Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Shortest Risk To Breast Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shortest Risk To Breast Cancer (471 Views)

Cure To Breast Tumour / New Born Baby Allergic To Breast Milk / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shortest Risk To Breast Cancer by AskPamela(f): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
ASK PAMELA
#Shortest Risk to Breast Cancer
Pam invited me for a party, and asked that I wear something nice and enticing but the only ‘nice and enticing outfit' I had was one black harmless gown that I just bought and was planning to wear on Xmas day cause by then I must have found a solution to my underarm and will be able to flaunt my skin without having to cover up with a jacket.
Then I told her “Pam, I can’t wear my gown because I have bumps under my arms and its not attractive. Then she said “ show me” which I did... After much examination, she gave me a lecture that I never for once thought she could be that smart to have gathered much knowledge (don’t underestimate anybody o). As I listened to her speak, I started realizing that I have been gradually taking the shortest risk to breast cancer. She said:
Pam: Shaving armpits comes with its own challenges because this little area accumulates lots of moisture and bacteria through sweat and all the other stuff you put on it, so when you want to shave, I’ll advice you shave at night because it will give it time to recover and the best time for that recovery is when you sleep plus you don’t need to apply any deodorant when you sleep allowing the skin in that area to recover.
Plus! Do you know that most antiperspirants contain aluminum based compounds that are trapped in your underarm because they can’t be eliminated through the pores which has been blocked from perspiring, hence creating waste? These wastes go to the nearest most available area which is the BREAST causing tumor growth as they prolong their stay.
Me: then what do you suggest I do?
Pam: there is a shield deodorant stick that I use which has proven to have zero aluminum based compound. In addition, this deodorant does not stain nor spot the clothes and it’s completely soothing when used after hair removal. Extremely applicable for both men and women.
After much lecture, I was convinced that I needed to save myself by avoiding the risk of breast cancer, starting from my choice of deodorant.
How do I get this deodorant? Don’t brood over it, just TALK 2 ME.
WhatsApp 08182516659
#AskPamela
# Prevention is cheaper than cure.

Re: Shortest Risk To Breast Cancer by victordmighty: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Funny enough medical institutions are more interested in the management of ur ailments than giving u a one time cure but u people won't know that

1 Like

Re: Shortest Risk To Breast Cancer by AskPamela(f): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
I totally agree....

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be Careful Of The Kind Of Bra You Buy These Days / Pls Whats The Cure For Diabetes / Breastfeeding- A Matter Of Life And Death—THE HEALTHY MAIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.