Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,628 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Apostle Suleman Speaks On Prophetic Audio With Dates Of Impending Danger - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Speaks On Prophetic Audio With Dates Of Impending Danger (411 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Speaks On Prophetic Audio With Dates Of Impending Danger by GistMeMore: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
GistMore.com

General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman has denied that he sent out a prophetic audio against impending accidents in the country.

In the alleged voice recording which is currently trending, the prophet allegedly mentioned about six or seven dates and asked Nigerians to be wary of those dates.

Nigerians became weary, especially after the dates coincided with the recent Plateau mass killing and the fatal Otedola Bridge accident.

In the viral piece, the dates “23rd of June, Saturday, 28th of June, 12th of July, 3oth of July, 11th of August.” were mentioned and the warning that, “Don’t travel outside Lagos and into Lagos.”

But reacting, Apostle Suleman on his Twitter page denied he issued such prophecy.

He wrote, “Heard there is an audio going around, alleging I warned the public against travelling out of/into Lagos with specific buses. I never said such.”

GIST BY GISTMORE - http://www.gistmore.com/apostle-suleman-speaks-prophetic-audio-dates-impending-danger

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Prophetic Audio With Dates Of Impending Danger by GistMeMore: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
shocked

Great man
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Prophetic Audio With Dates Of Impending Danger by Anigreat: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
shocked

Romour has it that Stephanie Otobo is now a beggar shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Reply To A Christian Apologist On Nairaland. / "I Swallowed Another Person's Vomit In The Name Of Religion!!!"---catholic Woman / How To Offer Eclipse Prayer Tomorrow In Shaa Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.