Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why Is Life So Rigid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Life So Rigid? (3237 Views)

Japa People, How Did You Celebrate? How Much Is Life Chicken In UK And Canada? / Is Life Truly Worth A Living? / Why Is My Life So Awful, I'm Ashamed Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Life So Rigid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2018
One thing is to live, the struggle is to keep living. Until we sniff out, we are very unsure of how turbulent our lives can turn in an instant.

Oh yea, you're alive and you smirk or with a shrug of a shoulder dismiss how easy it is being alive? Know this, Everyone will DIE, someday. You escape death, and you term it luck? Nay. You're not lucky. It's not just your turn. When it is your turn to bow out, no force can rigidly withhold the possibility of it happening. Now that you're alive, make it count. We live to leave. I've come to realize, that life is very flexible. It hangs on a thin thread, and in a second, it snaps.

This is really a tragic month. Too many deaths have taken place in a flash. Whom could we've wronged? Sometimes I wonder, Is God really immune (If that's the right word to use) to the menace and dastardly acts, gory sights and never-ending killings quadrupling by the day? Were some people destined to die gruesomely? Even if they were, why in such horrific and unpleasant manner?
This are but rhetorical questions. These things. I repeat, these things baffles and gets me thinking till I doubt that there is a God somewhere watching. But what do I know?

God they say is an unquestionable God. Know this, I have over a million questions to ask him. Why did he have to create and give us an existence if He knew we will all die someday; not determining the longevity? When I get up there, if ever I get lucky to. I'll inquire of him so much. I need to know. I'm curious.
What do the Theologians say? These are the signs of the 'End Times'. Well then, let the world end already, and let's get riddance to the gory sights and sickening news we hear and see daily. I just hope it meets me in good deed. As a non-conformist, I say, we're only but a compilation of breaths. Live it like it is your last.

Everyone is so busy with their lives and struggles(s) that we forget to sap off life's inspiration and teachings. Yes. Life in itself is a mystery and has a lot to offer than we can ever fathom. The depth and magnitude of its knowledge is unfathomable, indescribable, insatiable to man (I'm short of semantics to use). There's more to this Life than meets the eye.

Little wonder, the movers and shakers of Earth are doubting Thomases. They doubt HIS existence. The truth is, it'll only get worse, and very worse until we see Life's worst. Make your stay count. Be impactful.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Ishilove
IamPlato
SoapQueen
MakyDebbie

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by IamPlato(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2018

God Never Had Death In Store For Us... It Was Unleashed on Us By Our First Father...

I Have A Book About Creation, when I Publish It I Will Send You a free Copy... There So Many Things We Do Not Understand About God

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by IamPlato(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2018

Beautiful Write Up...

The Universe Is Full Of Knowledge, some Man May Know, many Man May Never Ever Know till End Of Time...

Knowledge Of New Things Is Like Numbers... We Know 1 2 3 4, but Do You Know That Before 1 we Have 0000.1 0000.2 and So On... Between 1 And 2 there Are So Many Numbers... This Is How Knowledge Is, we Know 1 And 2 and 3 but Between 1 and 2 there Are So Many We Do Not Know...

Take For Example, Before Man Existed, what Existed?

Another Example Explaining We Know 1 and 2 is Magnet... Look At two Magnets which Attract Each Other. 1 is We Know Magnet, 2 is We Know They Attract but the Answer Between 1 and 2 we Dont Know. What Happens Before They Attract? What Creates The Force That Attracts Them? Why Do Same Poles repel? Why And How Is A Repulsion created?

Knowledge Is Limitless

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2018
It's crazy! The whole gruesome June happenings is heartwrenching. It makes it difficult to want to continue striving when you don't even know how it's all going to end.

When I hear "people die everyday" I shiver. At some point in my life I use to be sacred of death, scared of bad events that might result to an abrupt life hault. After a while, I got use to it, I began to live life like everyday is the last, but I'm right now, I am scared again! Scared stiff!!

Could it be our sins? Oh well... What has an 18month old baby done to deserve drowning in a pool? I am lost for words really.
May the souls of all the departed find eternal rest.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by SoapQueen(f): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
One thing is to live, the struggle is to keep living. Until we sniff out, we are very unsure of how turbulent our lives can turn in an instant.

Oh yea, you're alive and you smirk or with a shrug of a shoulder dismiss how easy it is being alive? Know this, Everyone will DIE, someday. You escape death, and you term it luck? Nay. You're not lucky. It's not just your turn. When it is your turn to bow out, no force can rigidly withhold the possibility of it happening. Now that you're alive, make it count. We live to leave. I've come to realize, that life is very flexible. It hangs on a thin thread, and in a second, it snaps.

This is really a tragic month. Too many deaths have taken place in a flash. Whom could we've wronged? Sometimes I wonder, Is God really immune (If that's the right word to use) to the menace and dastardly acts, gory sights and never-ending killings quadrupling by the day? Were some people destined to die gruesomely? Even if they were, why in such horrific and unpleasant manner?
This are but rhetorical questions. These things. I repeat, these things baffles and gets me thinking till I doubt that there is a God somewhere watching. But what do I know?

God they say is an unquestionable God. Know this, I have over a million questions to ask him. Why did he have to create and give us an existence if He knew we will all die someday; not determining the longevity? When I get up there, if ever I get lucky to. I'll inquire of him so much. I need to know. I'm curious.
What do the Theologians say? These are the signs of the 'End Times'. Well then, let the world end already, and let's get riddance to the gory sights and sickening news we hear and see daily. I just hope it meets me in good deed. As a non-conformist, I say, we're only but a compilation of breaths. Live it like it is your last.

Everyone is so busy with their lives and struggles(s) that we forget to sap off life's inspiration and teachings. Yes. Life in itself is a mystery and has a lot to offer than we can ever fathom. The depth and magnitude of its knowledge is unfathomable, indescribable, insatiable to man (I'm short of semantics to use). There's more to this Life than meets the eye.

Little wonder, the movers and shakers of Earth are doubting Thomases. They doubt HIS existence. The truth is, it'll only get worse, and very worse until we see Life's worst. Make your stay count. Be impactful.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Ishilove
IamPlato
SoapQueen
MakyDebbie

My sister, I am scared and really worried.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by Shugarlord213: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2018
I still maintain my stand

There is nothing a Nigerian Woman has to contribute

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by BluntBoy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

Don't be scared.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by czarina(f): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
It is a debt we all have to pay. I have seen tough people up and about today then tomorrow they are no more...it's alright to ask questions, speculate or even guess but it still changes nothing. we are all gonna die sooner or later. Just worried about all that crying by loved ones after we are gone. It is well. Just live right, so when we go, our memories will bring smiles even in their tears. cry

R. I. P to the departed.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by IamPlato(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

When Boko haram started, it Was Worse Than This today...

Funny We Have Forgotten Those Days and How Bad It Was, worse Than This

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by IamPlato(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Shugarlord213:

What Have You Contributed

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
Please Danny, do so. I'll love to read this book. Even if the so called 'First Father' unleashed this, couldn't God just have wiped them out and start with a whole new people?

IamPlato:

God Never Had Death In Store For Us... It Was Unleashed on Us By Our First Father...

I Have A Book About Creation, when I Publish It I Will Send You a free Copy... There So Many Things We Do Not Understand About God
Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
czarina:
It is a debt we all have to pay. I have seen tough people up and about today then tomorrow they are no more...it's alright to ask questions, speculate or even guess but it still changes nothing. we are all gonna die sooner or later. Just worried about all that crying by loved ones after we are gone. It is well. Just live right, so when we go, our memories will bring smiles even in their tears. cry

R. I. P to the departed.

I don't FEAR death. What I Fear is a painful death. I always tell myself this, even if I have to die. Let it be now. I don't want to die and leave my kids so early.
Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
IamPlato:

What Have You Contributed

Ignore that retarded monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
IamPlato:

When Boko haram started, it Was Worse Than This today...

Funny We Have Forgotten Those Days and How Bad It Was, worse Than This

Yes. Boko Haram was as terrific as fright itself. The point is, too many deaths are happening in successions and it is sickening. Even now, I fear nothing at all, not even death.
Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Shugarlord213:

This isn't funny dude. Now here, since you've garnered the attention you seek, could you just take a bow out?
Slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yettymuse. I reason as much as you do. One thing which is certain is, when the inevitable comes knocking, nothing can make it unavoidable.

yettymuse:
It's crazy! The whole gruesome June happenings is heartwrenching. It makes it difficult to want to continue striving when you don't even know how it's all going to end.

When I hear "people die everyday" I shiver. At some point in my life I use to be sacred of death, scared of bad events that might result to an abrupt life hault. After a while, I got use to it, I began to live life like everyday is the last, but I'm right now, I am scared again! Scared stiff!!

Could it be our sins? Oh well... What has an 18month old baby done to deserve drowning in a pool? I am lost for words really.
May the souls of all the departed find eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is quite insightful, Danny.

IamPlato:

Beautiful Write Up...

The Universe Is Full Of Knowledge, some Man May Know, many Man May Never Ever Know till End Of Time...

Knowledge Of New Things Is Like Numbers... We Know 1 2 3 4, but Do You Know That Before 1 we Have 0000.1 0000.2 and So On... Between 1 And 2 there Are So Many Numbers... This Is How Knowledge Is, we Know 1 And 2 and 3 but Between 1 and 2 there Are So Many We Do Not Know...

Take For Example, Before Man Existed, what Existed?

Another Example Explaining We Know 1 and 2 is Magnet... Look At two Magnets which Attract Each Other. 1 is We Know Magnet, 2 is We Know They Attract but the Answer Between 1 and 2 we Dont Know. What Happens Before They Attract? What Creates The Force That Attracts Them? Why Do Same Poles repel? Why And How Is A Repulsion created?

Knowledge Is Limitless
Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by TissuePaper: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
We are on our own in this world... No supreme being watching over us smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by crackhaus: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

As a non-conformist, you should understand that bad things happen everywhere in the world and it has nothing to do with God or Nigeria.

Turn on your TV and see tragic things happening around the world. At least Nigeria is safe from natural disasters and war.
Can you imagine being inside your home chilling with your loved ones and the earth starts vibrating and opening up under your feet - which direction will you run to in such a situation?
What about tsunamis and monsoons?
You think Fulani herdsmen and boko haram are the worst? Go to the middle East and you'll see children and teenagers who were born and grew up in the midst of war - they don't even know what it feels like to live a quiet life in a city without hearing bombs dropping around them every 3hrs.
Just yesterday, a gunman shot and killed five journalists at a newspaper in the US - gun violence has become a monthly occurrence in the United States. Sometime last month it was volcanic eruptions in Hawaii with people abandoning homes they've labored for all their lives as hot lava consumed it all.

Death is everywhere, and I disagree with you when you say luck is not involved. I also don't buy into the rhetoric that's been going around since this tanker explosion yesterday about how Nigerians have wronged God and bla bla. We really don't have to make everything about religion, accidents happen everywhere in the world even in the safest most developed societies and it's nothing but sheer LUCK when people escape these deadly situations unhurt.

Cheers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. Boko Haram was as terrific as fright itself. The point is, too many deaths are happening in successions and it is sickening. Even now, I fear nothing at all, not even death.

Are you married? I like your lips. It reminds me of Missy89, Ishilove & Vianna lips grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by Mznaett: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
How many ways can life be unfair to man? Let me count the ways. 1,2,3,4.... Jeez! shocked my condolence to them all. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by Theflint1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin How far?
SoapQueen:

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Theflint1:
grin grin grin grin How far?

Don't deviate this thread.
Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Zoharariel:

Are you married? I like your lips. It reminds me of Missy89, Ishilove & Vianna lips grin

Stop being flirtatious. It sucks. No. I'm not married.
Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Then PM me. I need to tell you an ancient secret of the shaolin temple that teaches about why life is so rigid & the only solution. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by Theflint1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
Is that a threat!
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't deviate this thread.
Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by cococandy(f): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
I feel you OP

I’m around dying people Every. Single. Day.

That kind of thing makes you personally immune to fear of death. I will only feel bad for my loved ones because they will miss me. But that’s it.

Make your every day count not just to other people, but to yourself. At the end, all you have is either ego integrity or despair. If you lived to only please others to your own gross detriment , it will lead to despair in the end.

But knowing you lived a life that brought you closer to your dream and that you were passionate about something during your lifetime, will lead to ego integrity no matter what age you get called away.

I really don’t have any fear of death as it is now.
But if I have a choice, I’d prefer a dignified one.

By that I mean no respiratory complications, no trauma, no ascites and no cachexia.
Just a glorious she-looks-like-she-is-sleeping-but-she-is-really-dead kind of death.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Zoharariel:

Then PM me. I need to tell you an ancient secret of the shaolin temple that teaches about why life is so rigid & the only solution. grin

*scoffs*
Save your solution. You're an atheist. I can't deal.
Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Theflint1:
Is that a threat!

It's a warning.
Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by Theflint1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
You're not serious grin grin grin. You're lucky I'm in a good mood, would have derailed this thread thoroughly.
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's a warning.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by Theflint1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
You got nice lips tho wink wink
UyaiIncomparabl:

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Rigid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Theflint1:
You're not serious grin grin grin. You're lucky I'm in a good mood, would have derailed this thread thoroughly.

grin grin grin
That's not funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Mocks Her Madam Who Kept Her Celibate As Born-again (SEXY PHOTO) / My Brother Scammed Me Of $60000 And Now Has The Audacity To Still Demand Money / God Saved Me From Thunder This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.