Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." (691 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
The way to partner and become one with God, is believing what He(God) believes. You cannot enjoy God, if your believe is opposite to His own believe.

For example: God believes you have been healed through the stripes of Jesus Christ, his Son(Isaiah53:5). While you on the other hand, is believing and confessing that, "the sickness is killing you". Some people believes that they will be healed in the nearest future.

"If you do not change your believe, that disease might end up sending you to the grave against God's will."

God believes that you are now righteous through the blood of His beloveth Son, while you are believing that you are a sinner still in need of forgiveness. What an irony! You will die and perish in your sins, if you do not believe that you now righteous through the precious blood of Jesus Christ which was shed for you.

No amount of penance or pleading can blot out your sins, only your faith in the blood of Jesus can. . "Believe right and live right."

God bless you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Don't call yourself what God is not calling you.
Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by jiggaz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
The way to partner and become one with God, is believing what He(God) believes. You cannot enjoy God, if your believe is opposite to His own believe.

For example: God believes you have been healed through the stripes of Jesus Christ, his Son(Isaiah53:5). While you on the other hand, is believing and confessing that, "the sickness is killing you". Some people believes that they will be healed in the nearest future.

"If you do not change your believe, that disease might end up sending you to the grave against God's will."

God believes that you are now righteous through the blood of His beloveth Son, while you are believing that you are a sinner still in need of forgiveness. What an irony! You will die and perish in your sins, if you do not believe that you now righteous through the precious blood of Jesus Christ which was shed for you.

No amount of penance or pleading can blot out your sins, only your faith in the blood of Jesus can. . "Believe right and live right."

God bless you!
Exactly!! Right believing leads to right living... My bro... Thank you for this piece.

2 Likes

Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
jiggaz:
Exactly!! Right believing leads to right living... My bro... Thank you for this piece.

All thanks to our Lord Jesus who has made us trees of righteousness. Bro, how was your day now?

1 Like

Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by AlexRi(f): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Indeed a lot was purchased by the sacrifice of Jesus, Isaiah 53, Perfectly gave the picture of we have by believing in Christ sacrifice. The problem has always been whether you believe or not. Thank You Jesus for everything. @bloodofthelamb you indeed understood what the BLOOD has done. Remain Graced!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
AlexRi:
Indeed a lot was purchased by the sacrifice of Jesus, Isaiah 53, Perfectly gave the picture of we have by believing in Christ sacrifice. The problem has always been whether you believe or not. Thank You Jesus for everything. @bloodofthelamb you indeed understood what the BLOOD has done. Remain Graced!

Yes sis, we are eternally grateful to our Lord Jesus. I am happy and excited that you too understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by chrizzyace: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
Thank you God for allowing your son to die for my sins. Thank you @jiggaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by jiggaz(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

All thanks to our Lord Jesus who has made us trees of righteousness. Bro, how was your day now?
my day was good bro. Thank u.
Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by jiggaz(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2018
chrizzyace:
Thank you God for allowing your son to die for my sins. Thank you @jiggaz
You welcome my bro... But it's bloodofthelamb 's post.
Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by sonmvayina(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2018
God is not outside of us, God is within... God is the personification of totality of the consciousness of the universe fully embodied.

We are Gods on a human journey or walking a human path.
We are all part of that 1 consciousness or spirit, manifesting differently..
Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
jiggaz:
You welcome my bro... But it's bloodofthelamb 's post.

Bro jiggaz, whether it is my post, or your post, or any one's post doesn't matter. What matters is that Christ and his finished work is proclaimed accurately.

This is all that matters. "Christ getting the glory of his suffering through souls being liberated from the shackles of the devil." Amen!

1 Like

Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Believe what God believes and be transformed from glory to glory. Amen!
Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by jiggaz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Bro jiggaz, whether it is my post, or your post, or any one's post doesn't matter. What matters is that Christ and his finished work is proclaimed accurately.

This is all that matters. "Christ getting the glory of his suffering through souls being liberated from the shackles of the devil." Amen!
Amen oo my bro... Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by GoodMuyis(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
jiggaz:
Amen oo my bro... Thank you...

Love this
Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by jiggaz(m): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Love this
Thank you...
Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2018
Be of the same mindset with God. He is thoughtful of you
Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by johnw47: 6:34am On Jul 02, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

.... God believes you have been healed through the stripes of Jesus Christ, his Son(Isaiah53:5). While you on the other hand, is believing and confessing that, "the sickness is killing you". Some people believes that they will be healed in the nearest future.

bloodof, your writing is confused, who is it that believes and confesses that sickness is killing them?
you are confused as i said, but that is what comes from preaching a false gospel
a false gospel of: unwell christians are unwell due to a lack of faith

and you don't understand isaiah 53:5

Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Jesus was wounded for out transgressions, bruised for our iniquities, that is, He was wounded and bruised for our sins
Jesus was wounded and bruised for our transgressions our iniquities, our sins
it is our transgressions, our iniquities, our sins, that we are healed of through His wounds, His bruising, His stripes

there are clearly many christians of much faith who suffer physical illness:

paul had a disease of the flesh, a disease of the eyes, and this was after paul was saved that God allowed a satanic messenger to do this to paul:

(Gal 4:13) Ye know how through infirmity of the flesh I preached the gospel unto you at the first.

(Gal 4:14) And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.

(Gal 4:15) Where is then the blessedness ye spake of? for I bear you record, that, if it had been possible, ye would have plucked out your own eyes, and have given them to me.

gaius walked in the truth, but john in his letter wished-hoped that he is in good health
his soul was in good health because his sins were healed by Jesus stripes when he was first given faith

3Jn 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.
3Jn 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3Jn 1:3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.

as i said: "there are clearly many christians of much faith who suffer physical illness"
and i say there are also those who have good physical health but who are self righteous, saying: christians who are physically unwell are lacking faith

Gal_1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal_1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Believe what God believes and watch yourself transform from glory to glory. Amen

1 Like

Re: Believing What God Believes- "A Must Read For All Who Want To Experience God." by johnw47: 2:33am On Oct 15, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Believe what God believes and watch yourself transform from glory to glory. Amen

you of course don't follow your own advice

(1) (Reply)

Why Is it that The Christians And Moslems are Calling Our Ancestors Demons / Photos: Girl Converts To Islam As Mufti Menk Preaches In Maiduguri / The Easy Route Of Grace + Disobedience ➞ Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.