Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi (64050 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce / Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by ijustdey: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2020
The police in Ebonyi State have arrested a 75-year-old grandmother for allegedly flogging and pouring pepper into the eyes and private parts of her 11-year-old home help.

The woman, who gave her name as Mrs Comfort Obi, was arrested by the personnel of the Ekumenyi Police Station in Abakaliki on Tuesday.

The septuagenarian’s action, PUNCH Metro gathered, was reported at the police station by a neighbour, Mr Osita Ezechukwu, who could no longer bear the level of abuse the child was being subjected to.

“The suspect had been cautioned repeatedly to desist from torturing the girl. Apart from flogging her, the woman also subjects the girl to hard labour,” Ezechukwu stated.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the victim’s body bore the scars of repeated flogging by Obi.

It was learnt that the victim, who hails from the Ohaji Egbema Local Government Area of Imo State, was brought by her aunt to live with the septuagenarian on Gunning Road, Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital, 12 months ago.

Investigation revealed that the victim’s mother was dead and her four siblings currently live with their father, who has vision impairment.

“My madam usually invites touts to flog me whenever I commit any offence and pour pepper into my private parts and eyes. This latest incident was because I was hungry and I took her biscuits and fruit juice,” the victim said.

Obi, however, said, “Although I regret my actions, I sought the permission of the girl’s auntie before I poured pepper into her private parts and eyes.”

The state police command confirmed the incident and Obi’s arrest on Wednesday.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mrs Loveth Odah, said the suspect had been arrested and admitted to bail.

“The child has been treated and reunited with her family members. The suspect will be arraigned after the fight against COVID-19 is over,” she stated.

Source: https://punchng.com/ebonyi-grandmother-pours-pepper-into-maids-genitals-eyes/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by ademasta(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2020
undecided

An act of wickedness to an innocent private part.

Was it her private part that offended her?

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by mofeoluwadassah: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2020
The same thing should be done to her also,i dont like nonsense lipsrsealed

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Patented: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2020
" She sought permission form the auntie" this part weak me. They should just allow the girl to do the same to the woman.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by eleko1: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2020
sad I knw it,Nah those yams legs,biabia women from that across the popular bridge.If not baby factory,Dey sha must do one kind EVIL.Fear dem

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Wickedness.
Why take up someones' child when you know you can't fend for her?
She should be made to bear the brunt of her actions.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Evablizin(f): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Just because of biscuit and juice.

See the Comfort face,wickedness is written all over her face,they should order policewomen to hold her and pour pepper in private part and eyes too so that she will know how painful her wicked act was to that poor girl.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by NextD18: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Many women are barren for a reason.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by lordkrys(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Ok o
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by kolafolabi(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2020
"My madam usually invites touts to flog me whenever I commit any offence and pour pepper into my private parts and eyes. This latest incident was because I was hungry and I took her biscuits and fruit juice,” the victim said.

The grandma should be dealt with according. No room for child abuse and maltreatment.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by MorataFC: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmmm and imagine her name is Comfort, abeg let her be changed to Virus.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by GeneralPula: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Imagine the wickedness this deadbeat Ma would have been committing since her younger days..

Flatinoz women & wickedness..

8 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Sadly this is one of many unreported cases where children are viciously abused where they work as maids/house helps.
Why do some parents let their children to go work in others houses? What can they do for your child that you can't do for yourself? They rarely take them to school or even feed them properly, or even pay them! This nonsense needs to stop

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by kadraxkyle(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2020
That private part will pain o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by IamRotimi: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2020
What a wicked world cry
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by dicksonadams(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2020
You see am... And we complain when China treat us as animal

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by backnbeta(f): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Ki lo de?? Why are some people this wicked? Even if the wicked aunt permitted you to dehumanize her niece, must you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by SweetCunt97(f): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Frustrated ugly women do this very well.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Liamm(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
grin
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by medTechworld(f): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmm... This woman na JEZEBEL. Same should be done to her...
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by adecz: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Na her wickedness no make
her get pikin.

Wicked winch!!

Maybe the juice na the spiritual
human blood wey she dey drink
to enable her fly for night.

NB:

Winch wicked pass witch!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by eleko1: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
sad fearIPOB women undecided angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by osuofia2(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
THESE EBONYI PEOPLE AND AFONJA I DONT KNOW WHO WICKED PASS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Hurban625: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
The septuagenarian’s action, PUNCH Metro gathered, was reported at the police station by a neighbour, Mr Osita Ezechukwu, who could no longer bear the level of abuse the child was being subjected to.

“The suspect had been cautioned repeatedly to desist from torturing the girl. Apart from flogging her, the woman also subjects the girl to hard labour,” Ezechukwu stated.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Patrioticman007(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Obi, however, said, “Although I regret my actions, I sought the permission of the girl’s auntie before I poured pepper into her private parts and eyes.”

Imagine the above mentioned forsaken tribe, always unite once they choose to practice their evil acts. Ipobians killing each other since 1966.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by stubbornman(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
See the idiot face sef..... angry angry angry angry , seriously when it comes to ill treatment to maids or anyone Igbo women bosses any other region in Nigeria.... 80% of them are very wicked with beautiful faces. angry angry

N/B: I'm from the East too sad sad sad

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Woleett: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Yam ree yamleg hairy women with beards are just full of hate and natural bitter just like their flatheaded men. Can you just imagine this animal pouring pepper into her maids eye and vagina.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Authoreety: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Same should be done to her... Just like Moses adviced
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by jericco1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
At her age she should be praying for God to accept her spirit if she dies but no.. instead she's busy been wicked undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.