevic(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Clubbing even after marriage ain;t bad. But it should be with the partner

2 Likes

Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is just sad, sad! Sad!!!.... Too bad Emma is gone, To imagine I saw him in lekki about 2 wks ago.

Rest In Peace bro...

1 Like

Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by shugacain: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
First of all am not a fan of night clubbing because to me is a waste of my hard earned money. If i ever see myself in a club i must be in company of friends i can never go clubbing and drive myself when am drunk. RIP to the death but please do not dribk and drive

2 Likes

Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by madgoat(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Must have been drunk and over speeding grin
Now sew how it ended grin
Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:
I take it accident after the night out?

Rest in peace.

i take it you are ogogoro and i also take it buhari
grin
Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by mcteddy01: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
RIP BRO
Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by dammie4j(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
one thing is certain, it's very difficult to marry someone you really love and you still leave her at home to club.......

You're quite wrong on this... You cannot afford to generalize. Sometimes, we club for other purposes asides pleasure or mere fun.
Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Emmy Oyingbo fondly called Mr. White by friends has been announced dead.
Mr Emmanuel was declared missing https://www.nairaland.com/4584899/emmanuel-oyinbo-missing-after-visiting a few days ago, after visiting a night club in Lagos.

Read report...

Another report by Oyinbo Victor...

The pains of losing a love one. The pains of losing a brother especially one who will soon be a proud 'daddy ".ohhh death,ohh death y Emmy Oisegia Oyinbo.why Mr why? I know we can't question God but at times we are forced to.

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/update-man-goes-missing-visiting-night-club-lagos-dead

Wetin him sef go find for night club?

1 Like

Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nbote:
Wat a way to go... Probably driving drunk at dat tym of d nyt... But I don't understand a married man clubbing and leaving dat late wen he's got a wife a kid at home

Are U blind, daft or jus anoda illiterate??
Since you wasted no time in advertising the sewage system you ve' got upstairs..... Let me come down to ur level.
Oya hold ur ear...
The wife is still expecting their first baby!
Meaning- She is still Pregnant.
Wasted Sperm.
Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by Emytea(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
but wait o ,, this is the same burnt car i have been sein beside Ketu under bridge for more than 2 weeks
Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by tunize(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nbote:
Wat a way to go... Probably driving drunk at dat tym of d nyt... But I don't understand a married man clubbing and leaving dat late wen he's got a wife a kid at home

Are U blind, daft or jus anoda illiterate??
How u deh use read nah......."expecting his first child with".
Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by Nbote(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
tunize:

How u deh use read nah......."expecting his first child with".

Wetin dey worry some of Una.. Does d fact dat his wife is still pregnant make it any less important for him to have been home earlier? Shldnt he have been hope with his pregnant wife?
Re: Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
WC elimination, Plateau killings, Rape stories, fire outbreaks, assasinations.
June has really been mean to us. sad
July please bring us blessingssmiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos / SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.