Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Write For My Perception Of The World - Troy Onyango - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Write For My Perception Of The World - Troy Onyango (336 Views)

I Don't Write For Passion Only. I Write To Make Some Money. / 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly / Indian Perception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Write For My Perception Of The World - Troy Onyango by SynCityNg: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Our guest on today’s show has been published in Ebedi Review, Brittle paper, Afridiaspora and Wawa Book Review.
He is none other than the amazing Troy Onyango!!!

Let’s usher him in with a round of applause, please. Hello, Troy. Welcome to the show. Nice to have you here.
Thank you.

Let’s get started. Please tell us how fulfilling it is to be a writer. If it is not, please state same.
In every way imagined, writing has been the very fulfilling. I move around every day and take the world in through writing.

A couple of my previous Nigerian guests have said writing is not lucrative... http://syncityng.com/2018/06/11/i-dont-write-for-money-i-write-for-my-perception-of-the-world-troy-onyango/

(1) (Reply)

A Poem - LIFE / My Poem- State Of Mind. / Ferocious (chapter Eighteen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.