Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early (32974 Views)

How Nigerians Should Eat Swallows By Zeelicious Foods (Video) / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Adeade11: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
We eat and survive anyhow in dis Corn tree
The Killing In Benue State By Fulani Herdsmen Leads To A Heavy Protest Outbreak In The State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eqoygaud_E
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
NurseJay:
Very helpful but may not work in Naija
It works in naija but it boils down to how you plan your schedule
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by OmoDavido(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is for those who are doing well.

Not someone like me that can't even remember the last time I ate twice per day.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by diamond88: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
What if u stay in Lagos and ur work place is Ajah and u live in the mainland?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
akeentech:
I eat like a baby and sleep before chickens go to bed.
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by enemyofprogress: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
It also enhances your sex performance
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
IamPlato:

What Is The Right Time To Eat Dinner
before 8pm, but that's when most of our parents comes back from market and put banga on fire.. lord help our bustling parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

IamPlato:

before 8pm, but that's when most of our parents comes back from market and put banga on fire.. lord help our hustling parents.
yeyerolling:
But ww go still die ba
grin grin cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Between 6p.m and 8p.m
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Roodez:
Early ke, I no like to dey count ceiling for midnight.
Hahaaaaa grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
HeWrites:
This is NIGERIA op
It is possible, it all boils down to discipline
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
chaarly:
so make we begin dey eat food for traffic before we reach house or what?

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
ufinity:
But seriously it's so difficult to eat early embarassed
Yea it is but you can do it

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
kuntash:
I don chop my own since 5pm..
Heh over early na kiss
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
Elsalvator38:
Make we dey Waka 4road dey chop dinner abi?
grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by chaarly(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
XingXhang:

That moment when start dieting...

You eat dinner by 6pm and by 10pm you start hovering around the kitchen and staring at the pot of soup full of animals... Just one more fish won't do any bad grin

Fat and Big Stomach be looking at you like...

chai grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Diso60090(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
akeentech:
I eat like a baby and sleep before chickens go to bed.

And wake up like mumu

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by donbachi(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
What if no food at all?.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by FRANKLAD1: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
NurseJay:
Very helpful but may not work in Naija
especially in lagos
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Vicktomaniaa(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Revolva:
Eating dinner early and hitting your bed soon to get decent hours of sleep will prevent overeating at night. It is believed that late night dinner is linked to obesity. When you eat an early dinner, it will help to lose weight rapidly as you would know what you are eating and the amount of calorie intake. i identify health benefits of early dinner.

Weight control

If you want to keep your weight under control, it is best to have an early dinner. You can eat what you like, even if it's high in calories. Post dinner, take a walk to burn the excess calories that you have consumed.

You will not experience heartburn

Heartburn is a burning sensation in the central chest or upper central abdomen. There are a lot of people who go to bed right after dinner since their mealtime crosses their sleep schedule. Following this form of lifestyle will lead to a lot of heartburns making you uncomfortable and losing out on sleep.

More energy

When you digest your food properly in the right span of time, it provides you with more energy the following day.

You will not feel heavy

Feeling light on the stomach with no bloating pain is one of the health benefits of having an early dinner.

Early start to your day

Having an early dinner and going to bed early gives you a chance to wake up early to a brand new day. You can also exercise well in the morning if you have had an early dinner.

Improved and better sleep

After a hard day at work, you intend to have the right amount of sleep. So, having an early dinner can prevent you from sleeping late, thus allowing you to have a scheduled amount of sleep.

More room for digestion

One of the ultimate health benefits of having an early dinner is that it provides more room for digestion, no matter how heavy your meal is.

Healthier heart

Since your food is digested in a proper way and in the right amount of time, it helps your heart to beat at a normal pace, thus keeping it healthy and stronger.

Pls brov any idea on how to burn tummy fat and body fat
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by CanadianEnginee(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
I eat dinner at 5.30. That's the way I maintain my weight.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by ufuosman(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Noted
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by HomeOfMe(f): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Revolva:
Eating dinner early and hitting your bed soon to get decent hours of sleep will prevent overeating at night. It is believed that late night dinner is linked to obesity. When you eat an early dinner, it will help to lose weight rapidly as you would know what you are eating and the amount of calorie intake. i identify health benefits of early dinner.

Weight control

If you want to keep your weight under control, it is best to have an early dinner. You can eat what you like, even if it's high in calories. Post dinner, take a walk to burn the excess calories that you have consumed.

You will not experience heartburn

Heartburn is a burning sensation in the central chest or upper central abdomen. There are a lot of people who go to bed right after dinner since their mealtime crosses their sleep schedule. Following this form of lifestyle will lead to a lot of heartburns making you uncomfortable and losing out on sleep.

More energy

When you digest your food properly in the right span of time, it provides you with more energy the following day.

You will not feel heavy

Feeling light on the stomach with no bloating pain is one of the health benefits of having an early dinner.

Early start to your day

Having an early dinner and going to bed early gives you a chance to wake up early to a brand new day. You can also exercise well in the morning if you have had an early dinner.

Improved and better sleep

After a hard day at work, you intend to have the right amount of sleep. So, having an early dinner can prevent you from sleeping late, thus allowing you to have a scheduled amount of sleep.

More room for digestion

One of the ultimate health benefits of having an early dinner is that it provides more room for digestion, no matter how heavy your meal is.

Healthier heart

Since your food is digested in a proper way and in the right amount of time, it helps your heart to beat at a normal pace, thus keeping it healthy and stronger.

It doesn't work like that for everyone especially those who spend hours in Lagos traffic and get home very late. I'd advise they eat their dinner on their way home,either visit a restaurant and eat before they hit the traffic. For me I eat dinner between 5&6 pm. And if I get hungry agar before I go to bed,I either eat cereal or fruits.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by dukeokafor(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Vicktomaniaa:

Pls brov any idea on how to burn tummy fat and body fat

Intermittent fasting 20: 4 or 23:1

Ketogenic diet.

Portion control

Any of these 3 works just fine.

I'm on intermittent fasting 23:1 and 48 hours on the weekends
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by crunchyg: 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Folashade2016:
I eat dinner when it's ready.

early or late dinner is dinner.

check my SIGNATURE
That is the reason why you have big eye balls

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by NoLotty7(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
SAVAGE! In Nigeria Visitors ALWAYS act like they're focused on watching the TV when they see you coming with food

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by begwong: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
For this buhari's regime? Where the food sef first, so tey to fix time to eat. If I get food 12 midnight I go eat. Something must surely kill a man at the end!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
I will eat my dinner late and nothing will happen
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by tfelicityk(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Educative
Re: Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early by TissuePaper: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
XingXhang:

That moment when start dieting...

You eat dinner by 6pm and by 10pm you start hovering around the kitchen and staring at the pot of soup full of animals... Just one more fish won't do any bad grin

Fat and Big Stomach be looking at you like...
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Drinks Hot Garri For The First Time (Video) / Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) / I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.