Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident (54228 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Traffic Violators: "Who Used Nigeria’s Pant To Do Yahoo?" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by InsideOut247: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Early this morning, a video of a clergyman allegedly predicting yesterday's tragedy in Lagos, went viral with some christians praising the man of God. Freeze has taken to his IG page to react to the video and took a swipe at the clergymen. He wrote

''I listened to that bescumbered broadcast bereft of spirituality and with no recourse to God.
-
Yet I know that with the problems Nigeria is facing, combined with our gullibility for ‘men of god’ whoever made those predictions is now fast on his way to becoming a ‘god’ himself.
-
The first set of dates he mentioned are 23rd June, 28 of June, 12th of July 24th of July, 30th of July and 1st of August.
-
His exact words were “These dates I have mentioned do not travel out of lagos using the following transport....” and he proceeded to mention names of transport companies, claiming they were marked for blood.?
-
Before you guys start jumping and lapping this shit up, let me ask you; does this look like a prediction for Saturday’s Plateau massacre or yesterday’s tanker explosion? ABSOLUTELY NOT!
-
He clearly mentioned transport companies going out of Lagos, listen to the audio clearly without sentiment or emotion and you will see what I’m sayin.
-
Yesterday’s disaster involved a tanker and vehicles within Lagos going about their normal activities on a Thursday, NOT LUXURIOUS BUSSES GOING OUT OF LAGOS that were ‘marked for blood’?
-
Nigeria has become so hungry for prophets that we jump at anything with spiritual semblance without analyzing what they are saying critically.
-
Before you leap and start believing anything, drop your emotions, prejudices, sentiments and inbred gullibility on the floor and listen again, this time carefully!
-
P.S. If I owned any of those companies he mentioned I will sue his ass for billions! ~FRZ

http://insideout247..com/2018/06/daddy-freeze-blast-prophet-who-warned.html

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by itspzpics(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Going soon

Otedola Bridge tanker Explosion : See how Petrol Tankers moves in Canada (video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/otedola-bridge-tanker-explosion-see-how-petrol-tankers-moves-in-canada-video/

Hmmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Anigreat: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
shocked

Someone should tell this unfortunate European born Nigeria to shut the fucck up!

Freeze, you have expired long long time ago.

No Matter how hard you try to be relevant, you wont be.

203 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by CChillz: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Only God knows his true followers. freeze, God is waiting for you to come back to your senses so he can change your life

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Zonex1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
I stand wid OAP freeze in dis one

271 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by ITbomb(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Sometimes this freeze guy dey talk sense

268 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Oblongata: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
ehn, it is possible the spiritual forces changed their mind and decided to use another strategy, whose fault he go come be now? shey why you no go witches
meeting go confirm if na true

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Metuh: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
Freeze is suffering from Histrionic personality disorder.

He is an Atheist who is not yet bold enough to go public about it.

I hope he doesn't go missing the way he shook his mouth into every matters.

I know the she-male is on Nairaland too.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by AntiWailer: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dumb people.

They allowed Freeze come back on track. grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by utenwuson: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
it's like people asking the source of your wealth and won't bother to ask for the source of your poverty

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Akshow: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Charly68: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Someone should tell this unfortunate European born Nigeria to shut the fucck up!

. He should be ignored ..just looking for relevance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Naijacost22: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
I don't always agree with with daddy freeze when it comes to religion, but some times he makes sense. In this situation he does.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Rickyuzzy(f): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

What sense did u just make with your comment... Do u think before u even write, did u read what freeze said, did u comprehend it before forming an opinion. I tire for most of u ooo.... Just brandish Ur stupidity majestically. No level of comprehension!

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by kolnel: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lol
Religion only prospers where poverty thrives

A country where we all have to rely on god for everything
Mishaps happen everywhere,the difference is how it’s being mitigated
Prophets of doom everywhere
Why can’t he pray to prevent this from happening

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Flexherbal(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Tanker accident was not what the man predicted.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by boolet: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Metuh:
Freeze is suffering from Histrionic personality disorder.

He is an Atheist who is not yet bold enough to go public about it.

I hope he doesn't go missing the way he shook his mouth into every matters.

I know the she-male is on Nairaland too.
I won't question your diagnosis but I want to ask if you think Nigerians prioritise common sense over spiritual gullibility. As for me, I say majority don't. We are smart in other aspects but dumb in the weightier ones.

23 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by stefanweeks: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
freeze again?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Leonbonapart(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Freezer fool, I know you are reading this. Just know that we are not ignorance of you being an atheist, ass hole gay, nitwit, brainless idiot and a never do well ignoramuses. You will be judge on this earth, the topic will made front page we will all laugh you to scorn. Yea, when you get buried, I will be first to grab the shovel and smile at your corpse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by wittyt98(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

. if I say you can never recover from this madness now they'll say I'm cursing you. just look how frozen your brain has become

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by dermmy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
May the souls of those who lost their lives rest in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by jordyspices: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Here to read comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Acidosis(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Atheists like Freeze need to learn to shut up when matters and issues about God or religion are up for contest

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by paparazzi1987(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
I see some gullible people here already criticizing Pappy Freeze. grin

He stated clearly and i quote "Drop your emotions,Sentiment and gullibility...Carry your dementia brain and listen to the Fake Prophecy again"

grin

22 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by dyn1800: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Can't all the Prophets see something beneficial other than dooms all the time

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by wellmax(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Frezzer is out there displaying stupidity as usual

The prophet or MOG gave warning to his folks. He didn't mention tanker, he gave general warning. If the person who sent it to you said he prophesied yesterdays carnage then i'm sorry for both of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by lawrence35(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
The ways of the Lord will always seem foolish to the foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Zinny25(f): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Daddy freeze I stand with you in this... In fact ever since you started saying things, na only dis one make sense

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Ellabae(f): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Prophecy might not come the exact way it was seen. It can come in different ways. But we still need to pray for Nigeria.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel / Baba Ijesha: “Nollywood Actresses Have Sex Freely” – Olofa Ina Attacks Iyabo Ojo / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.