Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) (83025 Views)

Secret Spiritual Things Yahoo Plus Boys Do To Make Money:video / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Five Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Do To Become Wealthy… No. 5 Is Very Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2018
I came here for the disturbing images

OP, where are the disturbing images attached? The only thing disturbing me at the moment is your senseless post.

1 Like

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by greatseed: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68920771:

Keep eating ur poo hot and smelly Child of hate!
Epic cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2018
Believe all this rubbish at your own stupidity. Na so e easy to nack client. rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by Deltatoto: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Don't mind them. Yahoo exist. Its all boils down to luck and chances not some scam diabolic acts.
yes Jor.’I used to think every millionaire is a ritualist until I started making my own millions legally from politics.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by greatseed: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2018
OP watch out oh! Some people replying stylishly with hate cheesy cheesy cheesy.... By their reply we shall know them..... grin
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

It has been rumoured that some ladies in Nigeria are walking dead following encounters with youths who have looked to Yahoo Plus for money.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/12952/5-diabolic-things-yahoo-boys-now-do-to-get-money/
I pity the Yahoo boys the more undecided

They themselves are they alive

They are in living in bondage

What is the essence of the money when you constantly have to watch your back, do things you hate the most undecided

Is that one life

All for what At the end na people wey no suffer your foolishness go still eat the money undecided

Abeg make them receive sense better still receive wisdom!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by greatseed: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2018
greatseed:
OP watch out oh! Some people replying stylishly with hate cheesy cheesy cheesy.... By their reply we shall know them..... grin
Guilty conscience is unavoidable for a Man with filty hands cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2018
KakiP:
Seun you really need to sanitize the people that post things on FP, you really do!
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Baba wey dey make dem rich dey live poor life, but why?
After eating shit and you're still nowhere near Jeff Bezos, you think you're doing me. grin
Nwanne, Legit money dey sweet die, quote me anywhere
Even if na 50k u dey earn monthly. There's nothing close to having rest of mind while chopping your money

We all know you earn 50k, you don't have to tell us ur salary u churchrat.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

We all know you earn 50k, you don't have to tell us ur salary u churchrat.
I make the big money you pay as tithe every 3 hours fool. Pussy ass nigga hiding behind his keyboard. Ass wipe

2 Likes

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by luckyogor(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2018
The scourge of the so called internet crime,a crime which have been shame fully accepted as the norm in nigeria because of poverty,we really have a lot of things going wrong in this nation of ours,may poverty not allow us sink lower than we have sunk.
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2018
PotatoSalad:

I make the big money you pay as tithe every 3 hours fool. Pussy ass nigga hiding behind his keyboard. Ass wipe

Read ur post, is there any iota of sense in what you wrote. Ur head like ur moniker
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by Kezmanp(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2018
That one no make yu rich like dangote lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by olametrix(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Poo undecided

For wat
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by RexTramadol1: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2018
All I know is.......

All Yahoo Yahoo must meet their waterloo

My MB will always be happy to type Don't RIP

It sweets my belle to see Dem kick the bucket.
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by nelsonebby(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2018
A stupid moderator actually put this on front page. Shameful embarassed

The fact is that Only poor people believe stories like this

2 Likes

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Read ur post, is there any iota of sense in what you wrote. Ur head like ur moniker
Are you a victim of a Yahoo scam? Why are you pained? Does the shoe fit?
Get busy my friend. Hmu, i can get you a good job. you never know
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Very soon, you pple will start calling for SARS head just because dey are pursuing these good for nothing lazy cramps for money. Are Yahoo boys not criminals?
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Are you a victim of a Yahoo scam? Why are you pained? Does the shoe fit?
Get busy my friend. Hmu, i can get you a good job. you never know

How can you get me a good job when you earning 50k? Help yourself first broo.
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by luckyogor(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2018
Dont read and believe people that claim that there ain't diabolic yahoo o,they are either lying or just plain dumb, who nor go nor know,juju is real,ritual is real,ignorance is worst than ebola disease, all of you forming civilisation ehn,i sorry for una,pray you dont fall into the trap of juju science, them nor go tell you first before you start to sleep amd sweep church for deliverance.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by buchilino(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2018
EVEN DEMONS R NOT DIS STUPID
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

How can you get me a good job when you earning 50k? Help yourself first broo.
I know you want that job young man. Swallow your ego and hmu. I can help your career and in turn you can make your momma happy.
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by UNRULY(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2018
I blame Buari... Argue with your Bsc
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by goldenceo1: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2018
Deltatoto:
yes Jor.’I used to think every millionaire is a ritualist until I started making my own millions legally from politics.

This your moniker shall. After all the funds you make as PDP supporter and politician na this kind username you come choose here. You sound a little bit above what you are trying to represent here.
Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by hoover420: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:
Very soon, you pple will start calling for SARS head just because dey are pursuing these good for nothing lazy cramps for money. Are Yahoo boys not criminals?

The issue is they don't purse only yahoo boys, they harass and extort the hardworking youths who make a honest living too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by Afec1000givers: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2018
oh that otedola tanker killed the wrong people...how i wished all the yahoo boys were lineup and burnt yestaday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by seankay(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2018
All these shit doesn’t work. I wonder when people will have that sense. There’s nothing like yahoo plus. Although I agree that people do these shits but it doesn’t give them money. Yahoo is real cos it’s easy to scam Americans who run most of their dealings online ranging from dating, purchasing goods, advert...... however, most of the so called yahoo boys are into other things like kidnapping, robbery, drugs....to make money.

1 Like

Re: 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) by Lumig: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2018
Values in our society have shifted away from honesty, hardwork, patience etc to "money-mongers" in the our places of worship. What youth hear everywhere they go is all about money, how to make wealth, even Sunday sermons mostly centered on MONEY,thats why young people go to any length to seek money. Let teach our young ones how to make money in a honest way with patience putting others welfare in to consideration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State / The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.