Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Can’t Open My File After The Hang. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Can’t Open My File After The Hang. (794 Views)

What Does This Means? I Open My Bitcoin Investment Site Keep Seeing This What's / I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. / Python Programmers Hang-out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Open My File After The Hang. by PaigeCarter: 3:29am On Jun 30, 2018
I use Word, but I'm not a professional of this program, so I'm addressing here. I can’t open my file after the hang. There are no mistakes - just an empty sheet. I'm sure there is a solution.
Re: I Can’t Open My File After The Hang. by CodeTemplar: 5:18am On Jun 30, 2018
PaigeCarter:
I use Word, but I'm not a professional of this program, so I'm addressing here. I can’t open my file after the hang. There are no mistakes - just an empty sheet. I'm sure there is a solution.
strange!
Re: I Can’t Open My File After The Hang. by MorganClemons: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
If none methods don't work or if the file you are trying to repair doc file a previous version were made in a software other than Word but are running Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, you may be in luck. These versions of Windows have a little known feature built in that is a subset of the System Restore tool. Every day, Windows creates a restore point on your system and also saves version information for your files.
1. Navigate to your file using Windows Explorer and right-click the file you wish to restore to a previous version.
2. From the context menu, select "Restore Previous Versions".
3. This will list previous stored version by date which you can then open and recover.
4. It's important to note that Windows only stores the most recent versions so it is unlikely you can recover a version that is several months old.

https://onlinefilerepair.com/en/rtf-repair-online.html

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Professional Native Android App Developer / Online Programming Lesson / How To Install Prestashop Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.