Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Loan Needed ... Collateral Is Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Needed ... Collateral Is Available (370 Views)

Long Term Loan Needed Collateral Available / Loan Of 60k Needed. Collateral Included. / Loan Of 150 000 Needed Collateral Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan Needed ... Collateral Is Available by SGR1: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
To whom it may concern, I urgently need loan of 3milion to pay back within a period of two and half years or 3yrs maximum.
Am based in Lagos and also have a landed property in a developed area of Lagos...( Amuwo odofin ) worth 5million.
But I don't intend to sell it hence the need for loan to finance and upgrade my business .
Pls anybody or firm willing to offer me this said amount of loan with a reasonable interest rate kindly comment with your contact or reach me on 08037302830
Thanks
Re: Loan Needed ... Collateral Is Available by DaveTopaz: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
SGR1:
To whom it may concern, I urgently need loan of 3milion to pay back within a period of two and half years or 3yrs maximum.
Am based in Lagos and also have a landed property in a developed area of Lagos...( Amuwo odofin ) worth 5million.
But I don't intend to sell it hence the need for loan to finance and upgrade my business .
Pls anybody or firm willing to offer me this said amount of loan with a reasonable interest rate kindly comment with your contact or reach me on 08037302830
Thanks

apply directly to your current bank. Your loan is waiting for you there. Just know there are not on nairaland, even if they are there won't call you, it's not a personal business. I can explain the process in clear details to you if you have any ... initiating the process. Its quicker than you think.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Attachment And Weavons / Learn 4 Easy Ways On How To Get Foreign Buyers For Commodity Export Business / Nnewi Industrial Cluster to Get Steady&Business Friendly Power Supply- Azubogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.