Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup (117465 Views)

Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal / Senegal's President Pledges $87,100 To Each Senegalese Player for winning AFCON / Chelsea Director, Petr Cech Returns To The Goalpost For A Real Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by checkolatunji: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
The guy was so relax and didn't make any attempt to stop the ball even when the ball cross the goal line, he didn't even move a bit and was still standing there unmoved.

The guy need to be flogged
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
You guys think football game is easy...

The day I watched a clip of the players who died on the field of play was the day I stopped envying them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9KHQm0sYbM
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by kenoz(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
The guy don tire
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Photoshop
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by kenoz(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
The guy don tire grin
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Follygunners: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
post=68944492:

Senegal messed up in their games with the same Japan allowing them to equalize 2.2 from 2.0 up....
They got served!

They were never 2-0 up. You must have watched the game on NTA 7 Tejuosho. grin

5 Likes

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Follygunners:

They were never 2-0 up. You must have watched the game on NTA 7 Tejuosho. grin
Japanese came back twice to equalize i mean.....

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by somehow: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
post=68944492:

Senegal messed up in their games with the same Japan allowing them to equalize 2.2 from 2.0 up....
They got served!

Haba.. 2:0 up ke? It was 1:1 first half

And 2:2 fulltime.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by RexTramadol1: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Make person tell me wetin I no know

The player Na snake in the monkey shadow

Abi eagle shadow bah?
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by masseratti: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
post=68943955:
This happens most time now, he couldn't have done a lot with the speed of the ball after this camera shot.
And I'm sure this shot was taken before the ball was played, no player At the WORLD CUP will be st*pid to stand like that while the ball is on motion.
You try!

I was even thinking it is about the Japanese players that played over 10mins between themselves in their own half, especially one of their players having several step-overs (Ronaldo style) when no player or oppositon player is around him cheesy grin cheesy!!

That match has been voted the most disgraceful match in world cup history, and was talked about by FIFA.
Even their coach apologised that he did not know what to do at that period in time.

Wanted to make a thread about it yesterday, but I left it to others to do!
pls do pls
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Yeah, I watched that game and was pissed. They should a taken Japan to the cleaners.

It was actually 1 -0, 1 - 1, then 2 - 1 to Senegal with just a few minutes left before Japan equalised.
Yes, Japanese came back twice to equalize i mean....

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by PROPHETmichael: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
my guy is like "mbok i kant kom n kee mahsef"

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by barack32(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
he was tired maybe
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by pocohantas(f): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
Looks like photoshop. angry

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by SirLakes: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
I saw it yesterday...... I laugh tire

As in

Africans are just not ready for the World Cup
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by drlateef: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
African players are not thoroughbred professionals. They take their eyes off the ball when it matters most. That's why we lose our matches in last few minutes to the end of matches. Argentina has done it twice to us, losing to them in dieing minutes. We need to learn that discipline.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by SirLakes: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
pocohantas:
Looks like photoshop. angry

Not photoshop ma,

Na real shiit,
You can go search for highlight of Senegal vs Colombia, the match was played yesterday, the figure head chilling beside the goal post could have prevented that goal

Africa na WA angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by GOFRONT(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
All i know be say, France go eliminate Argenitna tomorrow Insha allah, insha Jihofa, Insha Amadioha
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by seunny4lif(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
post=68943955:
This happens most time now, he couldn't have done a lot with the speed of the ball after this camera shot.

I was even thinking it is about the Japanese players that played over 10mins between themselves in their own half, especially one of their players having several step-overs (Ronaldo style) when no player or oppositon player is around him cheesy grin cheesy!!

That match has been voted the most disgraceful match in world cup history, and was talked about by FIFA.
Even their coach apologised that he did not know what to do at that period in time.

How I wish Senegal scored, Japan could have be out
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by ramseythejunior3: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
It's not true, take a look at the score , it's 0:1 already.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by SirLakes: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
post=68943955:
And I'm sure this shot was taken before the ball was played, no player At the WORLD CUP will be st*pid to stand like that while the ball is on motion.
You try!

the ball was on play, from that pinsure, other players were making some moves there nah, buh that bros just relax dey collect breeze grin grin
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by SirLakes: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
ramseythejunior3:
It's not true, take a look at the score , it's 0:1 already.

go and watch the highlights, Na true sir
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by josessybj: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
Body no be fire wood?
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by sddiamond: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
That's exactly how he was when they played the ball, I watched the match. The guy is so stupid and foolish

post=68943955:
You try!

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
sddiamond:
That's exactly how he was when they played the ball, I watched the match. The guy is so stupid and foolish

He stood like that seriously?
Wow!!
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
SirLakes:

the ball was on play, from that pinsure, other players were making some moves there nah, buh that bros just relax dey collect breeze grin grin
Hahahaa, that one shock me o, if true!
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by samsam2019: 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Arsenalholic:
it's better he kicks the ball into his net while trying to defend, than to be leaning against the goal frame like a preggie woman when play is active. He's a disgrace.
an arsenal fan talking about disgrace grin grin
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Teymanhenry(f): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
check the second pic closely,you'll realise the reaction of d other players shows that the ball was in motion. cos they were all looking up ready to jump... is Gueye high on weed?..
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by 2point5: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
But his work is to stand there and defend the post. He definitely wasn't meant to be man marking. That he held his waist meant nothing tbh... The header na bullet joor!!
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by ZZ22: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
post=68943955:
You try!

its obvious you didn't watch the match. He lost concentration and I was surprised to see him lean on the goal post while the ball is in play. The ball could have been saved if he was fully concentrated on the match, even a Japanese player standing by the goal post saved a more dangerous threat from Poland.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by jibs4lv(m): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
post=68944451:

If you haven't tasted Barbecue before , come have it, little boy wink grin grin
We are so nice to a fault in that regards.
Bring 4 friends along also.
And don't worry about T-fare.
Trust us.
We gat you cover wink cheesy grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink grin cheesy
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Teymanhenry:
check the second pic closely,you'll realise the reaction of d other players shows that the ball was in motion. cos they were all looking up ready to jump... is Gueye high on weed?..

I didnt expect such from an experienced everton player. He need serious flogging ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.