Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

"Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode (2156 Views)

I Have Not Met Gov. Ambode Before - Mercy Aigbe Cries Out In Canada (Video) / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by Faithway10: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede has joined several Nigerians and celebrities to react to the Lagos tanker fire which claimed lives and vehicles yesterday.

She specifically called on the governor to fix it! Read her post below...

"I log out of social media for a while and come back to see this.
I was going to say “pray for Nigeria” but THIS IS NOT A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM nor A NATURAL DISASTER. This is negligence on the highest level and it is not acceptable. No not acceptable at alllllllllllll. We keep praying and the people we should hold responsible don’t even give a hoot about us or our prayers. Anyone of us holding our phones or reading this could have been a victim just like everyone who was going about their daily activities yesterday on that #OtedolaBridge. Aren’t you sick of these unending death tolls? I am. I AM SICK. What laws will @akinwunmiambode set to eradicate these tankers on the highway. There are tons of them in Surulere, Apapa and many other places (imagine this happened in Surulere where houses aren’t far of these bridges). Brother @akinwunmiambode edakun, we plead you stop using us for sacrifice and get rid of these tankers. The massive bus terminal in Ikeja that took millions of Lagosians money that isn’t functioning could have been used to fix a mass of land to contain these tankers. I beg help us sir. These killings aren’t spiritual, Nigerians it is time to take physical action. Enough of these pray for pray for. Take action.
#BlackThursday
#LagosWeeps
#NigeriaWeeps
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/stop-using-us-for-sacrifice-and-get-rid-of-these-tankers-actress-yvonne-jegede-write-gov-amabode.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by GistmoreNG: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2018
Ha ha na wetin
Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by itspzpics(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Haahaa
Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by Mystiquefia: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
R
Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by Mystiquefia: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Some of these celebrities are really dumb. How can you accuse ambode of using lagosians for rituals and still deny the problems arent spiritual Worse still, she ended up pleading with him to have the menace checked. I was expecting her to end her epistle with calls for protests against ambodes govt in Lagos. Madam pls go back on internet strike, we are still angry about Super eagles defeat

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by Bluezy13(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
She is very stupid!!!
Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mystiquefia:
R
R2 ni
Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by youngberry001(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Thunder fire her mouth nd dat her big boob undecided
Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by Metuh: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Some of these celebrities are really dumb. How can you accuse ambode of using lagosians for rituals and still deny the problems arent spiritual Worse still, she ended up pleading with him to have the menace checked. I was expecting her to end her epistle with calls for protests against ambodes govt in Lagos. Madam pls go back on internet strike, we are still angry about Super eagles defeat
What's Sacrifice?

She never mentioned rituals.

Read the full body of the story first, your won't die bros

1 Like

Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by Gerrard59(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Whenever and wherever you get to see your English teacher in secondary school, kindly ask for a refund.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by rex444(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Small time now my brodas for onitsha go gather una from Lagos use am act movie
Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by kmaster007: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
she need to b deported to ur state.... make she no go dey claim lagosian
Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by Blessinq1(f): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Sacrifice bi ti bawo? She reach to use do sacrifice ne undecided
Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Watch how her Yoruba muslim brothers will start insulting her now for exposing the man. Just watch out
Re: "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede has joined several Nigerians and celebrities to react to the Lagos tanker fire which claimed lives and vehicles yesterday.

She specifically called on the governor to fix it! Read her post below...

"I log out of social media for a while and come back to see this.
I was going to say “pray for Nigeria” but THIS IS NOT A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM nor A NATURAL DISASTER. This is negligence on the highest level and it is not acceptable. No not acceptable at alllllllllllll. We keep praying and the people we should hold responsible don’t even give a hoot about us or our prayers. Anyone of us holding our phones or reading this could have been a victim just like everyone who was going about their daily activities yesterday on that #OtedolaBridge. Aren’t you sick of these unending death tolls? I am. I AM SICK. What laws will @akinwunmiambode set to eradicate these tankers on the highway. There are tons of them in Surulere, Apapa and many other places (imagine this happened in Surulere where houses aren’t far of these bridges). Brother @akinwunmiambode edakun, we plead you stop using us for sacrifice and get rid of these tankers. The massive bus terminal in Ikeja that took millions of Lagosians money that isn’t functioning could have been used to fix a mass of land to contain these tankers. I beg help us sir. These killings aren’t spiritual, Nigerians it is time to take physical action. Enough of these pray for pray for. Take action.
#BlackThursday

Cc; Lalasticlala

Thanks for sharing

Indeed it IS sad to waste lives

And yes, it's even worse to "spiritualize" everything, while avoiding crucial root cause analysis and problem solving.

The actress should be commended for not only airing her views but even making a few suggestions.

Thanks again

(1) (Reply)

See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo / My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Belinda Effah / Does Neymar Jr. Bleach Her Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.