Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman (1113 Views)

Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm / Saudi Arabia’s King Salman Admitted To Hospital / 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Elbinawi: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
The Racist idiot Trump bowed and received medal from a bloodthirsty Wahhabi savage. You call this freedom, Democracy and Human Rights?

Trump hate true Islam not the murderous terrorism-enabled "Islam" that serve the evil imperialist agenda of Genocidal European savages. #WakeUp

#ElbinawiTweet

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by sulakishop(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Finished
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Abbeybailey(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Elbinawi:
The Racist idiot Trump bowed and received medal from a bloodthirsty Wahhabi savage. You call this freedom, Democracy and Human Rights?

Trump hate true Islam not the murderous terrorism-enabled "Islam" that serve the evil imperialist agenda of Genocidal European savages. #WakeUp

#ElbinawiTweet
Good one .
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by obixcel(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
See hatred! Trump Derangement Syndrome in full flow
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by stanech: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
Actually there is a difference. Let me show you

Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by panafrican(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2018
To O.P.
Trump can take over Saudi Arabia in. less than 60 minutes if he wanted to.
Find something else to rage against.
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by MONITZ: 2:56am On Jun 30, 2018
panafrican:
To O.P.
Trump can take over Saudi Arabia in. less than 60 minutes if he wanted to.
Find something else to rage against.

Oga stick to the topic being discussed,the claim that Trump can take over Saudi Arabia in less than 1hr if he wanted to is a different kettle of fish...Don't obfuscate the topic with another irrelevant one...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by panafrican(m): 3:21am On Jun 30, 2018
MONITZ:

Oga stick to the topic being discussed,the claim that Trump can take over Saudi Arabia in less than 1hr if he wanted to is a different kettle of fish...Don't obfuscate the topic with another irrelevant one...
You want to present him as a weak leader bowing to other leaders. Big mistake.
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Abbeybailey(m): 3:46am On Jun 30, 2018
stanech:
Actually there is a difference. Let me show you
Village man. Another fake post from a loudmouth .

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Abbeybailey(m): 3:48am On Jun 30, 2018
obixcel:
See hatred! Trump Derangement Syndrome in full flow
Obi The village masquerade, you haven't obtain your visa yet . Sorry, your US visa is loading courtesy of the Dotard. Meanwhile, keep showing the whole world why you are in a rot.
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by MONITZ: 3:56am On Jun 30, 2018
panafrican:

I thought u were for anything glorifying Africa so y ur sudden interest in Trump being weak or strong?,u re supposed to reflect what ur moniker says or depicts..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Abbeybailey(m): 4:08am On Jun 30, 2018
panafrican:

This American know for real Trump is a vile bigot who think of people that looks like you as subhuman. There's a reason over 95% of African Americans didn't vote for him and he is proving us right everyday by his deeds and utterances. So keep worshipping a Dotard that calls Africa shiiithole.
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2018
Comrades, compare & contrast. grin In Moskow, we bow to no bloody bagger! grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Acepen(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Obi The village masquerade, you haven't obtain your visa yet . Sorry, your US visa is loading courtesy of the Dotard. Meanwhile, keep showing the whole world why you are in a rot.
Pls Stop Spewing Ur Bitter Ass Everywhere, Pained Psycho
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Abbeybailey(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Acepen:
Hush your mouth and deal with the herdsmen killing your people like flies.
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Acepen(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Hush your mouth and deal with the herdsmen killing your people like flies.
they Are Ur Pple Too Nigg*
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Abbeybailey(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Acepen:
they Are Ur Pple Too Nigg*
Foool, I have no link to the idiotic terrorists. I know my people and they are all around me in US. Deal with your fellow herders.
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Acepen(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Foool, I have no link to the idiotic terrorists. I know my people and they are all around me in US. Deal with your fellow herders.
well I Dont Expect A Good Response From A Racist Reta*d Who Hate His Own,
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Acepen(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Block head. The only reta*d here is an hungry foool who dabbled into something he has no clue about. Watch out for 'em mosquitoes and rats in your dinghy smelly one room.
ya Am Still Better Than An American Wanna be Black Ass Nigge* What A Hateful Dumbazz.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Abbeybailey(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Acepen:
ya Am Still Better Than An American Wanna be Black Ass Nigge* What A Hateful Dumbazz.
The joke is on you and you as okrika wearing, yellow eyed punk. Go choke on your N500 data. The fulani herders are marching towards you. Thats your priblem to deal with.
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Jokerman(m): 4:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The joke is on you and you as okrika wearing, yellow eyed punk. Go choke on your N500 data. The fulani herders are marching towards you. Thats your priblem to deal with.

Bro why so much hate Don't let Trump deport you back to Nigeria o.... where you will how back to ur state in Kogi..... grin
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Abbeybailey(m): 4:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Jokerman:

Bro why so much hate Don't let Trump deport you back to Nigeria o.... where you will how back to ur state in Kogi..... grin
That's How slow you are. I am as an American as Apple pie. I hope you know what that means. Can Buhari deport you in Nigeria ?. That answers your question.
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by FoolishBoy419: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2018
panafrican:
To O.P. Trump can take over Saudi Arabia in. less than 60 minutes if he wanted to. Find something else to rage against.
He should have done that to north korea and iran. You people are just gullible
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Naza25: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2018
Trump is not a racist
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by stanech: 12:31am On Jul 06, 2018
Acepen:

He is something else
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by stanech: 12:34am On Jul 06, 2018
Abbeybailey:

Mods pls ban this guy
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by Abbeybailey(m): 2:30am On Jul 06, 2018
stanech:

Mods pls ban this guy
Jobless Stanech, you can't even sleep in your village . Late at night and the cry baby is still crying.
Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:34am On Jul 06, 2018
Elbinawi:

#ElbinawiTweet

He did not bow in paying homage, he bent over because of his height. The prince would have had to climb a stool if Trump did not make it easy for him. You need to spot the difference as depicted below.

Re: PHOTO: Racist Idiot Trump Bowed Before The Savage Saudi King Salman by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Zoharariel:

Comrades, compare & contrast. grin In Moskow, we bow to no bloody bagger! grin

Putin is a short man compared to Trump and Obama, he didn't have to bow down to receive his accolade.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US / UK Will Rejoin EU, Elon Musk Will Be US President – Former Russia President / IDF Takes Over Hamas Stronghold, Uncovers Tunnel Shafts Near Kindergarten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.