Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. (2079 Views)

Python Programmers Hang-out / How To Land A Programming Job In 6 Months / I Can’t Open My File After The Hang. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Loyalqwin(f): 2:30am On Mar 01, 2021
God so kind, I was coming from work last night and I decided to take a shorter road to my house. on getting close to a big neem tree I saw a heavily pregnant lady tying a rope to a tree, crying and trying to end her life I was shocked so I calm her down took her home and gave her some food to eat. I asked what is her problem, she told me she was raped some months ago and due to shame she couldn't tell anyone but has been going through a lot of trauma. She realised she was pregnant 3months after and she said she didn't know what to do about it so she kept it. When her people discovered. she had to run away from home because they wanted to make her commit abortion which she is against it.
Now she's 6month, she is going through, no family, no food, job no hope and help at all. She's now at the point where she needs serious attention because she look malnourished and she needs blood. I have done my best I don't have much on my own. please someone should come to her aid give her food medicine and help donate blood to her thank you so much.

I wanted to drop her pictures and videos but I don't have mb and I don't know how to convert videos but if you are willing to save her you can reach me and get InTouch with her.
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Nwodosis(m): 3:05am On Mar 01, 2021
She doesn't want to commit abortion but she wants to commit suicide ( murder)? This your story be like new format o.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Loyalqwin(f): 3:08am On Mar 01, 2021
Nwodosis:
She doesn't want to commit abortion but she wants to commit suicide ( murder)? This your story be like new format o.
will you die if you contact her and verify ?
stop this be reasonable for once am just helping.
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Meteng: 4:50am On Mar 01, 2021
Nwodosis:
I tire o
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by chigoziri2403(m): 4:59am On Mar 01, 2021
New month .... new format

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by ChocolateWine(f): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2021
It's better we buy you N200 mb for you to upload the videos & pictures

2 Likes

Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2021
ChocolateWine:
don't thanks I'll subscribe when I get to work today. am just trying to help her.
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2021
ChocolateWine:
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2021
If you can't post videos, or pictures of her online no need soliciting for help online. She refused arbortion and now she wants to commit suicide. On your own the story no be like format? Open a gofundme campaingn for her, that will be your best option. But remember gofundme campaing will start from your friends and family.
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Twelfthman: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2021
U can post pictures and video evidence but make sure you blur out her face
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by general111(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Op, the world is very wicked oh..
You may be saying the truth sha..
I hope she finds help
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Cerveau(f): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2021
she doesn't have family you can contact?!

You can't post her videos or clear photos??

She doesn't want to to abort the child

All she wants is to take her own life??

I hope you didn't leave her alone in your house and leave for work!!!

Fine girl dey go prison too!

2 Likes

Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Kondomatic(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2021
Sapeleboy911:
If you can't post videos, or pictures of her online no need soliciting for help online.
And then expose her to the shame and stigmatization which was why she kept the rape to herself in the first place.

Sapeleboy911:
She refused arbortion and now she wants to commit suicide.
Possible. She didn't want to commit abortion because she thought she could handle it but she has discovered that she can't and it's too late for abortion.

Someone that cannot tell anyone that she was raped, do you really think she will have someone by her side when she gets pregnant out of wedlock?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2021
Hmmm, some girls always call it rape, and in other word the thing dey sweet them then o, when pregnancy come in, it turns to rape,

Well I maybe wrong o.

1 Like

Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2021
Kondomatic:
And then expose her to the shame and stigmatization which was why she kept the rape to herself in the first place.

Possible. She didn't want to commit abortion because she thought she could handle it but she has discovered that she can't and it's too late for abortion.

Someone that cannot tell anyone that she was raped, do you really think she will have someone by her side when she gets pregnant out of wedlock?
There are better ways of soliciting for help bro. Given the kind of society we live in. This story is too lame and shows all signs of a possible scam. Has she taken the girl in question to her family and tell them, that the girl wanted to commit suicide? Are there no churches and people living around her she can seek help from? The Danish aid worker that rescued the boy that was abandoned by his family is on instagram,twitter, and Facebook. Has she contacted her? You don't just come online(nairaland for that matter, the den of scammers in Nigeria)and tell super story of a girl needing help and expect people to throw money at her.

2 Likes

Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Loyalqwin(f): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2021
Kondomatic:

thank you very much people talk anyhow these days.
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Loyalqwin(f): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sapeleboy911:

There are better ways of soliciting for help bro. Given the kind of society we live in. This story is too lame and shows all signs of a possible scam. Has she taken the girl in question to her family and tell them, that the girl wanted to commit suicide? Are there no churches and people living around her she can seek help from? The Danish aid worker that rescued the boy that was abandoned by his family is on instagram,twitter, and Facebook. Has she contacted her? You don't just come online(nairaland for that matter, the den of scammers in Nigeria)and tell super story of a girl needing help and expect people to throw money at her.
when people like you sometime think you made sense by typing rubbish I wonder how old you're are. if am just heartless like you I could just dump her and even encourage her to kill herself.
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Loyalqwin(f): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
after receiving so many insults for trying to help her I have come to conclusion of letting her go.
I don't want to have issues with anyone here.
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
when people like you sometime think you made sense by typing rubbish I wonder how old you're are. if am just heartless like you I could just dump her and even encourage her to kill herself.
Instead of you to make people understand that you are for real, you are busy throwing tantrums. God give you brain use am abeg.
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Loyalqwin(f): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sapeleboy911:

Instead of you to make people understand that you are for real, you are busy throwing tantrums. God give you brain use am abeg.
for what do you think it is by force to help her? I have done my best God knows my heart if I get home from work I will just send her away that is all.
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Lagoon0: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lalasticlacla help move this to front page. Well this should be in politics section tho.

@op post her pics and blur the face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by BabbanBura(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
for what do you think it is by force to help her? I have done my best God knows my heart if I get home from work I will just send her away that is all.

What people are telling you is valid, I for one has being scammed here on nairaland trying to help people, so the apprehensions are genuine. Try and convince people that it is real.

Plus you gat to be careful helping a pregnant lady without involving the right organisation/government agency, her parents, church/mosque etc.

If her people find out you are harbouring her and they report you to security agents and accuse you of using her to breed babies for sale, you go suffer before exonerating yourself. Secondly, anything could happen to her (she may already have an underlying health challenge and she can die in your custody) or commit suicide when you are gone to work - this will put you into serious trouble. Reply my pm so we can work out how best to help her.

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Loyalqwin(f): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
BabbanBura:

What people are telling you is valid, I for one has being scammed here on nairaland trying to help people, so the apprehensions are genuine. Try and convince people that it is real.

Plus you gat to be careful helping a pregnant lady without involving the right organisation/government agency, her parents, church/mosque etc.

If her people find out you are harbouring her and they report you to security agents and accuse you of using her to breed babies for sale, you go suffer before exonerating yourself. Secondly, anything could happen to her (she may already have an underlying health challenge and she can die in your custody) or commit suicide when you are gone to work - this will put you into serious trouble. Reply my pm so we can work out how best to help her.

Cheers
thank you very much check your inbox
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by jalodo2: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
BabbanBura:

Cheers
thank you my brother. In Nigeria of today, how can u find a pregnant woman about to commit suicide and d u took her to ur house ,left her at home for work. Next move is to come to nairaland to ask for donation. I dont blame the people who didnt believe u, the story no jell at all. Why couldn't u take her to her people or better still police station. Pls my brother, any pregnant girl can b brought to u to speak with it still wont prove d story, be sure of what u are dropping money for.. seriously, I dont believe the story.
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by jalodo2: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
God so kind, I was coming from work last night and I decided to take a shorter road to my house. on getting close to a big neem tree I saw a heavily pregnant lady tying a rope to a tree, crying and trying to end her life I was shocked so I calm her down took her home and gave her some food to eat. I asked what is her problem, she told me she was raped some months ago and due to shame she couldn't tell anyone but has been going through a lot of trauma. She realised she was pregnant 3months after and she said she didn't know what to do about it so she kept it. When her people discovered. she had to run away from home because they wanted to make her commit abortion which she is against it.
Now she's 6month, she is going through, no family, no food, job no hope and help at all. She's now at the point where she needs serious attention because she look malnourished and she needs blood. I have done my best I don't have much on my own. please someone should come to her aid give her food medicine and help donate blood to her thank you so much.

I wanted to drop her pictures and videos but I don't have mb and I don't know how to convert videos but if you are willing to save her you can reach me and get InTouch with her.
Donation for what? Do u plan keeping her or adopting her baby? If true, how will u take a suicidal pregnant girl home? When u have better options
Why say u will send her out when people ain't buying ur story or donating? Is donation from nairalanders the only way to help her? If u genuinely want to help her, that is if ur story is true, take her to d right places and stop asking for money, Do u want to adopt someone pregnant daughter? U think pregnancy na moin moin ni? If u are genuine, help d girl d right way biko

2 Likes

Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Loyalqwin(f): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
jalodo2:
thank you my brother. In Nigeria of today, how can u find a pregnant woman about to commit suicide and d u took her to ur house ,left her at home for work. Next move is to come to nairaland to ask for donation. I dont blame the people who didnt believe u, the story no jell at all. Why couldn't u take her to her people or better still police station. Pls my brother, any pregnant girl can b brought to u to speak with it still wont prove d story, be sure of what u are dropping money for.. seriously, I dont believe the story.
is there any sense in all you typed ? is it a crime for me to help her ? I did my part and I feel for her that is why I brought this up. what exactly is the pain burning you here ?
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Loyalqwin(f): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
jalodo2:
Donation for what? Do u plan keeping her or adopting her baby? If true, how will u take a suicidal pregnant girl home? When u have better options
Why say u will send her out when people ain't buying ur story or donating? Is donation from nairalanders the only way to help her? If u genuinely want to help her, that is if ur story is true, take her to d right places and stop asking for money, Do u want to adopt someone pregnant daughter? U think pregnancy na moin moin ni? If u are genuine, help d girl d right way biko
Mr ? are you ok ? do you know how much I have spent to get her stable so far and is it a crime for me to help her ? do you know what 6month pregnancy is ?
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by jalodo2: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=Loyalqwin post=99516399] Mr ? are you ok ? do you know how much I have spent to get her stable so far and is it a crime for me to help her ? do you know what 6month pregnancy is ? [/quo I believe u are the one who doesn't know what pregnancy is. If u do ,u wont weave this dumb story. You found a pregnant woman with rope at night about to commit suicide, u didnt raise alarm, u just threw d ropes away and took her home ( na so)
Stop shouting is it a crime to help her as if any one said it is. All everyone is saying is that, if d story is true, take her to d right place to get help. Stop making it look people are condemning u cos u helped someone, u understand what everyone is saying
If ur story is true(if) take d suicidal pregnant woman to where she will get help dont use her to beg for money
Even if u are capable of taking care of her financially, it is still not right keeping her with u
Dont collect any money personally on her behalf. If u need money for urself, use ur name to beg for money jejely. Hear person wey know wetin 6 month pregnancy is, u say u carry pregnant person pikin put for house
A man with pregnant wife self prays and live in fear. Abegi think of another story jare and open another monika joor
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Loyalqwin(f): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=jalodo2 post=99517419][/quote] I do hope you are ok. My mind is not as dark as yours I am working and am living fine if I need money I won't ask for it before my man provides it or my salary is enough for me. But be reasonable enough to know when to shut up and when to make yourself look stupid.
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by jalodo2: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
I do hope you are ok. My mind is not as dark as yours I am working and am living fine if I need money I won't ask for it before my man provides it or my salary is enough for me. But be reasonable enough to know when to shut up and when to make yourself look stupid.
u are d stupid one. Miss story teller
Next time use Maiduguri, Reasonable story self, u cant yarn. Baggy beggy

2 Likes

Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Loyalqwin(f): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
jalodo2:
u are d stupid one. Miss story teller
Next time use Maiduguri, Reasonable story self, u cant yarn. Baggy beggy
I don't blame you.
Re: I Found This 6 Months Pregnant Girl Trying To Hang Herself. by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 03, 2021
Loyalqwin:

If Dis Is True, Den D Girl Is Lying. She Is Hiding Something 4rm U. Infact She Is Lying. 1. Is She An Orphan?
2. Didn't U Ask Her Abt Her Parents?
3. Why Didn't She Tell Her Parents D Rape Case D Moment Or Day It Happened? 4.Why Did She Keep It A Secret Until 3 To 6 Months B4 Letting Dem Know?
4.What Shame Would Make Her Not To Be Able To Tell Anyone, Even To Her Parents?
4. Why Would She Run Away 4rm Home? Did She Steal Or Kill Anyone? Op, I Don't Know How True D Story Is But If It's True, Den D Girl Is Telling Lies. There Is Or Are Things She Is Hiding 4rm U. Don't Be Decieved By Those Tears She Shed. I Know It Could Be Dat U Had Pity On Her because Of Her State. I Av Met Several Cases Related To Dis. Note: A Girl Can Be Crying, Shedding Tears & Still Be Telling U Lies Or Be Hiding Things Or Some Truth 4rm U. However, I Would Advise Dat U See Her Parents To Find Out Things & Confirm Things B4 Accomodating Her, To Avoid Problems Or Make Ur Own Good No Go Turn Bad. No One Is Praying 4 Bad Thing Ooo But Note Dat If Anything Happens To D Girl, U Will Be Held Responsible. Be Very Careful !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Be A Good Programmer Without Studying Computer Science In The University? / How Can I Replicate This In Bootstrap? / How Do I Download Udemy Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.