Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) (53659 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by ViaGist: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
GistMore.com

Cossy Ojiakor was beaten and battered by his neighbour over his wife, finally Ex girlfriend of Cossy Ojiakor's alleged abuser speaks out.

Ex girlfriend wrote;

Lol i know the man aunty cosy. He's building his plaza in badore. He complains that his wife has just girls. I left him some months back because of his violence! He nags too much and is always complaining. He's a dog and he always uploads his wife on his WhatsApp. I'm in shock

Cossy Ojiakor wrote;

My God father intervened. I was begged to tone it down in the media and also another meeting was scheduled next WK . I accepted. An hour latter while having a meeting with Ilaso Dpo. The lies kept pouring out.

@martinsmaruche1 painted me as a very loose girl that keeps men abi boyfriends he feeds ........for that I present to you his extramarital affair that just ended months back. He lied he did not touch me that I entered his house and refused to go. So he pushed me out of his gate. But the wife truth set me free. this martin is a very lousy man that sleeps around. He have begged me severally to introduce girls to him which I declined. His story is that of a man that hunted and killed an Elephant carried it on his head then kept using leg to look for cricket.

The wife was calm but confused but she told the truth. She didn't want to hurt the husband neither does she want to hurt an ex friend. Well the matter will be charged to court on Monday. I will keep u all updated. So in case u are battered or a victim of domestic violence u will know what to expect from the justice system. And if we decide to settle I will keep to my words and let u all know. @adoraa45 thank you for speaking up. We need #shameless #outspoken #woman in #Nigeria to #kick #out #domestic #violence #permanentlyofficial_msgnigeriaWe must stand up against Domestic Violence

GIST BY GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/ex-girlfriend-cossy-ojiakors-alleged-abuser-speaks-photos

1 Share

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by ViaGist: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by delishpot: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
That adoora is an idiot. So she knew he was married and was willing to date him if not for the nagging and whatever else she claims?

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by delugajackson: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
The era of side chicks and unrepentant hoes is upon us.

You knew he was married but you still decided to date him. That's the worst thing you can do to your fellow woman. It is now safe to conclude that women are the very own enemies to themselves.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Shameless hoe... Can open her mouth to say she dated him while obvious he was married. When these slay girls see a rich guy seems their sense of reasoning departs them.

22 Likes

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by overdrive(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Side chicks are getting bolder.hmmm

11 Likes

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
grin
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dis one is obviously foolish,, imagine what a lady can say and to sum it all up she speaks out and justifies herself for interfering in someone else's marriage. Wat a shame..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Noblefirstlady: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Why are you all disturbing yourselves,let just pray for her to get married quickly then what she sowed is what she will reap. Karma is a bitch

12 Likes

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by fwesharumi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
T
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Woman, thou hath SHAMELESS!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Pius252(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
yawq
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Pius252(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
yawa
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Dutchey(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
ok
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Bintabisiriyu: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
I will not touch cossy, just let her big breasts rub on my deek and feel their warmth
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Men are evil. Cucumber is the way.
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Sparkies85(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
This cossy is too ugly for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Authoreety: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Zgz
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by IME1: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Vested(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Na wa O!

Values have been thrown to the wind.

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Abeg we have more pressing issues at hand than giving this hoes attention.... We have heard you please go and sitdown Nigeria is bleeding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by TheAngry1: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
You dated a married man and you boldly came out here to spew nonsense. " I know the man." Hian! Nothing we no go hear for this country o! grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by modaink333: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Adora the female Dog... Ashawo
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Boss13: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
It’s not a crime for a Nigerian married man to have concubine(s). No law restricts that and no moral compass holds a Nigerian man. It’s our custom and tradition. If a man chooses to be with his wife alone, it’s his choice. If he chooses to have a second wife, it’s his right and privilege. If the same man chooses concubine, it’s his right and privilege too.

There is also nothing wrong for a single lady to date or marry an already encumbered man. Our tradition allows it.

#Nobody holy pass
#Africantradition
#freeworld

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by cytell56: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

Cossy Ojiakor was beaten and battered by his neighbour over his wife, finally Ex girlfriend of Cossy Ojiakor's alleged abuser speaks out.

Ex girlfriend wrote;

Cossy Ojiakor wrote;

GIST BY GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/ex-girlfriend-cossy-ojiakors-alleged-abuser-speaks-photos

Why is it taking so long to charge this case to the court? If it was a petty robber, the case would have been charged to court immediately.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lose woman no go find husband marry, u think you are getting younger
Keep playing around on social media seeking attention of those who doesn't know ur existence

The other pros. bold said she dated someone husband
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Allison012: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
cry
see her mouth like cattle nash.
when u marry ur own den u will know how it feel when disrupting another person marriage.
RAGOO.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by generationz(f): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
People are talking side chicks set dey follow talk

Available: one room self contained apartment for rent ,comes with kitchen toilet bathroom and lobby call 08082850406
Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
ndy87:
Dis one is obviously foolish,, imagine what a lady can say and to sum it all up she speaks out and justifies herself for interfering in someone else's marriage. Wat a shame..
Leave her alone jor..... tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by Dumdumfashion(f): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
I can't see anybody saying anything about the married man who went after the lady. It's always a man's world. Men can do no wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) by oshe11: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
So she was happily sleeping with someone's husband and she get mouth to talk am for TWITTER?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) / Tope Ajogbajesu 'Taiwo' Is Dead / Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.