Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Dilemma Of A Lazy Nigerian Youth - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dilemma Of A Lazy Nigerian Youth (298 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills / The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma Of A Lazy Nigerian Youth by dharmzie18(f): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls which is more profitable in Nigeria.. .(a) graphics design, (b) web design, (c) web development, (d)coding and (e) programming.. .i am serving right now and I am about to start classes on either one of these but I don't know which to choose. sad sad Please I need help from those who are professionals in these fields.

(1) (Reply)

INTERSOS Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / Saroafrica Job Vacancies / Vacancy For IT Personnel, Audio Digital Engineer and Musical Equipment Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.